Fan Fictions

Jab Pyaar Kisi Se Hota Hai-AK(Part10-Pg6) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

amritafan

IF-Dazzler

amritafan

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged
cool.loved it

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jab Pyaar Kisi Se Hota Hai-AK(Part10-Pg6) (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 11:21am | IP Logged
nice part
kripa ignoring angad always angers him

jdsean

Goldie

jdsean

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Great part. continue soon

ice _girl

Goldie

ice _girl

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
both A-K attracted towards each other but annoying n ignoring each other. n as usual p a kabab mein haddi but hope A does not do anything like sacrificing his luv for p or smth.

mayurmaaneet

IF-Dazzler

mayurmaaneet

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
not bad naina.. great part hun.. omg.. AK have to stop fighting like kids.. seriously.. attitudes tho dono ke hain.. lol.. anuywyayz great part.. continue soon..

deepali.patel

deepali.patel

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
really good i mean too good yaar plz continue soon its really good plz i can't wait for next Clap

hp_2006

Goldie

hp_2006

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:09am | IP Logged
PART 7

{{RECAP:Prithvi become friends with Kripa...Kripa come for Rahul's Birthday party....Angad was asked to sing at the party}}

A:Ladies and gentlemen, main yeh gaana Rahul ko dedicate karna chaahtha hoon……Kyun ki yeh gaana Rahul ki favourite hain….

"Woh haseena woh neelam pari…….kar gayi kaisi jaadugari....

........dil mein mere hain Dard e disco

Most of the youngsters had started to dance.....
Everybody clapped their hands….But Kripa didn't want to clap her hands….But she was thinking "Yeh Angad toh bahut achcha gaata hain…Phir bhi main kyun uske liye clap nahin kar rahi..?"

A:Now my next song is my favourite, jo ki ek old song hain…..

"Pal pal dil ke paas tum rehte ho..............."

Kripa was thinking..."Arre,yeh toh meri bhi favourite song hain...And he is singing really nice.....Hmmmm..."

Between the song Angad kept looking at Kripa frequently......Kripa noticed this and whenever he looked at her, she would pretend to be concentrating on something else....All the men and women were doing ball dance for the song......Prithvi thought "This is my best chance...."He approached Kripa.....

P:Kripa, would you like to dance with me...?

Kripa suddenly looked at Angad and saw that he was again looking at her....

K:Why not Prithvi...(smiles)

Both of them moved on to the dance floor and started dancing...Prithvi was looking into her eyes while she kept on looking at Angad to see if he is watching their dance......Angad thought "Why do I want to look at her again and again?And why do I feel jealous of Prithvi?....."Then he tried not to look at her again......

After some time Kripa thought "Why Angad is not looking at me now....?"Prithvi noticed that Kripa's concentration was not on the dance..

P:Kya hua Kripa..?
K:(looks at Prithvi)Kya?
P:Nahin...Aap kisko dhoond rahi hain?
K:Aisa kuch bhi nahin hain Prithvi...
P:Teek hain...

Angad fininshed the song and everyone clapped their hands...Even Kripa clapped her hands....But still Angad was not looking at her....

It was dinner time and Angad was having his dinner with Prithvi......

P:Angad,did you notice that girl..?
A:Which girl..?
P:Woh ladki....(shows Kripa)

Suddenly Karthik came to them....

Ka:Angad, you finished with your dinner...?
A:Yes bhaiyya...almost finished....
Ka:Ok finish it soon.....You must drop Mrs.Kumar at her home...Her husband couldn't come on time.....
A:Ok...Why not bhaiyya......

He started eating the remaining food quickly......

Ka:Aur Prithvi, tumne Mishti ko dekha..?
P:Haan woh Rahul ko khana khilakar usse sulaane ke liye uske kamre mein gayi hain..

By that time Angad finished his dinner and went to Mrs.Kumar....

#################

After sometime Angad was coming back home in his car.......Suddenly he noticed that a girl was being teased by some boys at a distance ahead......She was in her scooty and the boys had blocked her way..There were four boys and were sitting in two bikes...They were not allowing her to pass......Angad took his car near to them and stopped to see what was happening...He was surprised to see that it was Kripa in the scooty......

