Paranormal

Truth About Reincarnation

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Truth About Reincarnation

Hi friends....ok I just wanted to share my knowledge about the truth about reincarnation....there was a time when i was confused and i exactly dint know whether things like reincarnation was true or not as they dont have scientific evidence...but lately I have been meeting lot of spiritual ppl, reading articles and books, miracles and experiences of close ppl which made me believe this truth....

Have you ever wondered why each of us have what we have and why many of us don't have things which others have? Many of us have been blessed with lot of things like money, loving family, luxurious living, friends, good looks, good health, best of education or career, etc., whereas many of us just have few of these things while we are craving to get the others as well. Why is that? Who decides which humans should be given the good things, and which of us should be given the bad ones? Is it just a random pick and are we the lucky/unlucky ones to fall under the category given good/bad possessions? And if it's a random pick, how fair is it?

I am sure many of you must have wondered this as well, that some people are there who have always done only good deeds in life but they are the ones who are suffering the most, whereas other people who are selfish, greedy for money, who hurt other people, who cheat other people are enjoying their life maximum till they die. Havent you wondered 'this is not fair! Person 'A' doesn't deserve such bad things' or 'person 'B' doesn't deserve such a good husband/wife, or so much of luck', etc. Now what is the logic behind this? How fair is this?

And if someone believes they will be punished or rewarded after death, what use is it after we have died? Where can we feel the pain and pleasures that are there on earth? There is no life after death, we are given this body to experience pleasure, pain, everything. If the body is not there, how can you feel that pain or pleasure. There is no place that can give you so much of pleasure or pain than life on earth.

Now I will explain how the system works. Reincarnation is a fact. This is not the 1st time we are born, and neither is this going to be the last. There are 2 reasons why a human being takes rebirth :

1)      To finish off our Karmas (good or bad)

2)      To fulfill our desires

We will keep taking birth after birth until we have finished off all our Karmas and fulfilled all our desires.

To explain the above points in detail :

1) Whether you do a good deed or a bad deed, don't think if the person for whom you do it doesn't recognize it, your deed goes unrecognized. NO. Every deed you do is recorded somewhere, even if it is the smallest of good deed or smallest of bad deed. So after each birth, the record of your good deeds and bad deeds are taken into account. Depending upon how your deeds were, the horoscope of your next birth is written. That means, depending upon what you have done in this birth, what you deserve to get in your next birth is determined. And when you take rebirth, only soul remains the same. The body, mind, personality, character, everything of the person becomes different. Thats why you see so many good people suffering like anything, as maybe they are good human beings in this birth, but they are just paying off what they did in their previous birth.

2) To explain the 2nd point, i.e., you come back to earth or you take a rebirth to fulfil your desires might be something that might be a bit familiar to many of you. What this means is, while dying whatever desires you have left unfulfilled, you take rebirth to fulfil them. I will give you an example, it's a filmy one but still its fine to explain this concept. We all must have seen movies in which 2 lovers love each other and they die without being able to live with each other. In such case, the desire for which the soul is coming back is to be with that person with whom it was not able to be in the previous birth. In movies they show this with too much of exaggeration, but nevertheless the concept behind it is a fact. And that desire need not be a human being. It can be anything. Like maybe throughout your life you would have craved to be famous, but you have never been able to fulfil that desire in that birth. So you take a birth to fulfil that. These are just examples.

So all of you just understand one thing…whatever you have been given in this birth (good or bad), you deserve it. So don't ever think, what good have I done to get parents like this, or what good I have done to be so successful, as definitely you have done something good to get what you got, or else you wouldn't have got it 😊. Similarly, when something bad happens to you in life, understand that there is definitely a reason behind it and nothing is unfair in this world.

Ok I guess I have spoken a lot. Many of you might believe in what I have said, many of you must not have. Anyways, those who believe in and understood what I have said above, please feel free to discuss more on this or ask any doubts . Or in case you want me to speak more on this, I can do that as well 😳.

Good Luck 😊!!

Moderator's Note:

We request all members to please consider the following before replying on this topic:

•      Please don't come up with religious replies/comments

. Only state if you believe in reincarnation or not..don't start with according to my religion etc..okay..? this is juts to avoid religious posts and personal attacks on members..

Edited by Gracella - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komalash thumbnail
I strongly don't believe in reincarnation...no wayz..not for we Muslims for sure...!
shijhu thumbnail
ofcourse i do belive in reincarnation n ur logic is quite true but then it depends entirely on an individual and differs from person to person
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm i do believe in reincarnation for sure andi would love to know who i was in my previous past life....

I've removed the words "God" from your topic...and please members..let's not get a religious outcome out of this topic..

You believe in reincarnation or you Do Not..but don't reply with religious issues okay..coz religious posts are not allowed

Love,
Gracella

*Edited on 1st September 2010 due to personal reasons.
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 13 years ago

I have said initially itself that this topic is for people to discuss about re-incarnation. I know different people have different opinions, some might believe, some might not. So those who believe can discuss about it in here.

Thanks Gracella for warning members that this is not a topic related to religion. Some people misunderstand that such things are to do with religion, but there is a lot of difference between 'Religionism' & 'Spirituality'. There are lots of people who are not religious, but are spiritual.

Gracella, if you are really interested in knowing who you were in your previous birth, there is a technique called 'Regression', I dont know whether you have heard of it, but it is quite famous in north India. There are institutes which conducts this. It is a process by which professional regressionists take you through your past lives. At a time you might be able to visit just 2-3 lives. I think it is similar to hypnotism, but I heard the experience is amazing! I have few relatives and friends who have done it. So if you are really interested, try enquiring about it and I'm sure you will be able to experience it.

The concept behind this is though you are a totally different person in this birth, different body, different mind, etc., but your soul is the same. So though ur concious mind doesnt know or remember anything about what you were in your past birth, your subconsious mind which is connected to your soul knows everything. So what these regressionists are doing is, they are taking you deep inside yourself into your subconcious mind.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 16 years ago
WillSmith456 thumbnail

*Viewbie's Note*

All of your content is removed since you brought in religion even though the moderator specially posted a warning NOT to bring in religion here but still you chose to do so. PLEASE read and follow the rules of this section carefully next time.

Paranormal Dev. Team

Edited by JK_5 - 16 years ago

*Viewbie's Note*

All the religious context removed😊

Paranormal Dev. Team

First of all read the rules of the forum carefully before uttering something, if you would have, you wouldnt have spoken of religion here. Your post will be edited by the mods. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT RELIGION HERE. You might be a muslim, but plzz dont start a hindu-muslim rift here atleast. Whatever I have mentioned here has nothing to do with religion. I never mentioned that what I say is a teaching of a particular religion. You believe what I say is not the truth and what you say is the truth, but I believe other way round that there is no truth in what you have said. What you said might be the teaching of ur religion which you are free to believe, but you cannot force others to believe in it. Similarly, I have already mentioned earlier that this post is for those who believes in and wants to discuss about Reincarnation. Even if you dont believe in it, you can just say a simple 'I dont believe in it', but you have no right to make fun of those who believe in it.

Edited by JK_5 - 16 years ago
WillSmith456 thumbnail
recaraanation is a part of religion matters AS WELL. Seems like you don't know anything about religious studies. You yourself post these and try to discuss it in English Language 😊
friend_125 thumbnail
i beleive in it...very strongly...