Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

i dont want jassi-armaan together (Page 4)

phalak Groupbie
phalak
phalak

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Aryaan in ur language is
selfish but again for whom he shud think about ?

How about Gulmohar,it's progress and it's staff for starters??

N his own sister supporting Armaan . N what armaan did with mallika?
He didnot love her , he hid behind her, to get rid of the after shocks of
all his previous affairs. he used her to gain majority votes (thats
exploitation with small e in your terms).

Sure.Armaan dangled marriage for her vote and Mallika dangled her vote for marriage.Hisaab baraabar.

Its only after Jassi slapped Armaan n he was terrified of losing his company to Jassi.Nobody can sleep in peace when ones property gets going ,Then how cud he dare to go with other models . Thats not luv my dear . 

LOLLOLLOL Now when did that happen in reality?? I thought Jassi was dreaming?? Did I miss something??

hmmnnn (I'm going over the updates.Please bear with me.)

No,I didn't.She was dreaming of slapping Armaan and Armaan had NO IDEA what's happenning in Jassi's head.So you'll have to come up with some other mean reason for him not even bothering to even look at the eager models let alone go with them.

He never realised her love n devotion till now????????? This is the "comedy of century".

So what do you suggest should have happened? Armaan should have got up the next morning Raj told him to do 'pyaar ka natak' and realised his love and devotion for Jassi?? That would have been the comedy of the century my dear.

For ur female lead ,Jassi she is said to have turned the most
beautiful person alive after makeover ?????????????????? Its then Armaan falls for her really ,n dearly wants her back in his life. Its only then he
cud confess to the world about their affair?

Wait a minute.Let me get this straight.You are saying that Armaan falls for her & confesses  his love to the world after she becomes beautiful.Now please don't mind but where did you get this piece of news from??As far as I know we have not seen any such thing happening right now and no one knows how or when Armaan would realise his love.If we go according to BLF,Daisy clearly said Armaan is supposed to fall for Jassi way before the makeover and and want her back having absolutely no idea that she has changed and when he sees her after the beautification he is unable to relate with her & tells Raj in desperation that he doesn't recognise this Jassi and he wants his old Jassi back.Perhaps you could shed some light on your source??

When did he actually fall???? Can u give 1 (only 1 wud do) instance when no other issue is involved for his confession of love? U
were only trying to overlook the reality with your own little pink shades
honey .

Just as someone who keeps on saying 'I LOVE YOU' might not mean a word,similarly one who doesn't say a word might be the person who loves the most.
       Recognising love for what it is doesn't require either 'instances of confessions',not even one, nor pink , blue or majenta shades.Just a heart,some experience and wisdom will do,honey.

Life is no fairy tale . Nothing happens unexpected . N u r talking romance or powerplay ? Life is not full with luv with armaan character dear. Too many of them finds this type of romance all rite n too multiple times .

I agree with this part, but sometimes,just sometimes,something so unexpected happens that you are left wondering,what is more strange,fact or fiction???? If you ever ponder over this,you will know what I mean.

I rest my case.Until next time.

THAT was awesome MinnieClap

You should have been a lawyerLOL.Seriously.

phalak Groupbie
phalak
phalak

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rumi

this is an important information to all of the viewers!

Armaan will fall in love with jassi much before the makeover and actually he has aleady fallen for her but still does not realize it!!!!this is only due to her ugliness!! but when he will be attacked by jealousy he will realize that actually he loves her and cannot live without her.

so , in short

1.love blossoms in armaan's mind

2. jassi takes final revenge by exposing him.

3. Armaan doesnot have the opportunity to confess his love.

4. jassi goes away and transformation happens.

5. armaan searches for jassi, cannot find her and becomes desparate.

6. jassi comes back

7. armaan confesses

Conclusion : armaan's love for jassi has no reation with jassi's tranformation

I hope i cleared all ur confusionsso please don't be confused again.