K:What is this..?I will complain to the police..?
1 boy:(laughs)Tu police ko bulaaegi?Teek hain teek hain...Toh phir bulaale.....
2 boy:Hum dekhe toh sahi...Yeh le phone....(pretends to give his phone to her)
3 boy:(looking at Kripa with a greedy look)Waise maal toh kaafi sexy hain yaar....
K:Mind your words...(angrily)
4 boy:Haye haye...Gussa karte waqt aur sundar lagti hain....

All of them laughed and Kripa began to feel tensed...The boys got down from the bikes and approached her.....She tried to start her scooty and move in the other direction....But one of the boy snatched her scooty key.......Angad was feeling really bad seeing those boys teasing her......

K:Kya kar rahe ho..?Give me the key...
boy:(laughs)Kyun doon tujko yek key..?Tu humse bhaag jaaegi na...Aur hum tujhe bhaagne kaise de...

They rounded her up and was about to place their hands on her....Angad couldn't see more of this and so he got down from the car......He walked to them...

A:(shouts)Arre....Kya kar rahe ho tum log?
K:(shivering)Angad....!!Tum??Please mujhe bachaao na...
A:(pretends to ignore her)Kya samajhte ho tum log?
1 boy:Tujhe kya chahiye abhi..Haan?
A:(smiles)Waise, I don't want anything...Par mehrbaani karke please mere raaste se hato....Mujhe ghar jaldi pahunchna hain....If you block the way like this...
K:(shocked)Kya..??
2 boy:Warna kya karlega tu?
A:Warna.....?!!Ok..Let me think(acts as if in deep thought)

One of the boys charged at him and tried to hit him....But Angad reacted instantaneously....

A:(hits him on his face)Abbe...Teri toh......
boy:Aaaahhh(falls back)

The other three also began to hit him...But he fought them off.....They all got into their bikes and went away....Angad watched them go and he walked back to his car....

K:Angad.....
A:(turns back)Haan...
K:Nahin woh....I am really sorry....
A:Kis liye...?
K:For behaving like that to you....I am so sorry Angad....Friends???(holds out her hand and smiles)
A:(felt very happy,but didn't show)Ok..Ok....(took her hand)
K:....And thank you for saving me.......
A:Waise.....I didn't try to save you...I was just asking them to clear out of the way.........
K:(gets irritated)Haaan....?
A:(smiles)Mazaak kar raha tha......Ab chale Miss.Kripa Shankar...?
K:Ok....(walks to her scooty)
A:Arre Madam.......You are again trying to go alone after all these...Come on...I will drop you.......
K:(turns back)Yeah...That's right......So what about my scooty..?
A:I will bring it back to your house....

Kripa got into his car and Angad started it....After some time they reached her house.....Kripa and Angad got down from the car...

A:Main abhi tumhari scooty lekar aata hoon.....(walked away)

Kripa watched him walk away....She thought"He is so nice....And I was thinking all sort of bad things about him...Bechara Angad...."

After some time she heard the sound of her scooty and Angad came riding it through the gates......He stopped the scooty and got down....

A:I felt really funny riding this....It is really small for me...(laughs)
K:(laughs)Ok Angad...You have come to my house for the first time...Kya loge tum?Cooldrinks ya phir juice...?
A:Kuch nahin chahiye Kripa...Mujhe der ho rahi hain...I think I should leave...
K:Ok then....

Angad got into his car and closed the door.......

A:Bye...Good night....
K:Byeee Angad....

Kripa watched Angad leave...She felt a little bit sad in a corner of her heart....

END OF PART 7.....

SO FRIENDS..TELL ME HOW IT WAS...PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR OPINION.......
THANKS!!

With luv,
Naina

Edited by hp_2006 - 06 May 2008 at 4:02am

Iqbal Neha1

IF-Dazzler

Iqbal Neha1

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 5:14am | IP Logged
great part
i really liked te way angad saved kripa
Clap

Post Reply New Post