Page 1 of 78

Page 1
Page   of 78
Page 2 Page 78

sumbulqaiser

IF-Dazzler

sumbulqaiser

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 9:06am | IP Logged

All the character are same as in the serial .But in this FF anjali . riddhima , atul and are childhood friends.All are the students of mumbai medical college in final year.

INTRODUCTION OF CHARACTERS:

1. DR. RIDDHIMA GUPTA:

She is the youmgest daughter of famous well knowned neuro serjon DR. shahank gupta and DR. smirti gupta.She very cute ,sweet smart beautiful & smart girl. She is very intellegent .In her life her friend and family is more important than other.She is very helpful and kind girl.For her her friends is every thing.

2.DR.ARMAN MALICK:

He is the son of famous DR.late rahul mehra and DR. juhi mehra. After the death of his parents, he brought up by hisfather friend DR.rehan malick.He is very handsome tall&cool boy and seems always around the girls.In his life girls are only only time pass . He always says that the word love is not in his dictionary, but he is very helpfull & friendly person.He is totally different from his father DR.rahul mehra.

3: DR. ANJALI GUPTA:

She is the elder daughter of dr. shahank gupta & dr. smirti gupta.Her mother is died after the birth of her youngest sister rhiddhima .After her mother death her father got married with her mother sister nurse padma .Dr. anjali is very nice girl .She love her sister and family very much.

4: DR. ATUL JOSHI:

He is the son of late DR. omish joshi & chitra joshi.His father is died from aids . He is also very funnist ,loving , caring and friendly person.

They all four are very closed with each other & have a very very old and strong friendship.

INTRODUCING LATER:

1.DR SAPNA SHAH

2.DR MUSKAN CHADDA.

3.DR RAHUL GAREWAL

4. DR.KERTI MEHRA

5. DR. SHUBHANKAR

PART 1:

A young cool & hand some boy continously rings the horn of his car outside the gupta's residence.A beautifull tall girl says to her sister.She is anjali gupta.let,s go hurryup mr. quick is continously rings the horn.Agar hum jaldi nechay nahi gay to woh subah sawaray pooray muhalay ko uttah day ga.Another girl she very pretty & so so nice girl wearing a pink colour chorridar kameez says Di only in five i will come . She is riddhima

They both running and reach near the car.

An. yar arman tum 5 minute w8 nahi kar saktay, continously horn bjatay ja rhay ho

Ridz: kya kisi girlfriend ko time dya hai kya

An: kya subah subah date par janay ka irada hai .

Ridz:woh bhi anatony ki class bank kar kay.

Ar:

Tum dono buhat bolti ho. Pta hai agar hum late ho gaye to mr  atul call kar kar kay tang kar day gay.Suddenly his phone rings Let's see he say the both girls .Both girls sits on the back seat after picking atul , they reached the college.

In the college gate ,as usual arman is flirting with girls.He says reya.

Ar. hay reya today you are looking so hot & bautiful.Today's evening you like to go with me for date.

Reya: Yh ofcourse woh kaun si ladki ho gi jo  tumharay sath date par janay say inkar karay ge.

Ar: Thanks my dear

Ridz: Sorry reya aj sham arman meray sath date par ja raha hai . Comeon arman tum bhol gaye aj sham humain date par jana tha tun nay hi to kaha tha.

Reya: i kill u arman and she gone

Ar. sorry baby she is joking woh jhoot bol rahi hai just listen me please darling meri bat to suno

Ar talk to ridz :how can you do this? Itni muskil say usay date par janay kay leay tayar kia tha.

Ridz:Aj sham tumhari di ki saghai hai shaid tum bhol rahy ho agar mei yeh nahi karti to kya karti.

Ar. oh i forget  he puts his hand around her shoulder and says waisy aj tum kya pahnoo gi my sweetheart tum jo bhi pehno gi bohat khubsorat lago ge . tumharay jitna khubsorat is dunya mei hai kahan . kaun my dear meri jaan.

Rhidz: Don't flirt me. chalo anatomy ki class shru honay wali hai hum late ho jaen gay.

In the classroom .

anji sitseside atul . While ridz sits beside arman. But arman continously sttiring another girls in the classroom instead of attending lecture.Rids slap on arman's check and move his face towards professor.Now he is stirinng riddhima without blinking.Ridz puts her feet on arman's feets  and say him to attend the lecture .

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

asinglaluv_ardiyachillStupidcupid1234..KaJenDelena..arddimacastrafarashi_23zara.niki4lifedmg_roks_antaraLilApple

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF dil mera dhadkan teri" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-gone-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 9:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

*riddhima*

*riddhima*

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 9:09am | IP Logged
nice ff....continue soon Wink

sumbulqaiser

IF-Dazzler

sumbulqaiser

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 9:13am | IP Logged
please reply if you like it

hira_786

IF-Dazzler

hira_786