Thanks for clearing it up.Oh I can't wait to watch it.It's going to be VERY VERY interesting,more than I thoughtBig smile

But it also takes the suspense of what's going to happen away but never mind,it is really good.

Shalini_ms Groupbie
Shalini_ms
Shalini_ms

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Well said, Minnie.  Frankly, I am getting tired of people who refuse to see the obvious love between Armaan and Jassi.

No annoucement is necessary, or confession from each side is needed for atleast the viewer's to get that.

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 8:40am | IP Logged

well bollyfreak,

niether do i. but then if two no-good people are together, atleast they won't be a bother to society anymore LOL

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Aww C'mon guys, this case study is really getting annoying. Let everyone think whatever they want!
chayya Groupbie
chayya
chayya

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gigli

Originally posted by phalak

Originally posted by Minnie

Aryaan in ur language is
selfish but again for whom he shud think about ?

How about Gulmohar,it's progress and it's staff for starters??

N his own sister supporting Armaan . N what armaan did with mallika?
He didnot love her , he hid behind her, to get rid of the after shocks of
all his previous affairs. he used her to gain majority votes (thats
exploitation with small e in your terms).

Sure.Armaan dangled marriage for her vote and Mallika dangled her vote for marriage.Hisaab baraabar.

Its only after Jassi slapped Armaan n he was terrified of losing his company to Jassi.Nobody can sleep in peace when ones property gets going ,Then how cud he dare to go with other models . Thats not luv my dear . 

LOLLOLLOL Now when did that happen in reality?? I thought Jassi was dreaming?? Did I miss something??

hmmnnn (I'm going over the updates.Please bear with me.)

No,I didn't.She was dreaming of slapping Armaan and Armaan had NO IDEA what's happenning in Jassi's head.So you'll have to come up with some other mean reason for him not even bothering to even look at the eager models let alone go with them.

He never realised her love n devotion till now????????? This is the "comedy of century".

So what do you suggest should have happened? Armaan should have got up the next morning Raj told him to do 'pyaar ka natak' and realised his love and devotion for Jassi?? That would have been the comedy of the century my dear.

For ur female lead ,Jassi she is said to have turned the most
beautiful person alive after makeover ?????????????????? Its then Armaan falls for her really ,n dearly wants her back in his life. Its only then he
cud confess to the world about their affair?

Wait a minute.Let me get this straight.You are saying that Armaan falls for her & confesses  his love to the world after she becomes beautiful.Now please don't mind but where did you get this piece of news from??As far as I know we have not seen any such thing happening right now and no one knows how or when Armaan would realise his love.If we go according to BLF,Daisy clearly said Armaan is supposed to fall for Jassi way before the makeover and and want her back having absolutely no idea that she has changed and when he sees her after the beautification he is unable to relate with her & tells Raj in desperation that he doesn't recognise this Jassi and he wants his old Jassi back.Perhaps you could shed some light on your source??

When did he actually fall???? Can u give 1 (only 1 wud do) instance when no other issue is involved for his confession of love? U
were only trying to overlook the reality with your own little pink shades
honey .

Just as someone who keeps on saying 'I LOVE YOU' might not mean a word,similarly one who doesn't say a word might be the person who loves the most.
       Recognising love for what it is doesn't require either 'instances of confessions',not even one, nor pink , blue or majenta shades.Just a heart,some experience and wisdom will do,honey.

Life is no fairy tale . Nothing happens unexpected . N u r talking romance or powerplay ? Life is not full with luv with armaan character dear. Too many of them finds this type of romance all rite n too multiple times .

I agree with this part, but sometimes,just sometimes,something so unexpected happens that you are left wondering,what is more strange,fact or fiction???? If you ever ponder over this,you will know what I mean.

I rest my case.Until next time.

THAT was awesome MinnieClap

You should have been a lawyerLOL.Seriously.

Yeah ! I second that!

Me toooooooo!!!!!!

That was  

Minnei    simply

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Yes Minnie is the BESTClapClap
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha