Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

i dont want jassi-armaan together (Page 2)

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali308

i agree---it has to happen before the makeover or the story will be meaningless in my opinion.

I think JJKN will make it after makeover only.

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 12:40am | IP Logged
If the directors have realized their mistake..no 'crime' of wandering away from the track,and decide to stick to the orig.now, then Armaan will fall in love b4 the make-over.Infact in BLF,when Betty returns after the make-over, Armando is not at all comfortable with the new Betty..He keeps on telling Mario (Raj) that I want my old ugly Betty..i don't know this woman.
There is also a very beautiful scene (after Betty leaves the company) of Armando sitting in a bar and agonizing over Betty's(the ugly one) photo.The bar-owner comes up to him and Armando says "Isn't she beautiful?"
Now if our Jassi follows this script,wont it be beautiful?
tupa Groupbie
tupa
tupa

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 2:48am | IP Logged

i totally agree with nasshuu.

i think the biggest flaw lies in the story of blf frm which jjkn is adopted, i wonder wat message dose writers wanted to convey to public dat "all dose not so good looking gurl shud do makeover to get their luv ones"-totally nonesense.

another flaw is dat after knowing all the truth bout arman jassi still luvs him n continues to work at gulmohur, does dis gurl have any self respect?

jassi cant represent the women of 21st century, it totally disagree to the point dat-a woman like jassi who is shown as intelligent, matured, sensible(according to the makers of jjkn, but according to me she is the dumbest gurl in da world) acts like a goat when her love cums infrnt of her. she use no judjement power or has no common sense rather she does everything 4 her arman sir biasedly n blindly.jassi aurat naam pe ek kalank hai, thappa hai.

another flaw is dat jjkn is near to the finishing line, still arman hasn't fallen in luv wit jassi, will it b convincing if they show suddenly one morning arman wakes up n falls 4 jassi coz arman made fun of her looks n abused her for da last 15 months,

if arman falls 4 jassi after her makeover den its better 4 jassi to take revenge on him n remain unmarried throughout her life(if she continues to luv arman till da end). or she can find another person like purab who respects her  n luvs 4 wat she really is n not her looks.

if jassi really has no self respect n da stupidest gurl in da world  only den she can marry arman after all dat has happened. den we'll say surely jassi jaisi koi nahin.

sanjana Goldie
sanjana
sanjana

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 5:15am | IP Logged

U r right Tupa.Everything in Jassi had happened overnight.So Armaan's confession of love can happen at any odd time.

It would only be fair enough if they show that atleast for the second time Armaan was not a part of the cheap game of Raj.It is Raj only who by mistake has sent him all these stuff.May be Armaan can use his gifts but not again with the same intention that Raj had mentioned.It would be good if they bring this scene somewhere.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Armaan has already falen in love with Jassi.The way he went hyper yesterday shows that.Had it been as before,he would have got a little angry,fumed and gone straight away for the next available model to spend the night with.He has always done it before and so no reason why he should not do it now.People change all the time.Some accept it sooner than later.

And there is nothing wrong with the story.It's about love.And when we do fall in love,we don't sit down and calculate: he is rich ; he is good looking;he is the perfect son;he is the perfect man ;he is this;he is that and so it's Ok if we fall in love so lets fall in love.Love happens when we expect it the least and not because he or she is suitable but because he or she manages to get hold of the strings of our heart.And it's not a crime to love someone.But yes,the actions that follow when you are into it can be termed as good or bad , ethical and unethical,selfish or selfless. 

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Beautifully said minnie - oh and congratulations on becoming a coolbie!
buli123 Groupbie
buli123
buli123

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 11:34am | IP Logged
I totally agree with Nassu .  Love Cannot be conceptualized overnite . You have it or you dont .  Love at first sight, what was shown for jassi was Raj's prank . She just started fantacising  a person who never existed in reality n not the real Armaan.  If Jassi had loved that character she created then when she found out that he doesnot exist in reality she shud leave Armaan for life . Cause Armaan after that day wud never command that amount of respect in her eyes .The close approximation of her fantasy being Purav , she shud go towards him or if she stays with her individuality she shud go alone.
buli123 Groupbie
buli123
buli123

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Wait, when one falls in love she doesnot calculate (Jassi) ,he does(Armaan).
Armaan does all the calculations n u say he is in love? U say he is a gray shaded character  . But again when he found Jassi to be her Miss . Perfect only after her makeover ?????????? Repenting ? Before that he only loves her or says he loves her for the sake of his company ???????? Well if the company is his first love he shud stay contented with it.  Why just degrade the whole Jassi character for sake of love that never existed . Story of Betty ls Fea too  is a incomplete n confused one . Interpret with your brain n u go nowhere . Flowery love expressions dont make a good love story .

Go to top