Shambhavi's dailogue dat sonel n prabhjot

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Shambhavi said at the ending of the immunity task dat "Sonel n prabhjot ne jaan ke low perform kiya" Prabhjot was all the time on her place, and gave her best..Sonel inspite of falling came up in 5 seconds.. It was anmol who couldnt come up..

Why did she blame prabhjot and sonel?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hahaha... obviously coz she doesnt like both of them... she thinks that they are manly looking girls and she is a hot chick which i dont think she is.... she is just skinny.... thats all.... shez flat otherwise.... from what angle is she hot?????

*Viewbie's note: Please refrain on commenting on anyone's personal apperances. ITs wrong and not allowed at IF*

Edited by cool_pooja - 16 years ago
mits002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she's jus "unstandable!"

anmol is goin a lil bit against shamvi now...soo its good! 😉
rvd2009 thumbnail
i dont like her.why she is doing like that with all da boys.its really cheap.
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Because she wanted to blame it on them. Anmol lost her balance & Shambhavi supported her but instead of her if it would have been Prabjot or Sonel she would have put the entire blame on them & said they did it on purpose.

Shruti
sweet_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Because of shambvi and anmol,they lost the task.Anmol couldn't get up and shamvi even didn't help her to do so like ankita help nihal
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shambhvi and anmol have lost it..i so dislike them after watching today's epi...how i wish one of these two females go out next time...and am very disappointed with ashu n nihaal too
cool_pooja thumbnail
@Yipee: its actually nihaal and ashu who have dissapointed me more!

This was so wrong of shambhavi to blame sonel and prabhjot.. Her own frnd had fell, dat even not on purpose and she blames the other two dat they performed weak!