Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

i dont want jassi-armaan together (Page 7)

bulbuli75 Newbie
bulbuli75
bulbuli75

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Originally posted by bulbuli75

Minnie whatever points you supply if you take it the other way round u r only supporting my points

Oh I am a little dense dear.Could you please explain a little more clearly,HOW???

we proved mallika , raj , aryaan n armaan to be equally bad (well almost equally )  we r still left with jassi . n all the baddies can know an answer the other baddy correctly .

bulbuli75 Newbie
bulbuli75
bulbuli75

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 8:36am | IP Logged
"In the end, Gaitan gives us the same old message: Women can't find true happiness alone; they need a man to help them realize their dreams." Do you agree to that point? The message Gaitan conveyed .
love_Jassi Groupbie
love_Jassi
love_Jassi

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Minnie whatever points you supply if you take it the other way round u r only supporting my points . So how can i disagree with u . Will U please run thru the points again what u answered Big smile ? sorry i cudnot answer u back there was a network problem at my part.

Originally posted by Minnie

Minnie whatever points you supply if you take it the other way round u r only supporting my points

Oh I am a little dense dear.Could you please explain a little more clearly,HOW???

Simple Minnie.She is saying whatever you said were her points which you put across so elqouently  and she agrees with you completely.She agrees that:

1) Aryan is the worst of them all.

2) Mallika used vote and Armaan marriage to get what they want..

3) Armaan didn't go after the models because all he was interested was  Jassi and that certainely was not included in Raj's script.

4) Armaan is devoting all his time & energy to woo Jassi and carrying the playacting part into reality,again something not included in the plan and Armaan is not supposed to get emotional about it.

5) Armaan has already fallen for Jassi and ultimately Kohinoor will actually not matter at all.It's just a bahana.

6) We don't need any confessions,not one,to know that Armaan is in love with Jassi.

7)  That life might not be a fairy tale but miracles do happen.

Big smile There Minnie.I hope I made whatever Bulbuli75i wanted to say clear to you.

bulbuli75 Newbie
bulbuli75
bulbuli75

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 10:45am | IP Logged
5) Armaan has already fallen for Jassi and ultimately Kohinoor will actually not matter at all.It's just a bahana.

6) We don't need any confessions,not one,to know that Armaan is in love with Jassi.

7)  That life might not be a fairy tale but miracles do happen.

well for that part u guys trying to put words into my mouth .

I have read the whole story but not once have i found armando falling for an ugly girl . Its just that betty called the cards . She held terra moda(kohinoor). It was either her own gratitude (thats a miracle now a days) or her foolishness (another miracle, i dont know why gaitan always considered gals to go goo goo over boys , n the most intelligent to turned dumbest ) that kept her around with armaan . for armaan that was his whole property (thats quite a reason to kiss a frog princess), he cudnot simply manage it n hid behind a fea.

Yes we need confession .

Only dreamers wait for miracles . they r called miracles cause they dont happen . a great story gaitan spurn an your heads together too .

*~Sapna~* IF-Rockerz
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Confused

Go to top