Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

i dont want jassi-armaan together (Page 3)

buli123 Groupbie
buli123
buli123

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Sense does. true love in all sense is said to conquer anything , but here i think it failed to conquer some minds . Mainly , of Armaan , no women in these time wud entertain such crap .Niether did Mallika , his true contendor n partner . She knew the only way to control Armaan is go on blackmailing . He TRULY deserves that behaviour . We only think Armaan as different from Aryaan but again he loves his staffs cause they all support them n Aryaan showed his type of love to Gulati too .
"WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE TWO CHARACTERS"
R u gals seeing the world thru Armaans eyes ?

rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with Minnie. Armaan has started falling in love with Jassi. as far as Mallika is concerned i don't think armaan ever loved her sincerely. armaan is changing but he still needs some time and some shocks from jassi Wink to realize his love for her.
buli123 Groupbie
buli123
buli123

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
If Aryaan exploited Pari sexually ,so did Raj . If Armaan was human so was Aryaan (full of faults).  Why do u consider Aryaan villain n Armaan hero . If Aryaan plotted aginst Armaan n Jassi, Armaan n Jassi had created an illegal company n had taken illegal control of Gulmohur . So what say? Please....
spare me of flowery quotations and talk point . This is a corporate world rite?
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by buli123

Wait, when one falls in love she doesnot calculate (Jassi) ,he does(Armaan).
Armaan does all the calculations n u say he is in love? U say he is a gray shaded character  . But again when he found Jassi to be her Miss . Perfect only after her makeover ?????????? Repenting ? Before that he only loves her or says he loves her for the sake of his company ???????? Well if the company is his first love he shud stay contented with it.  Why just degrade the whole Jassi character for sake of love that never existed . Story of Betty ls Fea too  is a incomplete n confused one . Interpret with your brain n u go nowhere . Flowery love expressions dont make a good love story .

Originally posted by buli123

If Aryaan exploited Pari sexually ,so did Raj . If Armaan was human so was Aryaan (full of faults).  Why do u consider Aryaan villain n Armaan hero . If Aryaan plotted aginst Armaan n Jassi, Armaan n Jassi had created an illegal company n had taken illegal control of Gulmohur . So what say? Please....
spare me of flowery quotations and talk point . This is a corporate world rite?

So who ever said Raj was better than Aryan?? But Aryan is definitely more selfish,evil and greedy than Raj.The difference between the two is Raj is doing all this for his friend and his own know all not a liitle interfering nature but Aryan did all he did only for his own gain.As for sexual exploitation,Aryan blackmailed Pari into sleeping with him(THAT is exploitation with big E) and with Raj,Pari literally threw herself on him and he went along because it suited the company's and his friend purpose and she almost blackmailed him into marrying her.........In the first case Pari was forced into sleeping and in the second instance she did on her own sweet will and at the behest of a very scheming materialistic mind.....

And no one has ever said Armaan is a paragon of virtues,just the opposite in fact.But the truth is he has actually fallen for a frumpy ugly female and that's the beauty of it.Think over it carefully.Is normal for a guy who is playacting at the behest of his friend will actually be so worked up with a girl's nakhras , who in reality supposedly repulses him , in such a genuinely anguished manner?That he will stop paying attention to everything around him,even to his biggest weakness,goodlooking women, who are more than ready to fall at his feet and his bed?Where is that required in the script that his friend wrote?

In such a scenario,when that ugly female spurned him,the normal indifferent Armaan's reaction should have been to fume at her temerity,explode saying,' who the hell does she think she is etc etc..' and then take on the next female or females ready to please him to assuage his ego.

He did nothing of the sort,did he??In fact he is actually using Mallika as an excuse to himself to stay away from every girl.An when Mallika is around,he stays away from her as well!! And yet takes such an interest and intense pleasure in acting out what his friend is supposed to have told him to.What is that,devotion to acting?? Think very carefully.

As for the corporate world,it's human beings who inhabit it,not machines programmed to act according to what is fed to them.And whoever said flowers never feature in a corporate romance?I should think it to be the otherwise because corporate ppl mostly belong to the section of the society who  understand the importance of flowers and cards in a romance or relationship and more importantly can afford it.

