Page 4 Page 7

*dewdrop~pearl*

IF-Rockerz

*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 22 March 2008 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by gk_09

Please do not involve religion here. Just post your views on the topic.

Personally, I believe it in reincarnation! Karma, paying for your deeds all kind of makes sense to me. Embarrassed

Exactly Smile...Its now that I am understanding why everyone used to say 'do good deeds and good will happen to you, do bad deeds and the same will happen to you'...though at times we cease to have faith in our good deeds when lot of bad things happen to us, but even though not immediately, eventually we will get good in return Embarrassed...

what a wonderful thought nah...and so true..Jo boyega wohi to katega/payega insaan nah..?

Haan bilkul sahi hain...and that makes sense too...even if we do good, we should be rewarded for it, and if we do some bad we deserve to be punished Smile!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Truth About Reincarnation (Page 3)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

the_charm

IF-Veteran Member

the_charm

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 23 March 2008 at 4:17am | IP Logged
I totally believe in reincarnation and karma. Embarrassed And its a really beautiful topic to discuss.
Just one question, as people say wife-husband will be together for 7 lives, how true is this? As you know about reincarnation, I just wonder if you know? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha80

*dewdrop~pearl*

IF-Rockerz

*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 23 March 2008 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by the_charm

I totally believe in reincarnation and karma. Embarrassed And its a really beautiful topic to discuss.
Just one question, as people say wife-husband will be together for 7 lives, how true is this? As you know about reincarnation, I just wonder if you know? Embarrassed

Ya this is a really interesting topic to discuss, i just love it Embarrassed!!

Well regarding the wife-husband thing, it is not necessary that they should be together for 7 lives, cos in each birth your husband/wife would be different...but ya, if the relationship they shared was soo deep that both of them die with a desire to be with each other everytime they take birth, then ya, it would happen that way...but i guess in todays world with too many relationships breaking up and stuff, maybe it wouldnt be common...but still i believe there would be ppl who would love each other soo deeply that they would want to always be with each other as husband/wife in every birth Smile! And its not just 7 lives, we keep taking births till we have completed off all our karmas, like for eg., if u take ppl like Osama Bin Laden, etc., God knows how many lives they would have to take to finish off their karma as they have done soo much of bad deeds in one lifetime.

tiny15

the_charm

IF-Veteran Member

the_charm

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Ohh yeah I agree, today we hardly find a true lover. Big smile
Wow, its indeed interesting, so its like bad people take more birth. Good, 'coz taking birth and coming to this world means pain.

*dewdrop~pearl*

IF-Rockerz

*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Wow, its indeed interesting, so its like bad people take more birth. Good, 'coz taking birth and coming to this world means pain.

Yes exactly Smile! Bad ppl have to take more birth as they have more karmas to finish off na, and any person who is born in this world has to go through various pains (physical and emotional), so it is in the best interest of every soul to finish off their karmas fast and end this cycle of birth and death.

tiny15

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Yes exactly Smile! Bad ppl have to take more birth as they have more karmas to finish off na, and any person who is born in this world has to go through various pains (physical and emotional), so it is in the best interest of every soul to finish off their karmas fast and end this cycle of birth and death.

hmmmmmm so yehEmbarrassed

Edited by 'Andro' - 25 March 2008 at 11:08am

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 27 March 2008 at 5:56am | IP Logged
wonderful discussion indeed
u know i like the saath janam theory a lot..and u know..it's hard to find a true lover..but not impossible u know Embarrassed

payal_r

Goldie

payal_r

Posted: 27 March 2008 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

wonderful discussion indeed
u know i like the saath janam theory a lot..and u know..it's hard to find a true lover..but not impossible u know Embarrassed

Great thing you said Big smile Clap Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top