Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

Heyloooooo!!!

...and Welcome to Hinna's Janamdin Jam!! Janamdin Jam?!?! Confused
What's all that about I bet your wondering…(Be patient ji!! Will reveal later but for now read on and let me first introduce the topic!)
Day Dreaming

~ Today is the *12th day of March* and as you know this the birthday date of many many, many, people, I mean I myself know 3 people who are born on this very special day, but out of those 3 beautiful people, one of them is very very very close to me and I'm pretty sure to all of you who are reading this right now!!

~ She is cute, funnySleepy, annoyingLOL, simple, sweetEmbarrassed, caring, intelligent, a pati chorniAngryLOL, kind, lovingClown and extremely special to every one who has been fortunate enough to know her!!!!Hug

~ So with out further a do I present to you *MRS. Ranbir Kapoor's*Stern Smile ahem I mean to say *MRS. Akshay Kumar's*!ApproveBig smileLOL....
Or in other words Hinna's birthday Jam!!!! (Bash)PartyDancing

~ Everyone; Hinna is the light of many peoples lives and you guys made that evident to me by sending me those precious messages and gifts for her…but wait...oiii... Hinna, before you start to enjoy these gifts and messages, I think us IF-ians have the right to see how 17 years of life has changed you from an adorable baby to a…urrrm..errrm...Ermm....I'll get back to you on that one..LOLSilly

So guys have a look for your selves and tell me!!!Big smile

^..and yes Hinna we truly think this!Embarrassed
- the 'annoying brat' bit that is
Big smileLOL(jokies! We love you really!)

~ Ok!!! I'm done with my bak bak!!..BUT, BUT, before I go and you..>> Hinnzy get to read these messages. I want to tell you guys that this isn't any *NORMAL* IF birthday bash, it's a VERY VERY special one!! I mean akhir *Amazing* me is hosting it, so I made it a point to call my hubbys (Ranbir'sEmbarrassed) industry friends, so we can jam all night at Hinnzy's birthday party!!!
~ So make sure you come and jam with all of us!! The party begins, as SOON as you get through these gifts and messages Hinna!! (In other words, my next reply!) Make sure you attend the *STAR Studded Event* Trust me alot of people will be there!DancingParty

OKEmbarrassed Hinnzy. get ready to READ and SEE!!

(Warning :High risk of computers/laptops setting on fire, due to the hotness in some gifts)Embarrassed

Happy Birthday My Saali…Hugs!!

Hope you have a great day…with a hella lot of fun and jokes and laughter and everything positive=P. Enjoy it and hope u got many years ahead of you filled with joy, laughter, fun, luck, love, care && happiness!!

Omg!! You're actually going old!! Shock Horror=P. I mean…Ain't it nice to be old && wise? Hehe=P. Aww, you don't know how much you mean to me. I mean you're the best friend and sister I could ever have. I know we had our on's && off's but hey we still managed to stick together=D.

You always told me everything && I'm glad you trust me just the way I trust you. And you know when you sometimes say stuff like you sometimes do (negative stuff) I feel bad for not being a good enough friend but you know I understand && I'll always be here for you, no matter what=D.  You're sweet, caring, funny, the best friend and always there for all of your friends=D && you helped me all the crap stuff that happened and I can't thank you enough. You were the only one I actually did trust during that time. Thanks Hunni. Hugs.

I hope we always stay friends, because to be honest I would never want to lose a friend like you. We had so many good, fun times, didn't we?=P. Ok, so you chose Ranbir Kapoor out of all the other buff men on this planet, but I'll accept your love choice, if I must. Lol=P. And I so hope everything works out with "S" =D!!

Anyway, the rest you know=D. Wish you a lot of happiness && everything. Love you loads Hinna. Mwahz, hugs!

Love From Tanya xX!!

PS: Something From Me To You…Hope You Like It=D!!

