Fan Fictions

Jab Pyaar Kisi Se Hota Hai-AK(Part10-Pg6) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

hp_2006

Goldie

hp_2006

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 12:57am | IP Logged
PART 3

Karthik Khanna's house in Shimla :

Mishti was sitting in her living room,reading a magazine in the evening..Suddenly her phone rings..It was Angad..

M:Hello Angad..Tum log abhi tak ghar kyun nahi pahunche?
A:Woh..Mishti..Raaste mein hamari gaadi kharab ho gayi thi...Ab sab teek hain...We will start from here now..Will reach there in the night..
M:Kya Angad..Tum log bhi na..Prithvi ko phone do..
P:Hello Mishti Di..Angad is lying..We have reached outside your gate..
M:Kya??

Suddenly she hears the sound of car horn..She looked outside the window and saw Angad smiling naughtily from the car..Prithvi waved at her..Mishti happily waved back and ran to open the door for them..Angad and Prithvi walked inside with there luggage..

A:(puts down his bag and hugs her)How are you Mishti?
M:(hugs him)Fine Angad..Aur tum?
A:(releases her)I am super cool.....
M:(hugs Prithvi)Kaise ho tum..?
P:Teek hoon didi..Kitne din hue tumse milke..
M:Tum log baitho..I will make tea for you..

Mishti went to the kitchen and prepared tea for them...After some time they were all sitting and having tea...

A:Where is Rahul?
M:He has gone to the play school..
A:Uska umar hi kya hai..Abhi se school??Kya yaar Mishti?
P:Haan Mishti..Angad is right..
M:Woh ghar mein baith baith ke bore ho raha tha..Yahan aaspaas koi kids bhi nahin hai uske saath khelne ke liye..Karthik will bring him home in the evening at 4:30..
##############

The time was 5 o clock...

Angad and Prithvi were taking rest in the bedroom..Suddenly Mishti came and knocked the door..
M:Prithvi..Prithvi
P:(opens the door)Kya hua didi?
M:Will you go to the market and bring these items...Please its urgent..
P:Should I take the car..?
M:No need..The market is nearby only..

Prithvi got ready and went to the market..Angad went to the kitchen where Mishti was really busy cooking..

A:Karthik abhi tak ghar kyun nahi aaye..?I want to see Rahul..
M:Time kya hua?
A:Its 5.30
M:Kya??Woh log abhi tak kyun nahin aaye...?

Suddenly Mishti's cellphone rings..It was Karthik..

M:Oh Karthik,where are you?...Main tumhe phone karne hi wali thi...
Ka: Mishti..I am so sorry..Main ek important meeting mein phas gaya tha..I will be reaching home only by 8 o clock..Phone Angad ko do..
A:Kya hua bhaiyya?
Ka:Angad tum playschool jaake Rahul ko le aao..Bechaara..He will be waiting for me there alone...Oh God..!
A:Ok bhaiyya..I will go now..
##############

Kripa was sitting with Rahul in the courtyard of the playschool. All the other kids had gone to their homes...

K:Tumhare Papa aajaayega Rahul..Don't worry..
R:(eyes full of tears)Hmm...
K:Wait...I will call up him and ask..(gets up and goes)

Rahul saw his Angad Chachu's car coming towards the gate..

R:(jumps up happily)Mere Chachu aagaya.....Mere Chachu aagaya...Kripa M'am...M'AM.......

Kripa came running outside with the student's register in which she was checking the phone number of Rahul's Dad..

K:Kya hua Rahul..?
R:M'am, Woh raha mere chachu ke car....My favourite....

Kripa was watching the car and it stopped at the gate and Angad got down from the car to open the gate..

K:(thought)Angad Khanna!!

She was really angry at Rahul's Dad for not coming in time and making Rahul wait for so much time..When she saw Angad her anger doubled...Angad came inside the compound in the car and got down..

R:Chachu....(runs and hugs Angad happily)
A:Rahul..(and takes him up in his arms and kisses him)

Kripa went to Angad and stood facing him with all her anger...She was looking really beautiful with her open hair blewing in the wind..Angad looked at her with curiosity.

K:(angrily and rudely)Mr.Angad Khanna....
A: Ji..Aap ka naam?
K:Mera naam kuch bhi ho..Why are you late?Can't you see Rahul's face..He was crying..Tumhe is bachche ke bare mein koi parwah nahin hai kya?
A:Relax..Relax M'am…Rahul ke Papa kisi meeting mein busy hain..He couldn't come on time…So he send me instead..Is that clear??Is mein chillane wali koi baat nahin hai..Samjhi aap?Come on Rahul…

Rahul happily got inside the car and Angad walked to the car with his back turned to Kripa..Before entering the car he turned back at her and watched her angry face..

