Fan Fictions

Jab Pyaar Kisi Se Hota Hai-AK(Part10-Pg6) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

MS-meghasharma

IF-Rockerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
nice part

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jab Pyaar Kisi Se Hota Hai-AK(Part10-Pg6) (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amritafan

IF-Dazzler

amritafan

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
plz update fast dear.i love ur fic

hp_2006

hp_2006

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 5:25am | IP Logged
PART 8

{{RECAP:Kripa and Angad stare at each other during the party......Prithvi dances with Kripa...Angad rescues Kripa from some eve teasers....}}

Angad was lying on his bed and was thinking of Kripa...He thought "She is really different from the other girls....Kuch toh baat hain us mein...."

################

It was next day evening and Kripa was at her playschool...The bell had rung and the classes were over....The children were leaving with there parents to their homes....After some time Kripa came out of her office room and found Rahul waiting in front of his classroom...

K:Kya baat hain Rahul...Your Papa didn't come..?
R:No M'am...
K:(lowering her head to face him)Koi baat nahin...Woh aajaayenge..Main aapke saath yahan par wait karti hoon....
R:Thank you M'am....(and kissed on her cheek)

They waited for sometime and then she saw Angad's car coming towards the school gate...Kripa felt an excitement and her heart began to beat faster...

K:Yeh lo...Aapke Chachu aagaye..

The car came in and stopped before them...But it was Prithvi who got down from the car...Kripa's excitement was over when she saw Prithvi instead of Angad....Rahul ran to him and hugged him...

R:Maamu.....
P:(put his hand around him)Kripa..Thanks for waiting with him...(smiled at her)
K:(smiles)Oh!!It is my duty any way...
P:Bye Kripa...(got into the car)Aa Rahul....
K:Bye....

Rahul also got into the car.....He started the car and went out of the gates.....Kripa watched them going and she thought "Mujhe Prithvi ko dekh ke itna bura kyun lag raha hain....Kya main Angad se pyaar karne lagi hoon?!!"

Meanwhile Angad was sitting with Mishti in the living room...He thought "Jab Prithvi ne kaha ki woh Rahul ko lene uski school mein jaayega, mujhe itna bura kyun laga...Kyun mera dil Kripa ko dekhne ke liye itna bechein ho raha hain??"

M:Kahan kho gaye tum Angad...?
A:(comes to his senses)Kya..??Oh...I was just thinking about Rahul...Prithvi abhi tak usse lekar kyun nahin aaya...?

Just then they heard the sound of the car......

##############

It was the next day and it was Sunday...Prithvi came back after jogging. He didn't see Kripa today.....When he came back he didn't see Angad in his bed...He went to Mishti who was watering the plants in the garden...

P:Didi,Where's Angad..?
M:Woh baahar gaya hain...Par pata nahin kahan..
P:Kyun?Ussne bataakar nahin gaya..?
M:He was telling that he was feeling bored and so he wanted to go out...
P:Oh!!I think he would have gone to meet some new girl friend...(smiles)And where is Rahul?
M:He is still sleeping...Aaj sunday hain na..

###############

Meanwhile Angad was driving in his car through the town and he saw Kripa going inside a shop..He parked the car outside the shop and walked into the shop....Angad was wearing a cool green colour t-shirt and jeans.....He saw Kripa standing at a distance and walked up to her....She was wearing an orange kurta and jeans and was looking really pretty....

A:Oh Kripa...!!What a surprise..Tum yahan par...?
K:Hii Angad...Main toh yahan par mere liye kuch khareedne ke liye aayi thi...Par tum yahan par kya kar rahe ho..?
A:Main bhi toh apne liye kuch khareedne ke liye aaya tha....
K:(laughs)Kya??Is ladies shop mein....!!
A:What??!!(looks around)

Angad understood that it was a ladies shop and he felt embarrassed.....

A:(laughs)Oh!!Shaayad galat shop mein aagaya...