Happy Birthday Hinna

Hope you have a great time

Hers is a lovely necklace for u as ur present

and here is a b-day joke for u hun

Q. What was the average age of a cave man?
A. Stone Age!

Q. What goes up and never comes down?
A. Your age!

Hey Hinna.
Okay, so I don't really know you for that long, I know I met you the first time when you requested in my shop for a Ranbir sig, then the same day, we kept meeting in AST and all ..ROFL
We had loads of fun, till we met and chatted, and all. Then we lost touch, and came abck in touch on March 7th, when we both had a sticky topic on Omi's birthday, and you apologized so much, when I didn't care one bit, od what you said to me, and if you were angry with me or anything, I knew it was my fault, and that you put a LOT of effort into that. No hard feelings against you whatsoever, I don't need any apologies, afterall we're friends, right? Hug
Hehe, anyways, just here to wish you a very very happy birthday! I know you don't like Sonam, and all, but I wasn't aware, and made you a sig of Ranbir & Sonam anyways, hope you don't mind, I had no clue you disliked her, hehe, my fault! Embarrassed HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! Love you. Hug
Here's the siggy for you...Smile

Hope you liked it! :D
Love you Hinna. Hug
From, Zinu! Smile

Hi here is Hinna suprise from me

Happy Birthday

May God fulfil all your dream, goal, and wishes.

May your day fill with many many excitments.

Happy Bithday!!!

PS I hope you like my suprise!!!

Happy Birthday Hinna jaanuu!!
Sorry i don't know you much but wish all the best in life and hope you achieve all you want!
I made something lil for you, hope you like it jaanu:

Happy Birthday Again Hinna!!

Lubb, Yana

**Happy Birthday**

**Hinnu Massi**

Hailaaa another year older...budhi hoing zara sambhaalo apne aap ko...LOL age barhti jaaing par inki jawani aur bhi phooting..tauba tauba aaj kal ki duniyaLOLWink well i dunno wat to say relly...even though thts not true coz i alwyaz hav sumthing to say so i jus wanna say *takin a breath* we jus talk soo much random stuff here nd there...alwayz being ajeeb-o-ghareeb (good lerning frm me init) nd jus r here nd there aswell..Confused

bt i wanna say is hope u hav a great day and May Allah giv u alot of happiness and success that u deserve and u get mostly everything u want which is giveable...yeh na ho boyfrends maangti phiro...massi will get jootiyan okay..muahahahEmbarrassedBig smile

tc nd hav a great day muahhhh massi....EmbarrassedBig smile

**///Seetu\\\**

Wish you a very happy birthday Hinna Rani
Allah tumhari har khwaish poori kare
Chaahe wo Dr Ranbir ho actor Ranbir
Bas itna yaad rakho ki Ouma aur tumhare beech mein na aaye

sangeeta di

Hinnuuuu<3
Happyy Birthdayy!!
Hopeee you have an awesomee dayy with Akiii ;);)
Ilyyy<3

-Jassie =)

Hey hinnaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

DancingPartyHugHappy 17th Birthday hun!!HugPartyDancing

Hope u'll have a blast n may ur all wishes comes true...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

may allah blesses u with everything in lyf, may only success n happiness comes ur way!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ur really sweet, cheerful, friendly and a vry kind person, stay like dat n keep smilingBig smileEmbarrassed

here's a small gift from me, hope u'll like it!Embarrassed

HugHugHugHappy Birthday once again hinna!!HugHugHug

-Zainab

Hey Hinnz, wishing u a very happy birthday, may all ur dreams and wishes come true! Hope the day rockz for you, enjoy it to the max. Save me some cakeTongueGod Bless, lotz of love Rachu

hey hinnaaaaa,

i dunt know u dat well..but i jus wanna sayyy dat u rr veryyyy veryyyy chweettttttt!!!!!saachi..and i mean it!....

my 2nd fav. ranbir kapoor fannn!!!!

thnx for always being there fr me,,whenever i needed you....u r truly a sweetheart!!thnx for everythin dear!Love You.

Happy Birthdayy!God Bless You...

Happy Birthday Hinna!!!

I hope this day brings u tons of warm wishes and wonderful surprises! I know we havnt rly talked much, bu i do noe tht you're a huge ranbir fan, and so am iWinkEmbarrassed So I hope our love can bring us closer, and hopefully, you'll meet him one day! Have an amazing birthday!!!HugHugHug

-Dr.RuchiEmbarrassed

Heyyyy Hinnuu jaan!!!!!

Well I came to noe u through ur visits in my shopLOL and u were relliii sweeett!!!! Embarrassed and yea veryy friendly...Smile

I wanna wish u alll the veryyy bestt n hope u get whatever u wish forHug

Lots of happines n joy!!