A:(smiling naughtily)Waise..You look more beautiful when you are angry.. Miss...?
R:(whispers) Kripa Shankar…
A:(smiles) Haan..Miss Kripa..

Kripa opened her mouth to say something, but couldn't say anything this time… She looked at both of them leaving in the car feeling really frustrated…..
END OF PART 3.....

SORRY DEARS FOR MAKING YOU ALL WAIT THIS MUCH....I AM REALLY SORRY....I HAD SO MUCH WORK LOAD......ANYWAY, THANK YOU FRIENDS FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS…….

SO FRIENDS..TELL ME HOW IT WAS...SHOULD I CONTINUE??...PLEASE REPLY...
THANKS!!

With luv,
Naina
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jab Pyaar Kisi Se Hota Hai-AK(Part10-Pg6) (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karipa

Goldie

karipa

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
welldone gr88 part con soon Clap

hp_2006

Goldie

hp_2006

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged
PART 4

{{Angad and Prithvi reaches Karthik's house in Shimla..Angad meets Kripa in Rahul's school..Kripa shouts at Angad for coming late}}

Next day morning :

Prithvi woke up early and he decided to wake up Angad for going for their morning jogging and exercise..Angad was still asleep in his bed..

P:(shaking Angad)Angad..Angad..
A:Kyaa yaar…Sone do na…
P:Utho Angad…Subah jogging jaana hai na..
A:Hmmm..?Tumhe jaana hain toh jaao…Main nahin aa raha..Main yaha holiday pe aaya hoon..No more working outs…
P:Teek hai…Soja mera bachcha….Main toh chalaa…Mujhe apna body banaya rakhna hain…

Prithvi got ready and went out for jogging…After sometime while jogging, he noticed a pretty girl who was sitting on a swing in the courtyard of her house, drinking her coffee….He couldn't take his eyes off her..He was so taken by her beauty that he forgot his jogging and stood there itself and kept gazing at her..She finished her coffee and went inside with her cup..He waited there itself for sometime to see whether she would come back…But she didn't..So he continued with his jogging…

Inside the house, that girl was preparing her breakfast..She was none other than Kripa..Kripa took some bread and put the bread slices in the toaster…She thought.. "If that Angad comes today, I will surely teach him a lesson..How dare he talk to me like that…Trying to flirt with me huh?What does he think about himself??Khudko bahut handsome samajhta hain..Jaise ki main uske baaton mein aayegi.."

K:(mocking voice)Waise..You look more beautiful when you are angry.. Miss...?

K:Arre yeh jalne ki boo kaha se aa rahi hai....??

She looked at her toast and it got burned because she was really indulged in thoughts about Angad..

K:Oh no!!My toast...(tries to remove the hot bread)Aaah...My hand..Oooh...Oooh(blows softly so as to soothe her burnt hand)

Then she transferred the bread into a plate..

K:Yeh Angad!!Mere toast bhi jala diya...

############

Prithvi came back after his jogging and Angad was still asleep in his bed..It was 8 o' clock in the morning...

P:(shakes Angad roughly)Arre Angad...Get up...Mujhe tumhe kuch bataana hai...Utho naa...
A:Kyaa yaar Prithvi..Sone do na..Maine kaha na ki main nahi aa raha jogging karne..
P:Main toh jogging karke waapas aa chuka hoon...Ab utho..8 baj chuke hain..
A:(gets up)Kya...Its 8 o clock..?
P:Aur nahin toh kya..?
A:(sits up in the bed)Toh tum kya bataa rahe the..?
P:(gets excited and sits near Angad)Angad main na..ek ladki ko dekha..Bahut hi khoobsoorat thi..
A:Kahan?Sexy hain kya..?
P:(frowns)Yeh tumhaari type ki ladki nahin hain..
A:Phir kaisi type ki hain?
P:(blushes)I was jogging and I saw this girl sitting on a swing in her courtyard...(continues in a romantic tone)Aur woh kitni khoobsoorat thi,yeh main kaise bataaoon tumhe...Maine jab usse dekha, toh main dekhte hi reh gaya...Mujhe lagta hain ki mujhe usse pyaar ho gaya hain..
A:(funnily)Kya keh rahe ho?(laughs)Dekho Prithvi...Pyaar naam ke koi cheez bhi nahin hain..Samjhe tum?
P:(feels angry)Tum nahin samjhoge Angad..Main jaa raha hoon..(goes out of the room)
A:(feels hurt)(gets up and follows Prithvi)Ruko Prithvi..Main toh sirf mazaak kar raha tha...Ok..Ok..If you love her,then go and propose her..Go out with her..enjoy man..!!
P:Nahin Angad..I want to be friends with her first...Then when the time comes, I will propose her..
END OF PART 4.....

