Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Rahul.............uska naam mat lo 😑

woh mujhe kahin mila na....his exp are sooooooooo...aaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhh...

i think last week i had written that i am amazed he has taken up acting as a career...he will die a very hungry death, if he quickly doesnt join ksg's or ayushi's workshop....

i know anu, i think all of us are on some extreme mental , psychic telepathic frequency....

hemangi..i dont think M is that much into analyzing...she is a more here and now kind of person...she is in shock that A has left and she just cant deal with that..i doubt if she is going that far into blame apportionment, esp not towards herself...
DivineSelf thumbnail
@Anu: Hiiiiiiiiiiii!!! πŸ˜ƒ I know you are online, that's why I mentioned about your job and FF in the first post itself.. πŸ˜‰ BTW tu kiss ke saath panga le rahi thi DMG forum mein πŸ˜† πŸ˜† , I can read a lot about that in this Knukkad...whenever I see topics on SA acting skills and Ridz is so innocent...I immediately think of you πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
@Hemangi: I don't think M's reaction was one of guilt...I know a lot of ppl here think hers is just an infatuation, but I disagree...there is always genuine love shining in her eyes for A...in my opinion atleast.

And that point made by someone quite a while back that she only seems to go in a daze when A is dancing Bhangra...technically, in the beginning of his attraction towards R, even A only went lattu everytime he saw her hair flying in the breeze, nahin?? It's a different matter that given that they ARE the main couple, eventually there was more development to that...M on the other hand will never get that sadly enough.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: DivineSelf

@Anu: Hiiiiiiiiiiii!!! πŸ˜ƒ I know you are online, that's why I mentioned about your job and FF in the first post itself.. πŸ˜‰ BTW tu kiss ke saath panga le rahi thi DMG forum mein πŸ˜† πŸ˜† , I can read a lot about that in this Knukkad...whenever I see topics on SA acting skills and Ridz is so innocent...I immediately think of you πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

OMG, I forgot to thank you yaar! Thank you so much for the congratulations!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...yaar, main panga nahin le rahi thi! Hey Bhagwan! I seem to have developed quite a reputation for this nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....lol@ you always being reminded of me whenever you see a topic on SA's acting skills or RidzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....I think everyone was just bored of analyzing AR for a bit, so they decided to focus on the panga insteadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dmg2c thumbnail
hey anu...what happened to your interviews...btw, u guyz read i hope that the weekly update was a fraud...
DivineSelf thumbnail
Originally posted by: hdalal

@Sona...as i was saying earlier to Simi & Anu...she is scared that he has left . and is trying to convince herself that he hasn't gone away and will not come back to manaofy her. Hence the disbelief at the news and the "prank" statement.Hemangi even I infer it like how you have but again my own inference of the character, I had mentioned in the previous knukkad, that statement, uska koi bharosa nahin...I don't know it was the way she said, the tone, it sounded  very accusing and I was so irritated with that line, only when she said that previously also he played that prank, I inferred that may be this is what she is trying to convey, but its all coming out wrong....

hdalal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Anu...maybe you are right, she is not feeling guilty and her reaction was only due to the fact that she loves him.
And you are right, that dazed state she goes into when she sees A do bhangra, was the start of her attraction towards him. I too don't think that it is just infatuation, but still it has not reached a stage where she cannot get over him. Still nascent love i would say, not infatuation.
AreYaar thumbnail
@Sona: My interviews went well yaar...I actually got offers from both places 😳 😳 So me=pretty happy right now πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yeah, I just read that the update was a fraud πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Dhat tere ki! My conclusions always seem to be wrong! When I think it IS a fraud, it never turns out to be one πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@Shal: Just read your line about the permanent eyebrows raised expression 🀣 🀣 🀣 It just occured to me that maybe the script finally sped ahead of SA's limited bag of expressions....these expressions were perfect in the beginning as they went with what was happening...but now, they don't work anymore as the story's moved much ahead...but SA doesn't seem to have realized that πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
dmg2c thumbnail
oye come on...last time he only threatened, didnt actually pretend to go away...and didnt actually leave a note with keerti did he...no one would do that and jeopardize their own career if it was only a prank...R was just being dumb or indulging in wishful thinking...but the wishful thinking was not soooo much out of not wanting to believe but i felt more accusatory...forgive me people , she is not my fav person right now...she has deprived me of my A as of now, and i am not taking very kindly to it...
hdalal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Shalini...oh yea...my initial reaction was anger too at that bharosa nahin line of hers. But when she asks Atul abt whether he remembers that A had played such a prank earlier too, i felt she was almost pleading for that to be true, and so i thought she is trying to convince herself, more then trying to accuse A. We can blame SA's voice modulation here for the confusion 😊

@Sona...hey...we all are angry at her.. don't worry 😊. She is not anyone's fav here atleast.
Edited by hdalal - 16 years ago