A veryy happieee birthdayyy sweeetyyyy

muahhh

here is a lil gift hope u like itEmbarrassed

luv ya

rosh

happpyyy bdayy smxcccc
xxxx
happy bdayy too uu stikk ur fingerr in poo dnt waste it just tasttee ittLOLLOL
 happyyy bdayy too uu

I'd climb a mountain
To say Happy Birthday to you
To let you know I'm sincere
And my heart is true

You're in my heart
In a very special place
To me you're so precious
You could never be replaced

This birthday greeting
Will be deleted someday
But the love I have for you
Is here to stayBig smile

Happy Birthday Hinna,

Hope you have an amazing day,

and you were a great friend to me at .in and hope we wil always remian great friends,

Love Saira (anon) *hugs*

Happy Birthday Hinna, Hope all your dreams and wishes come true! Your a great friend and i'm glad we became friends! Party Hug 

Here's a lil gift i promised for you, Hope you like iT! Embarrassed

Love jessi.

Happy Birthday Hinna!!

Hope you have a wondeful day filled with great happiness and dont forget me..

Love Zahra

Wooohoooooooooo look who's turning into a budhhi today {and no ur NOT younger than meStern Smile we angels DO NOT have an ageBig smileLOL} Gosh i mishhh talking to ju in KIT :( where you been newayz? *slappppppppp* Come back sooonnn =) I know ur dere but ur just not dere when I am dereOuch am i making any sense here?ConfusedLOL achha anyhooo forget that and Happy Burday hunniHugHugHug Since you're becoming more old now i hope u finally get ur RKBig smile For full 2 SecondsLOL na okay fine take him for whole life but dont blame me if Deepika and Sonam kill ju even before ju gets himEmbarrassedLOLLOL I hope u have a blasttttttt on ur b-day (no dont go blasting others pleaseStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile u're not a wack YETTongueLOL) Take care and live life to the fullestHugHugHug

Love,

JkEmbarrassed

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Kiddo!Hug
I bet you hate like all of cake and your tummys bloated...fatty j/k
But yah is true in a way hehe
Okay, I found be rude to you on your birthday
I've always had bad days on my birthday, but I hope you had a good one!
I'm sick at the moment lying on the couch so why not make a birthday wish for me to get better! hehe
I know we hardly talk lolz but yeh you seem cool!
Btw you asked me to get Ranbir for you didn't you?
I wouldn't flake out on you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like it? I do because he's about to shoot you j/k
Have fun
God Bless
Love Arshu...x

"Hinaaa .. happy happy birthday hun'
may u have many more, and have a blast on each "
=D

Heyy Hinnaa!!

Many many happy returns of the day! How does it feel to be one year older? =p

Hope you have a fabb dayy, enjoy it to the extreme! =]

A little present from me:

Once again, happy birthdayy!

~Madzz

~ Ok! Now time for siggys!!Tongue
~ I presume, that all the gifts above,
(which may have damaged your computer or lapotop!LOL) are free to use!!
~ So take your pick and advertise Hinna's birthday!!Big smile
~ Here are 2 special ones made by Sukhi ji and Manai Ji!!
(Exclusively for today)Big smile

OK-(I wonder how many times I've said this now- could be a hint to somethingWinkLOL)
..Yeah.. So, as normal birthday parties do, there is also a cake arranged here for Hinna!! And trust me it's a big cake, so everyone will get a piece! And Oii Hinnzy you better make a wish before you blow the candle, I don't care if you think your to old to believe in it, I really do want to meet RanbirEmbarrassedLOL..and You!!Big smileEmbarrassed

OKLOL So we've introduced the party, given the gifts and had the cake!! Whats left, oh yeah too PARTY!!!!DancingDancing

~ So to jam with HinnzyDancing and meBig smile and my hubbbyEmbarrassed and his big filmy friends go to my next replyParty

~ Oiiiii, also while partying, have loads of fun, wish the birthday girl and make sure you give her loads and loads of birthday beatz..17..and maybe 2 or 3 extra ones for luckWinkLOL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~ Guys who are still wondering about the 'Janamdin Jam' thing, well me being the amazing person I am, thought I'm going to make Hinzzy's birthday VERY VERY different and special..(Birthday Bash, is being USED everywhere, esp this month)Embarrassed so i thought and thought i came up with 'Janamdin Jam'  (I know pretty good huh??) and I'm not talking about the 'jam' you spread on you toast every morningLOL, I'm talking about the 'jam' where you party!!!Dancing

^^ haha Ok stop at laughing me!! And start 'jamming' with all of Us!!

