Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

Ekta's long title obsession

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Ekta's long title obsession

Being superstitious is good for the producers and directors but only up to some extent. However Ekta Kapoor thinks otherwise. She does not believe in giving short titles to her daily soaps, one of which is her forthcoming Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, which was earlier titled as Khandaan.   Apparently, Ekta has also asked Aditi Gupta, who plays Heer in the soap to add another D to her first name.  Ekta's numerologist Sanjay Jumaani clarifies, "I have been suggesting the titles for Ekta's shows till now and fortunately it has worked positively for her. As far as the title change is concerned, we decided on Kis Desh… because it gels with the mood of the story where as Khandaan sounded more like any other family drama." Ask him about adding a D to Aditi's name and he says, " An additional D will bring more glory to her."

Additi to shed excess flab

After having added a 'D' to her name, Additi Gupta, who debuts with Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil is obeying all instructions from her director. Ekta is very particular about the way her lead actresses look. That's why she has taken Additi to a very well-known dentist because she wanted Additi's smile to be perfect. "Additi's teeth are overlapped due to which her character was not getting the desired smile. So far she has had two sittings with the dentist," says a source. The actress has even been put on a diet. "Additi is on a diet currently but she is not complaining because she knows that it's for her benefit," adds the source. Talk about muscle power!

www.deccan.com

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-aweshome_moi--Preeti--dramaholic-

-dramaholic- IF-Sizzlerz
-dramaholic-
-dramaholic-

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Ekta does like to give her serials long names! I guess its because more people will remeber them in that way Smile
BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 7:42am | IP Logged
lol yeh true @ Dillbagh
-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Good good, that AG is getting lessons from Etka Clap
And hehe...Dil said ti right, maybe Ekta does want people to remember the titles! LOL
kinkz Goldie
kinkz
kinkz

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Hmm..true..as long as the long list of hubbie'z her leadin ladiez hav.... LOL
londong33za IF-Dazzler
londong33za
londong33za

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
well Ekta is the God of Indian television, i mean she gave Sanjeeda aka Ayesha of Kayamath a dental fix up before Kayamath hit the floors and now this bechari has been put on a diet and got her teeth fixed plus got an additional 'D' in her name. Mind you if Ekta foots the bill who wouldn't? and there was me thinking beauty and acting comes form within LOL
-Preeti- IF-Veteran Member
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramaholic

Ekta does like to give her serials long names! I guess its because more people will remeber them in that way Smile

LOL
DB long names are difficult to remember bachchaWink

-dramaholic- IF-Sizzlerz
-dramaholic-
-dramaholic-

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Yeah i guess so LOL
Maybe shes running out of ideas, I mean there aren't that many words that start with "K" and that will fit with the storyline, so she has to make them long LOL!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top