Salaam Zindgi
Salaam Zindgi

India-Forums

A wedding Story(page 6)

ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Hey guys we all know the big day is comin soon for our beutiful ManyaEmbarrassed

but not everyone is happy how they are rushhing through the serial. so lets wrtie our own way of how the big day should be be as creative as posible!Tongue

Edited by ana1 - 30 March 2008 at 12:57pm

-BolNaHalke- IF-Veteran Member
-BolNaHalke-
-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

I will start:

Karan can't wait any longer. He wants for him to get married to Manya soon. He loves her to much and can't stay away. So he goes to her house to ask for her hand. Manya says no at first. Then Manya's mom and Dadu explain to her how it is necessary for her to settle down in life and to forget everything about Akash. Manya takes a while and then finally agrees. After her mom leaves, she blushes. Her mom and dadu tell Karan she agreed. Karan is so happy. The day he goes home, he tells his family, and brother. His brother is upset with him but then agrees. Karan however doesn't know that his brother is planning on ruining Manya after she insulted him and his families name by putting his brother behind bars. Karan is in his room completely head over heels cause Manya said yes. He decides he has to meet her. He calls her up and convinces her to come out to dinner with him in the same restaurant he asked her out for coffee, where she gave the rose he gifted to her too the manager. She agrees. They meet, and he gives her a big welcome with romantic music, the same yellow flowers he always gifts her but this time a whole bouquet of them. The entire restaurant is cleared and reserved for the two of them. They share an intimate dinner together. He explains how he will always support her in her job, and in life, and will never be unfaithful, will never break their trust..etc...and the night ends beautifully.

Now some one else continue.

Edited by frenzgrl129 - 08 March 2008 at 12:35pm
ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
the next dau manya waks up and in front of her is a dozen of those beutiful yellow fllowrs karan alwys gets her. she blushes and wakes toward them he ntices a big card in hte back. she opens it and it says "i Love YOu" love karan Embarrassed Manya has a huge smile on her face she beings to sing and dance karishma style LOL " dekho zaara dekho mujhe ka hua hai kaisi bekarai hai yeh kaisa nasha hai".... [:D/]
**Rekha** Goldie
**Rekha**
**Rekha**

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with you guyz
rkath Goldie
rkath
rkath

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

Sorry im not really good at these things but I decided to give this a shot!
continuing from manya dancing

Then her mom comes into the room and smiles after watching manya dance and sing. Her mom gets tears in her eyes watching her baby girl and knowing that in a few days she won't be wit her anymore. She quickly wipes her tears away and tells manya to get ready as karan is coming to pick her up to take her shopping. Manya smiles and she puts the flowers in a vase (doesn't throw them away!) she meets karan outside and the go shopping for clothes and jewelry for manya. They walk into the shop and manya starts looking at suits but karan wants her to wear saris after the wedding. So he finds a really nice red sariand buys it for her. He doesn't tell manya because he wants it to be a surprise for her. Meanwhile manya is trying on a necklace and can't get it hooked so Karan comes and helps her. They share an eyelock for a long time. Finally when they snap out of it karan tells manya that the necklace looks really nice on her. Manya blushes and they finish their shopping. Karan takes manya to her house and manya can't open the door of the car, karan leans over to help her and they have another eyelock(I know this happens everywhere lol LOL ). Manya gives karan a little peck on the cheek before running out of the car and into the house.

Edited by rkath - 08 March 2008 at 5:57pm
sonikudi1 IF-Dazzler
sonikudi1
sonikudi1

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
^^Cute! But I'll only read because I soo hate the idea of Karanya marriage Angry Embarrassed LOL
notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Hmm....i dont know..hopee their suhaag raat is romanticc Embarrassed Embarrassed
ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 7:15am | IP Logged
continueing from rkath:

Manya runns to her house she standing outside the door..she cant stop smiling. BUt suddenly She keeps thinking of AKsh and all those times they spent together. In a snap the happiness in her eyes turned into tears Cry . Manya says "yeh meh kya kar rahee hoo?" she thinks that how can i get marride to KAran when i still love Aksh...

Go to top