Look below!!WinkWink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~ - 11 March 2008 at 3:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Hinna’s~ *Janamdin Jam!!!* (Bday Bash)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

OkLOL- now let the party begin!!!!!Party

~ Hinna's *special* surpriseBig smile

~ Get dancing on Hinna' special night!

- that too with some big namesDancing

(Warning :High risk of computers/laptops setting on fire, due to..well you'll see)LOL

~ Nothing more to say!! Just watch!
(Second half is better!)

^ been set on private all this week, so bear with me!

~ Hope you all had great fun 'jamming' with us tonightBig smile

~ I did with Ranbir ^ and special Thanks to RaniROFL

~ Make sure you wish the birthday girl!Approve

~ Hope you all liked!! More then anything, I love making videos, so Hinnzy couldn't stop myself from doing this for youEmbarrassed

~ Oiiiiiiii!!, Kaha bhag re ho ji!!Stern Smile There is moreBig smile, I mean, i don't know if anybody has noticed, lekin kafi sari 'special' people ke birthday messages missing hai!ShockedShocked!!!

~ So Hinnzy, take a chill people, we all had something very special lined up for you. Me with my video and well you'll see what the others come up withLOLWink

~ My message in the next reply!Embarrassed
~ Also with creditsBig smileLOL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~ - 11 March 2008 at 4:39pm

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

Well!! Hinnzy where should I start, well first of all Happy Birthday once again!! I still remember when I wished you on your 14th birthday, our first birthdays together and then last years and now this years. To me which is def been the best and only because of everything you did for me!! HugHehe I remember when we first met, our 'Jab We Met' story where, we both argued and that too over aan actor!!Embarrassed I guess that's what we will always be doing all our lives, even when you're a buddi who is 70 years old, we'll prob argue about some granddad actorROFL..hehe..Our Eijaz fight, which ended with you making him your brotherThumbs UpLOL..I'm sorry..i was so evilEmbarrassedLOL..haha..I guess I still am, but now you have learnt to fight backThumbs DownAngry! Pati Chorni kahin Ki!!AngryAngry You sort of did give up this time, by making Ranbir you BessieApprove..but you've returned to your waysAngry..don't worry..mein tumko sahi raaste peh phir laonghi!!Evil Smile Hehe! So many good memories with you, esp this past year, we been through a lot, argued and laughed, cried together and partied.Dancing Some moments that stick out are our classic convos bwt you who(s)Wink hehe and then our other argumentative convos about Ranbir, once about Vivan init!..hehe remember that  silly fight about that Ranbir DpLOL, and then urrrm, the time where we always used to have convo in 3 with Ricky ji. Also times with Tazzy, which were always jkz!! Now recent times with Anshu Baa, I mean my GajarLOLBig smile!! Hehe Talking about various people and of course the dude rubber lipsClapLOL!! You been there for me always, to give me advice and all, and I hope I been able to do the same. I hope this year brings you really good As level resultsThumbs UpHug, and Thanks for being supportive with about my Gcse years (ok water works coming on! Damn!) hehe. Hope I get good results just like you!! Urrrm, oks this is annoying, when you try to think of times, you mind goes blanckAngry..wait..I remember faintly the time where I think we were with Tazzy and we talking about our wedding and how and where we want to have it..i swear someone said something bwt a beachLOL and then nowadays you bugging me bwt my songs! AngryHehe and well you and Tazzy telling me to 4get a lil someone and calling him something which he is not!!AngryAngryAngry I really wish I could get a pic of him and then show u how diff he is!!LOLHehe and today, bwt the whole shoulder thing and you telling me to tell him to wash!Embarrassed U smell Hinna so shut upDeadLOL…haha..and urrm..this year you been talking about how much you really want to go to Pakistan! I hope you go very veryy soon!!Big smileWinkWink I really do and things sort out and yeah and ohhh yeah..Hope Ranbir comes Asian Life style this yearEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed!! It'll be jkz if we both end up going and do actually meet himEmbarrassed. Haha..You know my pati been dieing to meet me..i mean..remember what he said to me "I hope to bump into you Oummah"WinkLOL haha..I aint ever gna 4get that!! Aaaa what else, urrrm, well last and this year..sort been on and off, these deadlines really killAngry, but whenever I come msn, its like a must to talk to you, its like a daily routine and I hope that this Never Ever Changes!Approve! Oks I'm sorry for going over the top with my typing!! Hehe!! But yeah..i never realized how much I want to say and how much there is still left to say!! Hehe

