Truth About Reincarnation (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

SANDEEP000

SANDEEP000

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
yes,reincarnation does exits ,a person contains two things a body and a soul ,soul is the permanent one and the body is temporary ,when we die the body gets destroyed but not the soul,the soul takes up  a new structure and a new body ,hence we could say that the soul doesnot die,but it occupies a new body again thats called rebirth.lets take an example we people need to go somewhere we all take up bus as our ride as we go some distance we get bored with bus and take up car or any other vehical as our ride hence by this example the vehical is our body and the person is the soul.

further adding few important segemnts god is the ultimate soul in the univerese every soul is derived out of it.god is huge bowl of soul and we the derived soul come out of it and take birth and the same way we go to the same pool of soul as we die ,hence again the same sopul sometimes happens to come back on earth which i9s called as recarniation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Truth About Reincarnation (Page 7)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SANDEEP000

SANDEEP000

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
now out of topic i would introduce my self i am sandeep i was born on 20/11/87 and my birth place was andhrapradesh....but as i grew of about 4 years i requested my parents to take me in punjab.....they did not understood why i always wanted to go to punjab but finally my father took me there and as he took me there i carried my father to a place in jalandar where i use to live ....i said my father that i used to live here and i even gave the description of my parents there and about the area where i used to live....hence then it was proved that i was reborn......

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
^Sorry but I don't believe that. I strictly don't believe in reincarnation.
I mean, there's no proof? And even if there was, you still cannot believe in that.

-Muslim ~

beautifuldreams

IF-Dazzler

beautifuldreams

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
reincaration is NOT true
well especially i dont believe it and i m sure no other MUSLIMS would

its a bit crazy to have loads of life comming back again to life after you died

its Bizzare
You only have ONE life

ILUVPREM

ILUVPREM

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
nice explanation yaar ! I like how u talked about Karma. And thanks for giving us your point of view. It's very interesting

Post Reply New Post

Go to top