Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 13 March 2008 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
put more storyy parts plz A wedding story
pakirani Goldie
pakirani
pakirani

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
okkkk sooo since no one is continuing i will!!!

karan gets out of the car n looks for a gas station. they r in the middle of nowhere so karan checks if he has petrol in the trunk. while he is looking in the bak trunk maanya gets out of the car to help karan.
maanya: karan kya hua? petrol mila?
karan: nahin. ab pata nahin kya karoon.
maanya: koi baat nahin. mein taxi le loongi.
karan: iss raat ko koi taxi nahin milni wali. (he walks closer to maanya) aur waise bhi, mein nahin chata ke tum mujhe yahan par akela choro. tumhari bagher, mein ji nahin pata Embarrassed
(maanya walks closer to flirt along with him)
maanya: acha, tou phir mein chalti. (she walks away when karan grabs her arm n pulls her closer n looks straight into her eyes)
karan: arre, mein tumhare saath romantic baane ki koshish kar rahoon aur tum ho ke..... (thunder n lightening begin to occur n maanya n karan run inside the car.
maanya is drying herself inside while karan keeps staring at her beauty. maanya stops n looks at him while blushing. karan gets closer to her as if to kiss her......
ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
mnaya looks down shes unable to look into his sexy eyes Embarrassed karan lifts her head up and says "manya i love you so much right now". manya smiles and looks away, karan grins. MAnya says when do you think the rain will stop. karan flirts and says i hope it never stops so i can keep lookin at you in this beutiful moment. manya blushes, karan says manya lets go out in the rain. manya sys are you crazy we wil catch a cold. KAran says so what lets go he forces amnya out the car! he trys dancein in the rain with her but manya pulls away and sings "dont touch me, dont touch me dont touch me soniyaa".... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by ana1 - 18 March 2008 at 3:02pm
notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana1

mnaya looks down shes unable to look into his sexy eyes Embarrassed karan lifts her hea up and says "manya i love you so much right now". manya smiles and looks away, karan grins. MAnya says when do you think the rain will stop. karan flirts and says i hope it never stops so i can keep lookin at you in this beutiful moment. manya blushes, karan says manya lets go out in the rain. manya sys are you crazy we wil catch a cold. KAran says so what lets go he forces amnya out the car! he trys dancein in the rain with her but manya pulls away and sings "dont touch me, dont touch me dont touch me soniyaa".... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

OMGG..soo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee Embarrassed Embarrassed
ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Ayesha007*

mnaya looks down shes unable to look into his sexy eyes Embarrassed karan lifts her hea up and says "manya i love you so much right now". manya smiles and looks away, karan grins. MAnya says when do you think the rain will stop. karan flirts and says i hope it never stops so i can keep lookin at you in this beutiful moment. manya blushes, karan says manya lets go out in the rain. manya sys are you crazy we wil catch a cold. KAran says so what lets go he forces amnya out the car! he trys dancein in the rain with her but manya pulls away and sings "dont touch me, dont touch me dont touch me soniyaa".... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

OMGG..soo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee Embarrassed Embarrassed

thanxxxEmbarrassed i could totally imagine manya singing that song!LOL

dilgone4u Senior Member
dilgone4u
dilgone4u

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

mnaya looks down shes unable to look into his sexy eyes Embarrassed karan lifts her head up and says "manya i love you so much right now". manya smiles and looks away, karan grins. MAnya says when do you think the rain will stop. karan flirts and says i hope it never stops so i can keep lookin at you in this beutiful moment. manya blushes, karan says manya lets go out in the rain. manya sys are you crazy we wil catch a cold. KAran says so what lets go he forces amnya out the car! he trys dancein in the rain with her but manya pulls away and sings "dont touch me, dont touch me dont touch me soniyaa".... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

sweet

pakirani Goldie
pakirani
pakirani

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
karan picked her up in his arms and danced around in the rain while maanya laughed!
M: ok lets go inside. i had enough fun for now! ab bas, gari mein andar betho!
K: kyun? gari ke peeche koi romance karne ko mood hai?
M: shut up karan!
as manya and karan sat in the car and waited to till rain to stop, karan looked at manya flirtasciously as manya began to blush! the song bheege hont tere played in the background
Bhege Hont Tere....Pyaasa Dil Mera....Lage Abr Sar....Mujhe Tan Tera....
karan came up close to manya as he wanted to kiss her on the lips. as he was now inches away from her lips, she turned her head and smiled shyly while karan kissed her cheek. karan smiled as well as manya. as the rain stopped, the sun rised in their faces.
K: Lo! Humari phele raat kat gayi!
M: woh hum shaadi ke raat hi sochenge!
K: acha to tumhe suhaag raat ka basabri se intezar hai. (manya smiled)
then someone's called pulled over n it was none other than karan's bro......    
Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 21 March 2008 at 10:44am | IP Logged
ohhh ohhh somethingg going bad i guess karan bro came

Go to top