Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

i dont want jassi-armaan together (Page 6)

bulbuli75 Newbie
bulbuli75
bulbuli75

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
N true love always wins over first love If u stick to the point of first love . N the person we see as Jassi she is the one to go for a lifer n not for keeps . am i rite?

bulbuli75 Newbie
bulbuli75
bulbuli75

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
n what jassi was dreaming was her real attitude she may not show it other wise . when ever she dreams to bash up raj its her real anger . she may be too smart to hide her feelings . n for the revenge part it is soon to come . n armaan was truly not bothered about her after slap dear its after when she started spending kohinoors money he gets frantic . n whatever concern or respect he showed for jassi is only for kohinoor .its the only way of motivation for armaan .u dont mix motivational techniques with real love dear . u can say its for his money n not for love .
bulbuli75 Newbie
bulbuli75
bulbuli75

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
n for aryaan wud u plz run thru my last post i think i gave u the reason there ,but u r still running thru the point  uselessly . the staffs u gave as reason r none of his supporters i said . its a technique ,my dear, of politics first to conquer ur way thru,replace all threats n then rule . n aryaan as usual has to be well versed in that ...
bulbuli75 Newbie
bulbuli75
bulbuli75

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bulbuli75

n what jassi was dreaming was her real attitude she may not show it other wise . when ever she dreams to bash up raj its her real anger . she may be too smart to hide her feelings . n for the revenge part it is soon to come . n armaan was truly  bothered about her not after slap dear its after when she started spending kohinoors money he gets frantic . n whatever concern or respect he showed for jassi is only for kohinoor .its the only way of motivation for armaan .u dont mix motivational techniques with real love dear . u can say its for his money n not for love .

well there was a mistake i corrected it.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bulbuli75

Minnie whatever points you supply if you take it the other way round u r only supporting my points

Oh I am a little dense dear.Could you please explain a little more clearly,HOW???

bulbuli75 Newbie
bulbuli75
bulbuli75

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 8:03am | IP Logged
All the Suri Khandan an Gulmohur dont deserve jassi . LOLLOLLOL. We do . 
bulbuli75 Newbie
bulbuli75
bulbuli75

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 8:11am | IP Logged
cause we r fighting the dual not them .Wink n let me continue . betty la fea has chracterised armaan to be a grey shaded chracter n if u read the net update an the original story fully then u wud know that its jassi all the time using power play to get hold of that man . n armaan only used motivational techniques on his mint. n you do know some of the great endings of some great power play love stories 'bees saal baad 'Cry. i can always say that is not love my dear , neither armaan nor jassi has ever straight ways said i luv u n can never say .
bulbuli75 Newbie
bulbuli75
bulbuli75

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 8:13am | IP Logged
i am sorry if i miss any detail on the episodes . cause its long time i stopped watching it for kareena . i can only fight you on the basis of the original betty la fea , i read Smile.

Go to top