Kripa understood that he had come to the shop after seeing her...But she didn't show it to him....She moved to the counter and paid for her things....

K:Main chalti hoon Angad..Meri shopping ho chuki....
A:Main bhi yahan se chalta hoon...I want to go some where else...

Both of them came out of the shop...

A:Waise Kripa....
K:Hmmm..
A:Kahin par coffee peene chale...?
K:(looks into his eyes)Teek hain...

Angad took her to a coffee shop....Both of them went and sat on a table...The waiter came to them...

W:Kya lenge sir..?
A:Kya logi tum Kripa..?
K:Coffee..As you said....
A:Something to eat...Sandwich,burger or something...?
K:Ok...Veg.Sandwich
A:(to the waiter)Two coffee..Two veg.sandwiches
W:Ok....

The waiter went away.....Angad looked into her eyes and thought "Ab main kya poonchoo isse..?Arre yaar...mere saath aisa kyun ho raha hain..?"Kripa was also thinking about how to begin a conversation with him....

A&K:Well......

Both of them laughed....

A:Ok...you ask...
K:Nothing like that Angad...you ask...
A:Ok...So Kripa who all are there in your family....?
K:Mere Papa,Mama aur main...
A:Tumhare Papa aur Mama kahan rehte hain?
K:Mumbai mein...
A:Oh!!Toh tumhara ghar Mumbai mein hain...!
K:Haan..But I have to look after the playschool na...It was my ambition....So I am staying here...
A:But you could have started the school in Mumbai....
K:Yeah...But I don't like a crowded place like Mumbai....
A:Oh!!

The waiter came and placed their sandwiches and coffee on the table.....They started having their food and talked a lot about each other......After some time....

K:Angad, I think ab mujhe chalna chahiye...Tumhe apne liye shopping bhi toh karne hain na...
A:(half mindedly)Haan..I think so...So you are leaving...?(feeling sad inside)
K:Haan Angad...Ghar mein bahut saara kaam pada hain...Main chalti hoon....Bye....
A:Byeee......

She walked away from him.....Angad watched her go and felt a little bit lost.......

END OF PART 8.....

SO FRIENDS..TELL ME HOW IT WAS...PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR OPINION.......
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR NICE COMMENTS......!! Smile

With luv,
Naina

amritafan

IF-Dazzler

amritafan

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:37am | IP Logged
loved it

Iqbal Neha1

IF-Dazzler

Iqbal Neha1

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
amazing part
i really like the way the story is going
its really intresting
Clap

hp_2006

hp_2006

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 4:49am | IP Logged
PART 9

{{RECAP:Angad and Kripa meets at the town...Angad invites her to have coffee with him...She goes with him and they talk a lot about each other}}

It was night and Kripa was sitting on her sofa in the living room and was thinking about Angad....She was wearing a light pink night dress.....It was raining outside.....There was no lights in the room and a fire was lit in the grate below the mantlepiece and her face was glowing in its light....She looked out at the rain and she felt really romantic inside...She wanted to see Angad.....Suddenly she heard some one's cry as if he was in great pain....She got up and looked out and saw some nine or ten people beating and stamping a man on the road.....Then she realised that the man was none other than Angad.....

K:(shocked)Angad!!Oh my God....

His car was parked at a distance and there was a jeep and two bikes parked in front of his car as if it had been blocked on the way......She saw those four eve teasers among the men.....She took her mobile and was about to ring for the police..But by that time they had finished up beating him and went away in there jeep and bikes......So she didn't ring up the police and ran out to help him.......Since it was raining she couldn't run fastly....She got all wet by the time she reached near him......He was lying on the ground and was moaning in great pain........She went up to him and took his head and placed it on her lap.....Tears were running down her eyes but unidentifiable in the rain....

K:(crying)Angad......

He opened his eyes slightly.....Blood was trickling down his head and mouth......
He could see a blurred outline of Kripa.....

