Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

Irisduplex

Goldie

Irisduplex

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 4:35am | IP Logged
wow nice topic!!!! Big smile  

As Some mods have mentioned its not something pertaining to one religion...a lot of people from different and diverse culture believe in 'Karma' and 'Reincarnition' and both of these theories are scientifically proven.

There are lotsof books on reincarnation by various psychiatrist...
My most favourite one is 'Many Lives Many Masters' by Dr. Brian Weiss. This this the first book I ever read on past lives and then I read 'Only Love is real' and 'Messages from the masters' both by the same author. There is also 'the tibetan book of living and dying' 'Marilyn Monroe Returns' etc.

My life changed after reading 'Many Lives...' My perspective and approach towards my life changed. It was so comforting and reassuring to know that the people who we love will always be with us either in the manifest or unmanifest form. I've started being more accepting and respectful towards others....and less judgemental.

I strongly believe we are here to work out our karma and learn our lessons for us to progress. As for why some people are deprived of certain things and why some people get certain things....well every soul is here to learn different things so perhaps, they choose their own circumstance to learn their lessons....and it is said we carry more of the negative aspects with us like greed, jealousy, hatred etc. which we have to overcome in the human form. And people who are wise help up with it and inturn we help people who might need it.
(I hope that makes sense).

The book starts with a beautiful quote and I love it. 

'Everything happens for a reason, when the event occors we have not the insight nor the foresight to comprehend it, but with time and patience it will come to light'.
Smile

Edited by loverman40 - 12 November 2008 at 4:57am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Truth About Reincarnation (Page 4)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 14 November 2008 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Hmmm  interesting topic. I wonder who I am?

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I am not exactly sure how to reply to this topic as the moderators have asked not to bring in religion but my views on this topic are shaped by my religion.  But anyways...

I do not believe in reincarnation.  I haven't see anyone who can explain their previous life even if they do believe in reincarnation.  I do understand that there are many things that explain why reincarnation must exist but as I said not bringing in my religion, it's hard for me to believe in reincarnation.  We've got one life and at the end we get rewards for our good acts and punishments for the bad ones.  One life is all we got and that's all it should take to discover who you are.

-Mahi

Sujal_Fan_No1

Goldie

Sujal_Fan_No1

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

I have said initially itself that this topic is for people to discuss about re-incarnation. I know different people have different opinions, some might believe, some might not. So those who believe can discuss about it in here.

Thanks Gracella for warning members that this is not a topic related to religion. Some people misunderstand that such things are to do with religion, but there is a lot of difference between 'Religionism' & 'Spirituality'. There are lots of people who are not religious, but are spiritual.

Gracella, if you are really interested in knowing who you were in your previous birth, there is a technique called 'Regression', I dont know whether you have heard of it, but it is quite famous in north India. There are institutes which conducts this. It is a process by which professional regressionists take you through your past lives. At a time you might be able to visit just 2-3 lives. I think it is similar to hypnotism, but I heard the experience is amazing! I have few relatives and friends who have done it. So if you are really interested, try enquiring about it and I'm sure you will be able to experience it.

The concept behind this is though you are a totally different person in this birth, different body, different mind, etc., but your soul is the same. So though ur concious mind doesnt know or remember anything about what you were in your past birth, your subconsious mind which is connected to your soul knows everything. So what these regressionists are doing is, they are taking you deep inside yourself into your subconcious mind.

I think that if i had the oppertunity, i would loved to be regressed, coz am always wonder who or what i was in my past life. So yeeaah i believe in it too.Big smile

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Yep i believe in reincarnation:)

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 10:15am | IP Logged
from my point of view.... Smile well, i know im still young, but despite of reminding me of that fact, ive been insisting on it... and i think i chose to beleive in reincarnation, i didnt want to do it, but, having in mind the culture wich i live among, i used to think that the reincarnation thing is a bit unfair, like, why when others go to heaven i have to take birth again,.. i think after a time, i have learned to accept it, debate it and maybe prove it as per my moments.
as far as i have learned, we need to reach to some experience of different kind of feelings, and to sense every thing in one same life is not very easy. thats why we have to take born few times, depending on the person/soul.
i think i will adhere to this at the moment, about what we deserve from our deeds... i need time to think about it and shape my theories... coz i have said, im still young and i dont see myself getting too deep in these things... Tongue
thanks for the information given btw, Big smile i have wondered many times about my past lifes.. and the 7 lives of marriage... wow!... i never connected both things... interesting indeed! Big smileClap

-KingAragorn-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KingAragorn-

Posted: 01 March 2009 at 9:36am | IP Logged
It's a great topic really. I must admire the Topic-starter for this, and also I would like thank the mods for their timely intervention in efficiently handling such a sensitive topic. I'm glad it has made it to 4 pages and I want it to reach 150! This is why I love IF Thumbs Up

My personal view is, reincarnation is not supposed to happen. This is my opinion - and the opinion has been formed under different influences.... from religion, social experience, studying books etc. [ please note I do not specify a religion and I also don't explain religious views here, it's my personal opinion]

So I believe reincarnation is not supposed to happen, in general. However, I do believe we might have seen exceptions. In India alone, there has been many cases where people have described places, people, things and times they should not be aware of.... because they have no other way of knowing those things unless it's their own memories guiding them.

Skeptics will always deny, nothing would convince them; and the gullible people will believe anything without proof. But a fair person would be convinced that there is something extraordinary taking place. If you go by statistics, how many incidents can you deny?

I cannot say for sure that people with these exceptional abilities have been reincarnated, but they do feel a special connection that most of us don't. They can cross barriers that we can't. And calling them lunatics or labeling every incident as a hoax will not yield any answers. As with most mysteries that have baffled us for centuries, the truth about claims of reincarnation will be solved..... but first we have to admit that something is indeed happening. If we are in denial, then we would never know. Thanks for being patient and reading this gibberish Thumbs Up

Blushhhh

Blushhhh

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
No idea mann!!!maybe, but not so sure abt that.

Edited by riddhzie - 03 April 2011 at 6:02pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top