Fan Fictions

India-Forums

"Confess before its lost"(Part III)ending

bhoomikauttam IF-Dazzler
bhoomikauttam
bhoomikauttam

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Hi friends,

"Confess Before its lost" is very short story with few parts and it has simple story line. Its just a casual attempt to make it look like a story hope u enjoy..

I have to say thanks to my wonderful set of frieds who were the support when i wrote these stories.. My dear friends Bini, Sara, San & Tannu.... I luv u all.

My very special and dear friends who have made this process of posting my stories her in I F a sweet memory moments, have encouarged and appreicated my effort. Thanks to my lovely  friends Golu, Vandana, Jyothi, Monika, Rabia, Juvz, Khubu,Nida,zengirl....luv u all..

Will post the first part soon... hope u enjoy reading....Big smile

Edited by bhoomikauttam - 10 March 2008 at 7:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EscapistSobtiObsession

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Jaldi se post the 1st part yaar! Tongue
bhoomikauttam IF-Dazzler
bhoomikauttam
bhoomikauttam

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by togepe30

Jaldi se post the 1st part yaar! Tongue

hehehhe Vandu... wow!! u r the first one to reply adn jaldi post karun..keh rhai ho..ab itni pyaar meri khaas dost ko kaise intezaar karva sakti hoon.. theek hai..post karti hun...Big smile

bhoomikauttam IF-Dazzler
bhoomikauttam
bhoomikauttam

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 7:20am | IP Logged
"Confess before its lost"

Part I

The sun is setting & Naina is looking at it from the terrace. She sits at the nearby bench, smiles fondly remembering how she would participate in exhibitions with her friend; she would have a great time chatting with him whole day. She was intelligent & confident and he was smart & active. She recollected how many times she was embarrassed by her parent's behavior. He was made to stand out of the gate even to collect notes. Her parents were too protective. Naina felt sad & said, "Mom & Dad never had faith in me or were they too protective." She felt sad, because such instances at childhood had made her away from a large circle of friends & especially him. Naina felt, "Oh, he is so special to me! We studied in the same college, but I could never confess. He has so much talent, honesty & so much sincerity. Best Personality award winner of the college." Naina smiled and with a deep breathe sighed, "I wish u get all that u want & may the best always come to u. I will miss u." Her Parents called and she looked at the sky one more time, closed her eyes asking for her wishes to be fulfilled and went downstairs.

Its going to be midnight Shikar is standing near the Balcony. He looks at the street outside & said, " All come in our life's and go, we meet so many people, who have such a great impact in our lives, but with time, new people join and old fade away, but few special always stay in our hearts. Naina u r more than special." Shikar recollects her innocent, straightforward talk. Her behavior & her looks which had no artificial feelings. She was always happy with anyone's success and sad with their failures. She wasn't egoistic but friendly & warm natured. The days when he would come to her house & was made to stand outside the gate. It was Naina who had tears filled in her eyes; embarrassed with the way her parents were treating him & other male friends. He knew many for that certain reasons had started moving away from her. Shikar said, "We were in the same college as well, God she had changed so much. Never gave me a chance to become her close friend. It had become more difficult to tell her that she was the special & most dear friend to me. The whole college would try to talk to me & I could see u going more far from me." Shikhar looked up at the stars, "I wish I could be with u forever, but I could never confess. Wish u all the happiness Naina. I will miss u a lot." His mother knocked at the door, & asked if all was fine. He said yes! She lovingly hugged him & wished Good night! Shikhar closed the door and went to sleep.

Naina enters the college. It's the day of taking their Leaving Certificates, two days back they had got their graduation results. Shikhar came with his group of friends. They were standing in a long queue. There were around 8-9 students in between them in the queue, they felt they couldn't even stand alongside for this last time. As soon as Naina reached the office to collect the LC, Shikhar felt a certain sadness, to see her going away from him. Naina took her LC and came out of the office she looked at him, his eyes were glued to her, she smiled and he smiled back. As she left the place, he had a grin on his face. Naina face was also tensed. They both were emotionally shattered inside; their hearts were broken n on verge of crying.

Naina walked along with her friends to the near by railway station to boad train to her home. After a while she saw Shikhar coming. Shikhar use to also take the train to reach home daily. Those secret glances, all those memories started coming back to both of them. Suddenly there was commotion on the station; it seemed a riot had taken place. There seemed a chaos, everyone was afraid as the railways authorities told them to sit inside the station as this was safe. There was no auto or cab nearby. People started calling up their homes but the network was busy. Naina & Shikhar were also tensed. All friends started standing together & discussing. Naina & Shikhar stood near each other. This time they didn't speak up. It was around a couple of hours that People started taking a nap.  Naina was silently thinking, their friends were listening to radio. Shikhar was looking at her, Naina smiled, & Shikhar asked her,
Shikhar: Naina, what r u deeply thinking? Want to inform ur parents?
Naina: I just got the line. I did inform them.
Shikhar: That's good.
Naina: Have u informed ur parents?
Shikhar: Ya….
Both looked down thinking what next to speak up. They couldn't find any thing to start conversation over again.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prerana_mjhtEscapistRadiantTreasurekirti123SobtiObsession

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Hey nice part......Aww they r soo cute Embarrassed
monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Clap wow one more thx , great part. Clap Clap