SO FRIENDS..TELL ME HOW IT WAS...SHOULD I CONTINUE??...PLEASE REPLY...
THANKS!! Smile

With luv,
Naina

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
nice part

ImPerfection

Goldie

Posted: 16 April 2008 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

hp_2006

Goldie

hp_2006

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 1:49am | IP Logged
PART 5

{{RECAP: Prithvi sees Kripa in front of her house and falls in love at fist sight...He tells Angad about his love..}}

In the evening:

Rahul had come home after school with his Papa and he was playing with Angad and Prithvi..Angad and Prithvi were playing badminton and Rahul was watching the game..Suddenly Mishti came to them.....

M:Prithvi,kya tum mere saath jewellery shop tak chal sakte ho?Yahaan se bahut door hain..Karthik has gone back to the office..
P:Kyun nahi didi?
M:Kal Rahul ke birthday hain na...Humare ghar mein party hain..So I want to buy a necklace for wearing at the party..
P:Main tayyar hoke aata hoon.. Angad main tumhare gaadi leke jaata hoon...
A:Teek hain yaar....

Prithvi and Mishti left in Angad's car and only Angad and Rahul were left in the house...

A:(goes near Rahul)Arre Rahul..Kal tera birthday hain?
R:Haan Chachu..
A:Aur tujhe gift kya chahiye..?
R:Mujhe na ek spiderman ka toy chahiye..
A:Teek hain toh phir hum town chalte hain...Tere liye gift khareedne ke liye..Kyun Rahul?
R:Wow!!Mazaa aayega.....

They got ready and walked to the town....Angad was wearing a green and white striped sleeveless t-shirt and jeans and Rahul was wearing a black t-shirt with jeans.. At the same time Kripa was also going to the town.She was riding her scooty....She was wearing a bright blue kurta and jeans..She had her hair in a cute ponytail..She looked really pretty in that outfit..

On the way Angad called up Mishti..

M:Hello Angad..Kya baat hai?
A:Mishti..Main aur Rahul town jaa rahe hain..Ghar ki chaabi humaare paas hain...When you are going back home you call me ok..If we are in town at that time you can come to us and we can go home together...Or if we had gone back by that time you can come home....Ok
M:Teek hain Angad..

He ended the call...They had reached the town...One girl saw him shouted "Oh!!Isn't that Angad...?"Another girl"Yeah!!You are right..."....And within seconds a lot of girls gathered around him ....

A:(surprised)Oh!!
1 girl:Autograph please Angad...
another:Aap Shimla mein..Koi show hain kya yahaan par..?
A:Nahin...Bas yun hi..Holiday par aaya hoon..
another:We all watch your shows on t.v...Par aapko kabhi dekhne ki chance nahin mili ab tak..
A:Oh!!Acha..Dekhiye main aap sab ko autograph doonga....But please stand a little bit away..Because you are suffocating my nephew...Please bura mat maaniye....

The crowd moved a little away from them and waited for Angad's autograph....It was then Kripa passed by them..The crowd was making so much noise..

K:Yahan par itna crowd kyun hain..?Dekhti hoon

When she went closer she saw Angad amidst the crowd....

K:Oh!!Yahan par bhi..?Ohhh God!!!!(rolled her eyes)

She went to a nearby toyshop in order to buy new kinds of toys to her playschool..She was searching for a particular toy when she heard Rahul's voice..

R:Chachu....Wahan par hain spiderman toy....

Kripa looked at the direction of the sound and saw Rahul coming with Angad..

A:(looks in the direction to which Rahul was pointing)Haan.....
R:(walks to that section and sees Kripa)Goodevening M'am..
K:Good evening Rahul.....
A:(sees Kripa)Oh hii Kripa......
K:(looks at Rahul instead)Rahul..Toh phir aap yahaan kaise..?
R:Woh M'am kal mere birthday hain..Aur chachu ne mujhse kaha hain ki woh mere liye spiderman toy khareed ke denge....
K:Oh!!That's great....
A:M'am....Koi aap se 'hii' kahe to aap aisa behave karte hain?
K:Dekhiye..Mujhe aap se koi baat nahin karni..Bye Rahul....Mere shopping ho chuki.....

Kripa moved away from them and went to the counter with the toys which she decided to buy....Angad got really annoyed by her behavior....But he felt also a kind of curiousity towards her annoying nature...Angad thought "Arre!!Kaisi ladki hain yaar?Main pehli baar dekh raha hoon aisi ladki ko jo mujhse is tarah se behave karti hain..Kamaal hain...Whatever!!"

A:Rahul..Tere yeh Kripa M'am hain na...Kya is tarah se hi sab se baat karti hain..?
R:Nahin toh..Woh bahut sweet hain..Aap ne dekha nahin,woh mujhse kitne sweetly baatein ki...
A:Haan..Woh to teek hain..Par mujhse aise kyun baat kar rahin thi?Aaj tak kisi bhi ladki mujhse aise baat nahin ki...Main dekhta hoon usse baad mein....Kripa Shankar....!!

