Truth About Reincarnation - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
It's a great topic really. I must admire the Topic-starter for this, and also I would like thank the mods for their timely intervention in efficiently handling such a sensitive topic. I'm glad it has made it to 4 pages and I want it to reach 150! This is why I love IF 👍🏼

My personal view is, reincarnation is not supposed to happen. This is my opinion - and the opinion has been formed under different influences.... from religion, social experience, studying books etc. [ please note I do not specify a religion and I also don't explain religious views here, it's my personal opinion]

So I believe reincarnation is not supposed to happen, in general. However, I do believe we might have seen exceptions. In India alone, there has been many cases where people have described places, people, things and times they should not be aware of.... because they have no other way of knowing those things unless it's their own memories guiding them.

Skeptics will always deny, nothing would convince them; and the gullible people will believe anything without proof. But a fair person would be convinced that there is something extraordinary taking place. If you go by statistics, how many incidents can you deny?

I cannot say for sure that people with these exceptional abilities have been reincarnated, but they do feel a special connection that most of us don't. They can cross barriers that we can't. And calling them lunatics or labeling every incident as a hoax will not yield any answers. As with most mysteries that have baffled us for centuries, the truth about claims of reincarnation will be solved..... but first we have to admit that something is indeed happening. If we are in denial, then we would never know. Thanks for being patient and reading this gibberish 👍🏼

Posted: 14 years ago
No idea mann!!!maybe, but not so sure abt that. Edited by riddhzie - 12 years ago
I do believe in reincarnation 😛
one doubt..how can we know wht we were in our prev birth...
I think we cant

Originally posted by nisha80

I do believe in reincarnation 😛
one doubt..how can we know wht we were in our prev birth...
I think we cant

yes its true😉
Originally posted by centurions89

yes its true😉
we can find..how ??
awesome post yaar................2222 gud....
i dont believe in reincarnation but i get fascinated listening about it and thanks for not letting religion get involved
Originally posted by nisha80

we can find..how ??

Ya u can find out that...there is a process called 'Past Life Regression', when you do that you can find out what you were in your past life and what all you did 😉! I heard a program is coming on NDTV Imagine on Past Life Regression of stars!
how do you think it works though where is your previous spirit and then the one previous to that is the body just like an outer skin that sheds like a snakes skin that when the previous boddy died tis skin had just shed hope that makes sense
Originally posted by bakri

how do you think it works though where is your previous spirit and then the one previous to that is the body just like an outer skin that sheds like a snakes skin that when the previous boddy died tis skin had just shed hope that makes sense

Spirit is just one, its just the body that keeps changing. The spirit in your body is thousands of years old, depending upon the number of births you have taken. Its just the body that keeps changing in each birth, spirit remains the same. I hope that is clear.