buli123 Groupbie
buli123
buli123

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 7:29am | IP Logged
"****Look each person has different shades****"- that u said N why is it
easier for u to accept armaan an not aryaan ? Aryaan in ur language is
selfish but again for whom he shud think about ? He has no father . His
father like uncle made Armaan the head of company ,though seth family n
freinds own the majority of share .Half the scheming was done by suri jr.
and other half by sr.things didnt turn sour in 1 day .he is said to have
been absent from duties be4 . but then who was there by his side? then , he wud have to go aginst mr suri sr. He didnot .
      N his own sister supporting Armaan . N what armaan did with mallika?
He didnot love her , he hid behind her, to get rid of the after shocks of
all his previous affairs. he used her to gain majority votes (thats
exploitation with small e in your terms).N u call that gud .if aryaan was a
crude person armaan was a schemer. both acheived the same results .n what was armaan n raj?its only that they had sumthing to hide themselves they didnot risk doing better feats. thats ur male lead character (nobody argued that point , a villain too can be main lead ).N to think of raj if he ever had the brains of aryaan he wud definately try sum of aryaan's examples.  there is no point in turning them hero, i said . Suddenly 1 fine morning Armaan rises from bed an finds Jassi the most beautiful woman of the world n Raj the most trusted friend of Jassi? Its only after Jassi slapped Armaan n he was terrified of losing his company to Jassi. Nobody can sleep in peace when ones property gets going ,Then how cud he dare to go with other models . Thats not luv my dear . He never realised her love n devotion till now????????? This is the "comedy of century".
      For ur female lead ,Jassi she is said to have turned the most
beautiful person alive after makeover ?????????????????? Its then Armaan falls for her really ,n dearly wants her back in his life. Its only then he
cud confess to the world about their affair? N what Jassi lost in that
process ? Her most prized beauty, her self respect. She is beautiful, but
that beauty now only skin deep .What wud be the result of their affair my
dear friend if Jassi was unable to turn beautiful ?
      "*****he has actually fallen for a frumpy ugly female and that's the
beauty of it.*****". When did he actually fall???? Can u give 1 (only 1 wud do) instance when no other issue is involved for his confession of love? U
were only trying to overlook the reality with your own little pink shades
honey .
     "***As for the corporate world,it's human beings who inhabit it,not
machines programmed to act according to what is fed to them.And whoever said flowers never feature in a corporate romance?******". Life is no fairy tale . Nothing happens unexpected . N u r talking romance or powerplay ? Life is not full with luv with armaan character dear. Too many of them finds this type of romance all rite n too multiple times .

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Aryaan in ur language is
selfish but again for whom he shud think about ?

How about Gulmohar,it's progress and it's staff for starters??

N his own sister supporting Armaan . N what armaan did with mallika?
He didnot love her , he hid behind her, to get rid of the after shocks of
all his previous affairs. he used her to gain majority votes (thats
exploitation with small e in your terms).

Sure.Armaan dangled marriage for her vote and Mallika dangled her vote for marriage.Hisaab baraabar.

Its only after Jassi slapped Armaan n he was terrified of losing his company to Jassi.Nobody can sleep in peace when ones property gets going ,Then how cud he dare to go with other models . Thats not luv my dear . 

LOLLOLLOL Now when did that happen in reality?? I thought Jassi was dreaming?? Did I miss something??

hmmnnn (I'm going over the updates.Please bear with me.)

No,I didn't.She was dreaming of slapping Armaan and Armaan had NO IDEA what's happenning in Jassi's head.So you'll have to come up with some other mean reason for him not even bothering to even look at the eager models let alone go with them.

He never realised her love n devotion till now????????? This is the "comedy of century".

So what do you suggest should have happened? Armaan should have got up the next morning Raj told him to do 'pyaar ka natak' and realised his love and devotion for Jassi?? That would have been the comedy of the century my dear.

For ur female lead ,Jassi she is said to have turned the most
beautiful person alive after makeover ?????????????????? Its then Armaan falls for her really ,n dearly wants her back in his life. Its only then he
cud confess to the world about their affair?

Wait a minute.Let me get this straight.You are saying that Armaan falls for her & confesses  his love to the world after she becomes beautiful.Now please don't mind but where did you get this piece of news from??As far as I know we have not seen any such thing happening right now and no one knows how or when Armaan would realise his love.If we go according to BLF,Daisy clearly said Armaan is supposed to fall for Jassi way before the makeover and and want her back having absolutely no idea that she has changed and when he sees her after the beautification he is unable to relate with her & tells Raj in desperation that he doesn't recognise this Jassi and he wants his old Jassi back.Perhaps you could shed some light on your source??

When did he actually fall???? Can u give 1 (only 1 wud do) instance when no other issue is involved for his confession of love? U
were only trying to overlook the reality with your own little pink shades
honey .

Just as someone who keeps on saying 'I LOVE YOU' might not mean a word,similarly one who doesn't say a word might be the person who loves the most.
       Recognising love for what it is doesn't require either 'instances of confessions',not even one, nor pink , blue or majenta shades.Just a heart,some experience and wisdom will do,honey.

