Posted: 19 years ago

Hey guys......well i don know if neone posted this kinda message be4 cause i'm sure u guys must have noticed this......i

mean from where the hell did jassi get her diary back......even the one purab gave her was totally different.......her old diary where she used to write abt her and armaan's love was ripped by her and thrown away.......so ne....did i miss an episode or a point.....i'm confused.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail
Sneha--you're absolutely right and no you didn't miss an episode.  I think this is another blooper from T & D's side πŸ˜•  I think they forgot that she ripped it up.  They don't want to show her writing in the diary that Purab gave her b/c Purab doesn't exist πŸ˜•  Unless of course she only ripped out a few pages and kept the rest.  This would make sense b/c she might still have some of the old pages in it where she stated her love for Armaan.  In BLF, I think Armando read Betty's diary later on, so maybe T & D are trying to recondition our minds that the diary does exist. πŸ˜•
MR2006 thumbnail

Just in case anyone is confused:

There is this one diary that ends up in all different places at once and regenerates pages after Jassi tears them off, it's an orange one.

Hope that helps.

memsaab thumbnail
hahaha Jassi ji.. puraani aaadat chuti nahi... tusi phirse diary likhne lag gaye ho
*Anjali* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MR2006

Just in case anyone is confused:

There is this one diary that ends up in all different places at once and regenerates pages after Jassi tears them off, it's an orange one.

Hope that helps.

πŸ˜† that explains it all, MR--it's the "never-ending diary!" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ritu thumbnail
Maine apni zindagi mein kabhi aisa koi serial nahi dekha. I think this show has gone worst than kekta's serials . Whatever she does atleast she seems to be sure of it. Directors ka aisa confusion pehli baar dekhne ko mil raha hai. Seriously JASSI JAISI KOI NAHI.πŸ˜‰
loveneha_r thumbnail
maybe she got a new diary with the exact cover as the old was lost!!!πŸ˜ƒ
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ritu

Maine apni zindagi mein kabhi aisa koi serial nahi dekha. I think this show has gone worst than kekta's serials . Whatever she does atleast she seems to be sure of it. Directors ka aisa confusion pehli baar dekhne ko mil raha hai. Seriously JASSI JAISI KOI NAHI.πŸ˜‰

I bet atleast ekta is not confused as what to do ,she is sure of what she wants to do and till now she has not regenerated stuffs which were destroyed .about jassi's diary only god knows from where it takes punarjanams and comes back 😑
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey guys cool off.It's probably a new diary which has the same cover or maybe she did tear off some pages and kept the rest of it.

And don't talk about kekta bloopers.She vamooshed one of the most interesting characters in KSBKBT and the serial moved on as if she never existed.She just did away with Kusum's youngest sister.She changed or did away with characters and even situations and went on as if nothing of that sort ever happened.You know,Kkusum was based on the theme that as long as Kusum stays Abhay's wife,he lives because she is akhandsaubhagyawati who will never ever become a widow.Yet Abhay leaves,marries,remarries and remarries and then Kusum leaves and Abhay once again marries and remarries and still is alive and no one even cares to remember why Abhay and Kusum gor married in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!She messed up Kahin Kisi Roz so bad that it wasn't even sure where it started and why it happened at all!! All there was  Ramola's bindi and her schemes which were so rediculous that it was downright hilarious.

Tell me something,these bahus who obviously belong to very rich class have time to dress up like new brides with rediculous sarees with even rediculous jewellery even the bahus of jamindars didn't wear in 18th century when supervising in the kitchen,do elaborate pooja, prepare different sets of breakfasts, lunch and dinner,attend to chores and keep the mahals spick and span and then by the end of it all still manage to scheme and shed copious tears? And they never ever bicker about who is going to prepare lunch and who dinner? Never ever attend pta meetings?Their kids never ever have any class exams leave alone board exams?They never have any friends or any social circle?How come they never show them tensed about their kids future or whether they are doing well in class and whether they would get admission in the colleges of their choice?She churns out children by dozens and they simply grow out of thin air!!!!!The men never are worried about year endings?? The auditings?? The annual general meetings or any shareholder issues?? Any company policy or insurance hassales?? Any creditors unless it's someone who has brokered their house and they land up in street and the ' kholi ' they again manage to get is better than the prized two bedrooms possessions in mumbai even decent avarage actors can't afford?? All the time more concerned with which number wife said what and what would the mistress do and how babujis and maan and dadis who never ever grow old react??

How ridiculous can you get!Please do not compare JJKN with that trash.It really raises my blood pressure😑

jprasad thumbnail
well said Minnie!

Jassi's old diary is in the grave with Purab. I buried the diary,
Purab and the car that Armaan gave Jassi.