Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hi dhvani, i feel the same way too...sicne last two days i have been missing everyone...
hdalal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Sona...thats strange... will have to check out the FFs of Rhea & Sonia then. Your comp alright now?
AreYaar thumbnail
Bye Simi!

Hey Dhvani!

@Sona: I'm thand rakhoing yaar 😆 😆 I try to tell myself as often as I can that this show is not worth raising my BP over 😉 😆 😆

So the creatives have been lifting ideas from FFs then?? I really wouldn't be surprised 😆 😆
dhvanisoni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
haha..;.i m just reading abt this argument tht happened in the promo thread....lol....I was kinda thinking thrice before posting "was R worried or was she just saying tht like a news reporter" hada..dont know wht tht R fan never got tht comment...I surely meant plain faced when I said news reporter...
@anu I was laughing when u said u were bored to the extent tht u went there n replied...haha...same here yaar...I dont feel lik going n replying..cuz there days everything I post turns out to b something against R...I m so dissappointed with th character...also,...was trying to make a VM ...n eveytime there is a scene wehre r is there...Iw as lik...damn I have to include her...my nafrat is incresing
dmg2c thumbnail
anu, i am living in hte hope that they will read your ff and lift some AA1 scenes yaar...they raised my hopes after thurs' epi but doesnt look like they are going ot continue with that...and then pankit is leaving too on vac!!!!!!

hemangi...i am sitting in the comp lab right now...its really peaceful here today.........
dhvanisoni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hahahahaha..the opening lines r awesome u guys...How come u come up with these so quick...it takes me ages to formulate things such as poems n these..lol...

hahah the married thing...lol....haan...he is gonna go to himalayas with shradha n then become a sanyasi leaving all of us with a torture to see in dmg called Ridhima
AreYaar thumbnail
@Dhvani: I know what you mean yaar 😆 😆 and ditto on the nafrat increasing part 😆 😆 I really have reached the place where I feel like turning away from the screen when I see her shakal.

But yeah, loved your comment about talking like a news reporter 😆 😆...you're lucky that "Armi lover" didn't catch it 😆...maybe me and Mehak got too "direct" for her...and "hurt" her 😆 😆

@Sona: Yaar, I seriously doubt they'll lift anything from my ff, cuz it wouldn't be "funny" enough for the way they deal with AA1...for them, AA1 are mainly a timepass laughter track couple ....how I wish they would show more depth to AA1, but they seem to have decided to stick with random inconsistencies only
rakhfa thumbnail
hi all n congrts on new Knukkad 😛 ..thnx 4 the pm hemangi..so wats tht whole week update?? 😕 Edited by marisa - 16 years ago
hdalal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh yea...if they read Anu's FF and get some inspiration, nothing like it. If the update is true, and if A is going to give her the cold shoulder, i am going to so luv it 😊
dmg2c thumbnail
anu, will u please tell me where u wrote your comments...and what is all this himalaya talk...i just dont understand one thing, that woman is the SB, she behaves badly and we have to suffer not seeing A and seeing only her...where is the fairness in it guyz...

did u guyz see her reaction when she heard that A was gone...what did u think of her expression??????????