Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

Just a thought...

If you were to exhcange your life with any one celebrity, who would that be and why???Embarrassed

It does not have to be an actor or actress..could be someone else too...Smile

Pls do state the reason why and what difference would you make if you were in their place? Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Exchange life with a celebrity.. ? ?" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
I wanna be a Alaxander the Gr8...........Rule the whole world again....aaawww Wink LOL

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Well I wouldn't want to exchange my life with a celebrity... well atleast I don't think I would...

But for the purpose of this topic... SRK & Madhuri... why?.. well they're my fav actor and actress and they are loved by loads of people around the world...

But that's just the Bollywood thought... there are people who have done work similiar to what I would like to do in the future... such as Martin Luther King, Mother Teresa etc... I want to help people in need and that is the kind of things these wonderful people did...

Edited by rukhaya - 09 March 2008 at 12:00am

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 12:10am | IP Logged
^wow great thoughts both of u Clap Clap Clap

as for me...maybe the prime minister of India..that'll be great if i cud actually do something for the country... Embarrassed and the first thing i might even do is ban cricket.. i think its been given too much unneeded attention Embarrassed LOL LOL

which reminds me to make another topic on this^^ watch out!

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 12:13am | IP Logged
^ I like cricket

ok watching out for the new topic...

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

as for me...maybe the prime minister of India..that'll be great if i cud actually do something for the country... Embarrassed ----lol dont bluff PM ban ne se pahale sub aise joote wade dete hey lolWinkLOLand the first thing i might even do is ban cricket.. i think its been given too much unneeded attention Embarrassed LOL LOL --ya ya try

which reminds me to make another topic on this^^ watch out! ---plzzWinkjust do itSmile

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

as for me...maybe the prime minister of India..that'll be great if i cud actually do something for the country... Embarrassed ----lol dont bluff PM ban ne se pahale sub aise joote wade dete hey lolWinkLOLand the first thing i might even do is ban cricket.. i think its been given too much unneeded attention Embarrassed LOL LOL --ya ya try

which reminds me to make another topic on this^^ watch out! ---plzzWinkjust do itSmile

i m not really going to be a pm...but that was jus a thoughtEmbarrassed

@ rukhi and vinu :  i m not against cricket...i jus dont like the attention it gets...Embarrassed

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Believe

i m not really going to be a pm...but that was jus a thoughtEmbarrassed-----Is it true...omg main soocha realy u going to be a PmTongueWinkTongue

@ rukhi and vinu :  i m not against cricket...i jus dont like the attention it gets...Embarrassed--Attention yaa Money?Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top