A:Kripa....(painful low voice)

Kripa thought "Oh God!!Ab kya kare...??!!(looked at Angad's car)I don't even know to drive a car properly....How can I take him to the hospital...!Ok..I will take him inside and call the ambulance....

K:Angad.....I will help you to get up...Please come with me to my house.....
A:(painfully)Huh?Hmm...(eyes half closed)

Kripa helped him to get up....Then she put his hand around her neck and helped him to walk up to the house.....She carried him to the sofa and helped him lie down....Then she thought "But before calling the ambulance,I must give him the necessary first aid.."

She went and took the first aid box.....She sat near him and cleaned up his wounds with some cotton.....He moaned in pain while she cleaning up his bleeding wounds and she pitifully looked on to his face and consoled him....After that she bandaged the wounds in the head, his leg and his elbow.........

Then she got up, took her phone and called an ambulance to take him to the hospital....Then she went to her room and changed into a kurta and jeans…..

When Kripa came to look at Angad, He still had his eyes closed…..She touched his head and ran her fingers through his hair……

A: Main tumse bahut pyaar karta hoon Kripa...... (in a weak voice,still eyes closed)

Kripa was surprised and she suddenly took her hand off his head….Suddenly she heard the sound of the ambulace.....Kripa went to open the door.....The hospital men came and carried him on a stretcher to the ambulance...Kripa locked up the door of her house and went with them to the hospital......In the ambulance she thought about the words which Angad said to her "Main tumse bahut pyaar karta hoon Kripa"….She smiled to herself and looked at Angad's face who had his eyes still closed…..

At the hospital, a doctor comes and examines him in a hospital room......

Dr: Kya hua tha inko......?(to Kripa)
K:Kuch logon ne isko maar peet kiye.....Aur road pe chod diye.....Maine isse first aid di thi...
Dr:It's good you did it....Now he is almost ok...Otherwise he would have lost much blood.....
Dr:He can take rest here for two days and I will discharge him after that...Tab tak aap inki gharwaalon ko khabar dedeejiye......
K:Jee Doctor....
Dr:Aur yeh hain kuch medicines(gives a prescription to her).....You must give them to him on time.....
K:Ok Doctor.....

The Doctor went away and Kripa was standing alone with him near his bed at the side of his head.......

Kripa called up to Mishti's house and it was Karthik who took the phone.....

Ka:Hello....
K:Main Kripa...Rahul ke teacher...
Ka:Haan Kripa ji...Boliye...Main Karthik bol raha hoon...
K:Angad was beaten up by some men in front of my house....I have taken him to the hospital...
Ka:Kya..??(shocked)Hum log itne der se uske phone try kar rahe the...Koi response hi nahin tha....!!
K:Par ghabraane ki koi baat nahin hain....He is alright now.....
Ka:Kis hospital mein?
K:City hospital mein...
Ka:Hum abhi wahan par pahunchte hain...Thank you M'am.....
K:Its alright Mr.Khanna....

She ended the call......

K:Ok…I will go and get these medicines ……(turned to go..)

Angad suddenly caught hold of her hand……Kripa was shocked and she turned to face him…

A:Kripa……
K:Kya baat hain Angad…..
A:(opens his eyes)Tumhare ghar mein maine tumse jo kuch bhi kaha…
K:(smiles)Jaanti hoon ki woh baat tumne anjaane mein ki thi…
A:Nahin…Woh sach hain….I love you…..

Kripa was surprised and stood there itself looking into his eyes………

END OF PART 9.....

SO FRIENDS..TELL ME HOW IT WAS...PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR OPINION.......
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR NICE COMMENTS......!!

With luv,
Naina Smile

hp_2006

hp_2006

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Please comment friends.......Then only i will know if you like my fanfic or not.......Smile

Thank you..Wink

Edited by hp_2006 - 16 May 2008 at 5:00am

MS-meghasharma

IF-Rockerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
nice part
poor angad got beaten up but m glad he told her that he loves her

Post Reply New Post

Go to top