Knotty Knukkad: Knasty Thoughts - Page 5

Posted: 16 years ago
@shalini wht YKW yaar?
Hi hemangi...

I was wonderng this the other day....does this place not deserve to b in the DMG forum as we discuss to death all abt the show...well we do get off track soemtimes...but I dont feel so nice abt it being moved...sorry if thts discussed...I must have though as it wud b a concern before being moved....
@Dhvani...YKW is You know Who, a.k.a Voldermort.

@Sona...armi, armu are the shortened names for armaan that ppl on the forum use.  Armaan us such a beautiful name & Anu & I were saying that why ppl want to ruin it. 😕 Edited by hdalal - 16 years ago
@Sona: I know seeing this Expression(less) Queen is disastrous.I know Sona....I could imagine any girl running down the stairs in full speed and hugging him seeing him doing that below her window...but this woman...God, I hand it to the creatives, just when we think she can't get any heartless, they go and do this. I wish we see Armaan showing attitude for a loooooooooooong time...in the meanwhile they can develop other tracks,I am so not interested in any early re-union 🤢
i know ...did any of u check out her exp when keerti said that A is gone...what did u people think...
@Dhvani: They said there were already other epi discussion threads, and we could not have another thread...though we tried telling that we don't discuss only the epi..did'nt work 😕 . But its ok we are safe here 😆 😆
hahhah Voldemort...ahahahahahhaha....I remember u girls talkin abt snape..If I remember correctly its kirti right?
I remember some1 making a topic abt R having no friends nothing n she is all alone...
I ws lik "hello..." she has got a family ..shashank,anjali, nani wht r they for? very sad she never shares anything with them..not her feeling nothing...even Padma...and rn't atul ,sapna their friendz too...

Its Armaan who is alone...he does have Atul n anjali as friends...ebign more close to Atul but too sad never shared his frustrations...thought he did come to him for advices n so on...its him who doesnot have a familt(looks like so far) he plays with his wshing machine n basket ball for take out everythign...wish a living thing wud help him out there...
@Sona: Yaar, I just made that comment in Mehak's promo post. As for what I thought of R's expression, that info is in there too 😆 😆 But just to let you know, I thought it was like she lost a little pencil or something...nothing as big as losing the love of her life surely! 😆 😆

@Shalini: Heyy you bhoot!! I was wondering where you'd disappeared too! Thank you for the lovely compliment yaar 😳 😳 Glad you were "entertained" by this part as well!😉😆 Aapke aashirwaad se main lagi rahoongi, fikar not! 😉 😆 😆
@Shalini...you are so right, a normal girl would never ever forget what he did for her that day. But this lady is so not normal.

@Sona...she looked a bit dazed, other then that no shock, no remorse, no pain.
oh I agreee absolutely...this is the best place in terms of safety 😆

Originally posted by nureat01

@Sona: Yaar, I just made that comment in Mehak's promo post. As for what I thought of R's expression, that info is in there too 😆 😆 But just to let you know, I thought it was like she lost a little pencil or something...nothing as big as losing the love of her life surely! 😆 😆 

anu, eggjactly eggjactly my reaction, which is why i asked...and WHAT , u also commented on that ....omg...behen, tu kumbh ke mele mein toh nahin bicchad gayee thi mujhse...😆😆😆 and i also wrote last week, compare it with muskaan's reaction of total loss, despair and breakdown....now who is the one really in love...what if A realizes who loves him more now, and decides to change over....that would be sooooooooooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will now rush to read your comments tehre...