Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Simran..has lost it?

chatwithme Newbie
chatwithme
chatwithme

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

hey guys,

i think that simran is creating too much interference in aAbhi's life and takling advantage of his guilty feelings.

wonder how they will develop the story further...will abhi and simran get back together? any views.

bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

hmmm i really dont know. i think its true, simran is interfering but i dont think she sees it. Its wierd though cuz she got mad at abhi when she thought he had only mentioned her name in his interview. Like shes all "think about neha! how must she feel!".....its like DUDE HELLO!!!! look what youre doin to her! wake up! hahaha...

so i dont know what will happen. The only way somethin will happen with abhi and simran is if neha like dies, cuz i know if she tired to leave him then there are too many people around them who will convince her to not leave him...like his parents, her mom, and most of all SIMRAN......soooo i dont know if and when abhi will get with simran.

Lets just see what happens! i just hope they dont start running around in circles cuz i kinda see it beginning to happen. Ouch

rads Groupbie
rads
rads

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 8:27am | IP Logged

i think with harsh and katherine's  affair is  going to draw abhi and simran closer to each other.poor neha - more tears for her. i hope dr. brian succeeds in uimpressing simran and hope they pair up. but honestkly, dr. brian comes across as a big flirt which would not vbe a right partner for simran.  simran needs someone as mature as manu. they really seemed good together.

any thoughts guys?

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I heard that Brian is not there is serial.. but it was just a promo for the Christmas time??
memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I think Simran should leave Abhi alone now that he is married and his wife is expecting... because when even if she is trying to be nice , Neha may take it otherwise
rads Groupbie
rads
rads

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 11:21am | IP Logged
rightly said tisha. i feel simran is double faced. after al the hype they gave to her character, they hasve now dropped her so low that its sickening. on one hand she says she wants abhi to be close to neha and on the other hand she keeps finding ways and means to bring asbhi close to her. i thoink she should stop this behaviour right away. i used to admire and respect simran's character in this serial but with all the turns it has been taking, i feel simran has complerteky losst her astitva. i hope and prsy director and siomran do some justice to the tile anf d the seriasl andabove all simran's character.
rat718 Senior Member
rat718
rat718

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Just remember guys that simiran and Abhi still love each other, the only reason abhi is with neha is to make Simiran happy! Neha knew this fact before she got into this relationship. No one got a gun to her throat to get her married.  
innocentindian Goldie
innocentindian
innocentindian

Posted: 09 January 2005 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

rat,

true, no-one held a gun, but after marriage, it isn't unreasonable for her to expect a bit mroe love from her husband. abhi is being very stupid in the attention and importnace he gives simran.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top