India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

i dont want jassi-armaan together

bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

i think hes a selfish piece of crap. haha...

i mean ok look he has used her so much in the past. she didnt know this before which was why she use to love him. buttt...now like...if he realizes he loves her before she transforms then maybe it will be ok for them to end up together. but if he does after she transforms then that is just a NO NO! he doesnt deserve her....

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
I want Armaan to realize his Love for Jassi before the makeover. Smile
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
i agree---it has to happen before the makeover or the story will be meaningless in my opinion.
MR2006 Groupbie
MR2006
MR2006

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

I don't want them together at all. But actually they deserve each other. I cannot imagine a better brain-dead couple. Dummy Jassi and Dummy Armaan are totally made for eachother. Aaaaawwwwww aren't they cuteeeeeeeeeeee!?

The makers have done an excellent job in messing up the story by going in all different angles for the original story, which was an okay love story. Eventually they got to Purab, who looked like an ideal match for most people, but they changed that too. Now they are trying to get back on track. The result - all these blunders. Good luck with that!They need all the luck they can get.

P.S. Please don't take offense in my comments Armaan fans.

MR2006 Groupbie
MR2006
MR2006

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali308

i agree---it has to happen before the makeover or the story will be meaningless in my opinion.

I agree 2.

Just wanted to say Anjali, cool avatar! Very pretty.

nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

if you love some one you love her for his reality not for make over. so if arman doesnt love jessi because he is ugly and love her after make over it is nonsense make over not reality of some one it is just you push for your self to look beauty. and remember beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. not like this love for armaan with jessi.

arman doesnt love jessi. i'm sure if he think jessi is ugly .

but if he was think that jessi is beauty but she need to go up to date with cloth and hair style and then he advise her to go with her saloon to make her hair and choose her fashio cloth it would be better . there are so many people who fallen in love with durty guys then they help them to look smart infron of the people and then the still love each other. instead of ruin some one hearts/ (like armaan for jessi)

so if arman really love jessi it could be before make over. for this will be a true love other wise he is just a play boy. and jessi have to stay away with him.

let me tell you the one who really love some one as she is. it is purab .that is a good example. instead of stay behind and lough to her . purab love jessi as she is not for make over. he start love her when he saw her for the first time.

but armaan.???!!Confused no no. listen how many month year i dont know jessi work in gulmohar and armaan see jessi everytime why dint he interesting about her??!!! instead of lough her.!!

yes i agree that you can hate some one for so long then  you can probably fallen in love with him/her leter. it can happen.

but not for the make over. it is for real looking.

i repeat to say that ARMAAN HAS NO LOVE TO JESSI HE JUST WANT TO PLAY HER HEART ONLY.

it is better for jessi to stay away with him. and find another one who really like her as she is. then after that she can make over by the advice of her new lover. if the jessi new lover refuse to jessi to make over it is up to her jessi to stay as she is. the only think that for her to be happy is to get someone who will give her a love, a true love, and make her day bright. Clap

arman should end with malika. she was her fiance from the start of the story untill now. he love her as she is . a model, rich, so let them be together.

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR2006

Originally posted by anjali308

I agree 2.

Just wanted to say Anjali, cool avatar! Very pretty.

thanks MR---she does look amazing!!
buli123 Groupbie
buli123
buli123

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
exactly nasshuu Clap . u just expressed my mind .

Go to top