Life is no fairy tale . Nothing happens unexpected . N u r talking romance or powerplay ? Life is not full with luv with armaan character dear. Too many of them finds this type of romance all rite n too multiple times .

I agree with this part, but sometimes,just sometimes,something so unexpected happens that you are left wondering,what is more strange,fact or fiction???? If you ever ponder over this,you will know what I mean.

I rest my case.Until next time.

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 8:43am | IP Logged

Well done Minnie ! Clapu and buly continue ur arguments. But i want to analyse Tupa's words.

Hi Tupa,

After joining this forum, I  am wondering  that I am being dragged into same type of arguments in one way or another. Anyway, I must try to give my viewpoints clearly. But I will follow a process which u may not like coz earlier probably buli didnot like it. But I know that process only, quoting and analyzing.

I am mentioning some lines said by u and will try to analyse them

1. "all dose not so good looking gurl shud do makeover to get their luv ones"-totally nonesense.

Acc to u this is the messeage of the story which is its first flaw. I also think that makeover of jassi or betty is surely the biggest flaw of the story. But u are not thinking rightly.betty's make over did not happen for getting her love. Because

A)    betty transformed herself only to bring about a radical change in her life, to be a completely different person to forget her past life. When her makeover was done she was no longer working in her old company and out of town and when came back she did not want to go back there and face Armando again. Due to the pressure from lawyers she had to go there. Clearly she had no motive to show herself in front of Armando.

B)     Armando fell for betty long before the makeover but couldnot realize it. When he realized it he confessed it to Mario, i.e. raj, and told him that he will not marry marcela . this happened just before the board meeting but in that meeting betty exposed him and resigned and went away from the town. After that he tried to trace her but couldnot. When betty came back after makeover he got the opportunity to confess his love for her. Do u think that all these means that betty , after her transformation becomes beautiful and thereby she gets Armando? Does the story mean that? No, absolutely not!!!

2. after knowing all the truth bout arman jassi still luvs him n continues to work at gulmohur, does dis gurl have any self respect?

If jassi knowing all the truth just goes away  quitting her job and giving kohinoor back to armaan without saying anything to him, would u call her a girl with self-respect? What is so respectable in it? Jassi is doing right! The man she loved played with her emotion so she has decided to punish him emotionally!!! Regarding her love for gulmohur, it is the company which has made her  career and what armaan has done to her is not the fault of gulmohur ,there are other people here and they did not do anything. Her sincereity for gulmohur proves that she is professionally very strong and her personal life does not affect her professional life.

3. it totally disagree to the point dat-a woman like jassi who is shown as intelligent, matured, sensible(according to the makers of jjkn, but according to me she is the dumbest gurl in da world) acts like a goat when her love cums infrnt of her.  

If a man and woman is  intelligent , matured and sensible that does not mean that he/she will never be weak in front of his/her love.jassi had become weak in case of her feelings for armaan maytimes, because she loved her and did not even know his reality. But now when she knows everything she is changing her attitude. But inspite of that  it is always difficult to behave in such a way with a person for whom she was once obsessed. That's why internally she is going through a turmoil!!!  What is unnatural in all these?  I mean all these are very natural!!! Intelligence and maturity do not  make a person robot!!!

4. jjkn is near to the finishing line, still arman hasn't fallen in luv wit jassi, will it b convincing if they show suddenly one morning arman wakes up n falls 4 jassi

it is always very difficult to fall in love with a girl like jassi for a man like armaan. Jassi has no so-called feminine weapons to attract a person like him. But he is getting attracted to her for her innocence and tenderness. The fact is that he is not realizing his feelings as love, her ugliness is creating barriers. Slowly and slowly he will understand that it is love and he just cannot live without him. True love always blossoms slowly!!! It cannot happen overnight. So wait and watch!!!!

5. if arman falls 4 jassi after her makeover den its better 4 jassi to take revenge on him n remain unmarried throughout her life

this will not happen because they are following blf and love will blossom before the makeover . only confession will happen after that. Don't worry!

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 8:58am | IP Logged

this is an important information to all of the viewers!

Armaan will fall in love with jassi much before the makeover and actually he has aleady fallen for her but still does not realize it!!!!this is only due to her ugliness!! but when he will be attacked by jealousy he will realize that actually he loves her and cannot live without her.

so , in short

1.love blossoms in armaan's mind

2. jassi takes final revenge by exposing him.

3. Armaan doesnot have the opportunity to confess his love.

4. jassi goes away and transformation happens.

5. armaan searches for jassi, cannot find her and becomes desparate.

6. jassi comes back

7. armaan confesses

Conclusion : armaan's love for jassi has no reation with jassi's tranformation

I hope i cleared all ur confusionsso please don't be confused again.

Go to top