So to end off Happy Birthday! God Bless you! Take Care and you will always have all my love!! Hehe!!HugHug

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~ and omg..I nearly 4got to say it!! 'Apun ka dosti humesha ki liye'EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Heres, the OUR siggy!Embarrassed
~ Seriosuly, It one of my worst siggys, but i tried my best, but its more the writing that matters to me!! I luv ya!!Hug

(^ Me Left/Hinna Right)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~ - 11 March 2008 at 4:16pm

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Okay well..Hinnu me knows ju is cho cho desperate EmbarrassedLOL Here ju...from me to ju Clown enjoy LOL and imma come back tomorrow morning with my lambaaaaaaaaa message LOL so hold tight LOL

http://media.putfile.com/Hinna-bday-message 

BTW Please do NOT listen to that message unless you are easily offended by swearing etc LOL

Edited by *VaVaVoom14* - 11 March 2008 at 4:01pm

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday HINNA

Clap

Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
HugHugHug
HugHug
Hug

Hug Birthday Song Hug

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you, Hinna, Happy Birthday to you
Baar baar din ye aaye, baar baar dil ye gaaye
Tu jiye hazaaron saal, ye meri hai aarzoo
Happy Birthday to you

Beqaraar hoke daaman, thaam lun main kiska
Kya misaal dun main teri, naam lun main kiska
Nahin, nahin, aisa haseen, koyi nahin hai
Jis pe ye nazar ruk jaaye, be-misaal jo keh laaye
Happy Birthday to you

auron ki tarha kuchh main bhi, tohfa leke aata
Main teri haseen mehfil mein, phool leke aata
Jinhe kaha usse chaaha, phoolo ki zaroorat
Jo pahar khud keh laaye, har kali ka dil dhadhkaaye
Happy Birthday to you

Hug Birthday wishes Hug

Wishing you another wonderful year of happiness and joy. Happy Birthday!

The more candles, the bigger the wish.

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!

I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.

Wishing you a very warm Birthday.

Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

Hug Special Birthday message Hug

Today is a total wonderful today because it's one of my dearest friends birthday not just a friend but my sweet nieces birthday, she is a year older but still cute as ever lol.. hehe she knows that even tho we might fight at times in joking terms but I really care for you because you are a special friend for me always been there when I needed to talk to someone and vice verse. We have know each other for quite a long time I would say an shared so many jokes an that in convos with oummah, Tanya etc. Haha i remember the first day we met actually we had a massive convo with all these people like saba, nidi an oummah of course same day I met her haha... was super cool lol being the only damn guy in the convo lol...but it was soo much fun at first we didn't really talk that much but then we both opened up an know each other pretty well..  ;) hehehe... well wanted to say your a very good friend very sweet funny as well lol knows how to have a joke but man ur gussa is crazyyyyyyyyyyy lollllllllllll haha u know what im on about roz chachu pe gusse hoti ho haha duffer ho tum hahahaha acha sorry baba ur not a duffer very calm person ahem lol hahaha... inna calm vi nehi lol.. but u know what I mean :D. Lol i remember all them times u used to go on about Ranbir an u fighting with her in the convos hahaha they were soo damn funny lol an u was asking me to side with uuu an she was asking em to side with her gosh both meri haar thi hahaha lol u duffers man lol... so many jokes na.... an i hope everything keeps going how it is masti n more masti..... haye baby annah gonna come wish u re hahaha i hope she don't beat u up hahahahah lol..... an she gives u a HUG instead lol heheheh.... well i can keep writing for ages but u know what i mean na chalo have a wonderful birthday with lots of cake an i want some cake sooo u better give me some okies jiiii ;) chalo have a great day an messages hahaha at 12 hahahah the networks gonna crash ahhahaha lol... ;) chalo take care badmash luv uuuuuuu J......

Hug

Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
HugHugHug
HugHug
Hug

Edited by ~sukhi~ - 11 March 2008 at 5:09pm

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
jaldi edittttttttttt LOL LOL

*4rom heaven*

IF-Rockerz

*4rom heaven*

Posted: 11 March 2008 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
happy b'day once again hinna!!HugHug
may all ur wishes come true!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 12 March 2008 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Oi!! Bday! Wish karo!! Abhi! Angry
~ Someone tell me is the vid working?!?!?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top