Chit Chat

Winner Of "R U A Real Genius Contest"!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Hiya, all Chit-Chatter,Tongue

Here is the winner of "R U A Real Genius Contest."

But First Let me give u all some hints-

• The Person Simply RoxLOL
  • The Person  lives in England
  • The Person loves sports
  • The Person loves reading.
And The Person is non other than
............................................................ ....................
............................................................ ...
Saira (Anon)Clap
............................................................ ....................
............................................................ ...

And Here Is Your Siggy-

http://i25.tinypic.com/211kox0.gif

(thx anji for the siggy)Big smile

Here is her answer-

1. If all the nations in the world are in debt,where did all the money go? (weird)

>>> Nowhere, Wink USA have it all stashed awayWinkLOL see corrupt nations list hahahLOL and money lending nations alsoooo.

For every person or country that has borrowed money, there is someone lending them the money, toh debt not as miney debt, as in we are in debt to someone else. Wink

2.When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it? (to be given a thought) LOL

Improved tasting is arrived at by means of a survey and tests on Dogs, by providing a sample of dogs with various combinations of the ingredients found in the dog food, and analyzing the resulting behavior of the dogs. Wink

3.What is the speed of darkness? (absurd) LOLLOL

Same as speed of light, we can see in the dark as of light..Wink

4.If the "black box" flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of that stuff? (very good thinking) LOL

It is Damaged, but the tape inside isn't, can't make a plane out of Magnetic tapeLOL. Plus the Black Box is really heavy.Winkonly sound can be recorded..and you can not travel on sound wavesBig smile

5.Who copyrighted the copyright symbol? (who knows) LOLLOL

I did, just now Wink, copyright act copyrighted it. WinkCopyright is a set of exclusive rights regulating the use of a particular expression of an idea or information. At its most general, it is literally "the right to copy" an original creationTongue

6.Can you cry under water? (let me try) LOL

yes.LOL

7.Why do people say, "you've been working like a dog" when dogs just sit around all day?
 (i think they meant something else) LOLLOLLOL

they run around in circls a lot, i guessBig smile

8.Why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed? (God knows) LOLLOLLOL

ask te ppl who made them, saved time n cheper , GOOGLE IT. LOL

9.Do fish ever get thirsty? (let me ask and tell) LOLLOLLOL

Fish that live in saltwater lose moisture from their bodies through osmosis. These fish need to drink lots of water, or they'll become dehydrated. The extra salt is then simply excreted.

10.Can you get cornered in a round room? (by ones eyes) LOLLOL

There's a corner between the walls and the floor/ceiling,LOLYes, and no. Yes because, if you get surrounded when you are on a wall, it is called cornered. No because if you are looking at the words, there are no corners in a round room, so you can not. 

12.Why do birds not fall out of trees when they sleep? (tonight i will stay and watch) LOL

Same way we dnt fall out of beds, unless ur an idiot. LOLbirds sleep while standing or sittingEmbarrassed

13.What came first, the fruit or the color orange? (seed) LOL

color orange came before the fruit because you cannot not call the tree orange unless orange already existed as a colorLOL

14.If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from? (No comments) LOLLOL

heheh BabiesLOL kidding...read in the ingredients.LOL

15.What should one call a male ladybird? (No comments) LOL

they both can b Ladybird, the male can pretend, n b a manladybirdsEmbarrassed

have u not seen Bugs lifeLOL

16.If a person suffered from amnesia and then was cured would they remember that they forgot? (can somebody help ) LOL

yes they would. Embarrassed

17.Can you blow a balloon up under water? (yes u can) LOL

yeah u can, LOL

18.Why is it called a "building" when it is already built? (strange isn't it) LOL

because they cant b called builtsLOL

Because the word 'building' can be either a noun (naming word) or a verb (doing word).the fact a building has already been built has absolutely nothing to do with its name. LOL

19.If you were traveling at the speed of sound and you turned on your radio would you be able to hear it? (got to think scientifically) LOL

yes, because the radio wavs travl at the speed of light, nt sound, which is much grter than tht of sound. Tongue

20.If you're traveling at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on, what happens? LOL

will try it, but u cnt travel at the speed of light. Wink But if you travel at almst the speed of light, then the answer is: You would observe the light from your headlights to be moving at exactly the speed of light.

21.Why is it called a TV set when theres only one? (very nice)LOL

i dunno, tired, so give up.Ouch but its a TV set, So if u wnt one more is televisions.Embarrassed n also as u get a lil set in it remote n wire

22.If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the core of
the earth? (this is nice) LOL

no , just because you buy a piece of land doesn't mean you own the dirt underneath it or the air above it!

23.Why do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least 130 when you legally can't go that fast on any road? (stupid, break the law) LOL

so that u can cross the speed limit in case police is behind you.LOL

24. If drink & drive is not allowed why do they have
parking in Bars???LOL

well someone may not drink, n drive 4 the other drunk person, neways u r allowed to drive if u have had below a certain amounnt i think .

Thx others for participating =]

xoxo

-LaraSmile

Edited by fly2me - 08 March 2008 at 3:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faizy_khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Winner Of "R U A Real Genius Contest"!!!!" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruti_5

IF-Rockerz

shruti_5

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

congratulation saira di!!! Clap very nice answers! well deserved!

Amazing siggie, lara!

Edited by shruti_5 - 08 March 2008 at 2:55pm

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Congrats Clap

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
^ no problem!

& luv ur reaction lol

Edited by rukhaya - 08 March 2008 at 3:03pm

shruti_5

IF-Rockerz

shruti_5

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anon

Thankssssssss Shruti, Rukhaya and Lara especially,

I am still like >>> as i did the answers for fun before it became a contest and that too at Midnight one night.LOL

Thankssss everyone!!! Lovely siggyyy tooo.

Luv Saira.Embarrassed

no problem!  funny reaction! LOLLOLLOL ur answers r gr8!

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_5

congratulation saira di!!! Clap very nice answers! well deserved!

Amazing siggie, lara!

The siggy is made by anji...she is just great!!!!thx anji

Edited by fly2me - 08 March 2008 at 3:05pm

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anon

Thankssssssss Shruti, Rukhaya and Lara especially,

I am still like >>> as i did the answers for fun before it became a contest and that too at Midnight one night.LOL

Thankssss everyone!!! Lovely siggyyy tooo.

Luv Saira.Embarrassed

LOL I remember u were like..."now u made it a contest...that's not fair"LOL

But u were great...congrats once again!Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top