Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
recaraanation is a part of religion matters AS WELL. Seems like you don't know anything about religious studies. You yourself post these and try to discuss it in English Language Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Truth About Reincarnation (Page 2)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 17 March 2008 at 10:53am | IP Logged
i beleive in it...very strongly...

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 17 March 2008 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ''Andro''

recaraanation is a part of religion matters AS WELL. Seems like you don't know anything about religious studies. You yourself post these and try to discuss it in English Language Smile

Moderator's Note:
Despite the note..u still bring Religion into the discussion! and  you are attacking other member(s)!
If u keep continuing this..your warning level will have to be increased..

So please stick to the rules and don't make personal attacks as well!

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 17 March 2008 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Please do not involve religion here. Just post your views on the topic.

Personally, I believe it in reincarnation! Karma, paying for your deeds all kind of makes sense to me. Embarrassed

*dewdrop~pearl*

IF-Rockerz

*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 17 March 2008 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Thank you Gracella. This is just to clarify to other members that Reincarnation IS NOT related to Religion, it is a subject of Spirituality, and as I had mentioned earlier, Religionism and Spirituality is different.

*dewdrop~pearl*

IF-Rockerz

*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 17 March 2008 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gk_09

Personally, I believe it in reincarnation! Karma, paying for your deeds all kind of makes sense to me. Embarrassed

Exactly Smile...Its now that I am understanding why everyone used to say 'do good deeds and good will happen to you, do bad deeds and the same will happen to you'...though at times we cease to have faith in our good deeds when lot of bad things happen to us, but even though not immediately, eventually we will get good in return Embarrassed...

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 21 March 2008 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Exactly Smile...Its now that I am understanding why everyone used to say 'do good deeds and good will happen to you, do bad deeds and the same will happen to you'...though at times we cease to have faith in our good deeds when lot of bad things happen to us, but even though not immediately, eventually we will get good in return Embarrassed...

what a wonderful thought nah...and so true..Jo boyega wohi to katega/payega insaan nah..?

payal_r

Goldie

payal_r

Posted: 21 March 2008 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Please do not involve religion here. Just post your views on the topic. Personally, I believe it in reincarnation! Karma, paying for your deeds all kind of makes sense to me. Embarrassed

Exactly Smile...Its now that I amunderstanding why everyone used to say 'do good deeds and good will happen to you, do bad deeds and the same will happen to you'...though at times we cease to have faith in our good deeds when lot of bad things happen to us,buteven thoughnot immediately, eventually we will get good in return Embarrassed...

<span>what a wonderful thought nah...and so true..Jo boyega wohi to katega/payega insaan nah..?</span>

yepp agree Big smile

Personnally i believe in Reincarnation Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top