After sometime Angad and Rahul finished their shopping and it was then that Prithvi called him..

P:Hello Angad..Tum log kahan ho..Hum town mein pahunch gaye?
A:Hum "Naughty Kids" shop ke baahar khade hain...Yahan par aajaao..
P:Teek hain..Aata hoon...

Prithvi stopped the car in front of the shop and Angad and Rahul got into the car...

M:Why did you come to the town Angad?You didn't have car with you..
A:I thought that I will get Rahul his birthday gift..Walking to the town was really interesting ..Hain na Rahul...?
R:Haan..Bahut mazaa aaya...Aur aapko pata hain Mummy,jaise hi hum log town pahunch gaye,bahut saare ladkiyan humare paas aagaye aur chachu se autograph lene lage......(giggles)
M:Yahaan par bhi Angad...?You are really famous..!!Maine socha tha bas Mumbai mein hi tum famous ho..
P:Kya baat kar rahe ho didi..Aapko toh pata hi nahin ki Angad ladkiyon ke beech mein kitna popular hain..Hain na Angad..?(laughs)
A:Kya yaar Prithvi..Mere taang mat kheencho..
M:Kal se main sab se kahoongi ke hum Angad "the rockstar" ke relatives hain..Kyun Angad..?

Everyone laughed and they reached the home after sometime…

END OF PART 5.....

SO FRIENDS..TELL ME HOW IT WAS...PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR OPINION.......
THANKS!!

With luv,
Naina

hp_2006

Goldie

hp_2006

Posted: 19 April 2008 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Only one reply...... Cry Cry Cry .....Hmmmmmm....I am so sad.......

hp_2006

Goldie

hp_2006

Posted: 23 April 2008 at 8:31am | IP Logged
PART 6

{{RECAP: Angad and Rahul goes to the town to buy Rahul's b'day gift…They meet Kripa and she ignores Angad which he doesn't like…}}

Next morning:
Prithvi was jogging and he was passing Kripa's house….But he didn't see her anyhwhere outside…So he continued his jogging and reached the park where he usually did his exercises…..He jogged his way into the park and suddenly he saw Kripa and a friend jogging there….

F(friend):Kripa, I told you na..that you will like jogging in the morning…
K:Haan…Woh toh hain…Ab main tumhare saath roz aaoogi jogging karne….

Prithvi felt really happy seeing her in the park..He wanted to talk to her so he walked up to her…But at the same time a man came running to her and snatched the gold chain from her neck and ran away….

K:Arre meri chain……!!Help..Help…

Prithvi didn't waste any time and ran after that man…He chased him for sometime and then caught him up and took the chain from him…Then he ran back to Kripa…By that time Kripa and her friend also had come after the man and Prithvi….
Prithvi went up to her and handed the chain…

K:Thank you so much…(smiles)
P:(smiles)Anytime…By the way I am Prithvi…Prithvi Bose….(holds out his hand)
K:(shook his hand)I am Kripa Sharma…Nice to meet you…
P:Waise…

Suddenly her mobile rang….

K:Excuse me…
P:Ok…You guys carry on…I am leaving…Bye…
K:Bye…(and picks the call)

Prithvi walked away feeling really happy…..

K:Hello…
M:Goodmorning M'am, main Mishti Khanna bol rahi hoon…Rahul Khanna ki Maa..
K:Goodmorning Mrs.Khanna….Kya baat hain?
M:Today is Rahul's Birthday…So we have arranged a party at our home in the evening….I called up to invite you for the party….Aap zaroor aayiyega…Aur haan…Rahul will not be coming to school today…Please grant him leave for today…
K:Haan..Haan…Why not?I will surely come Mrs.Khanna…Thank you…
M:Thank you M'am….Main rakhti hoon…
K:Ok…(ends the call)
####################

Prithvi went to Angad's room where he was still sleeping….

P:(shakes Angad)Angad…ANGAD…UTHO….
A:(gets up)Kya baat hain Prithvi…Chilla kyun rahe ho..?
P:Tum pehle utho toh sahi….(smiles)
A:(sits up)Kya hua…?
P:Aaj maine uss ladki se haath milaaya….
A:Bas…Itni si baat…??(lies down and closes his eyes)

Prithvi thinks…"Isse kehke koi faayeda nahin…"

P:Angad, Today is Rahul's b'day…!!
A:(sits up suddenly)Haan….Chalo hum usse wish karte hain…

Angad and Prithvi went to Rahul's room with their gifts…..And they couldn't find him there….So they went to the kitchen and Mishti was there busy with cooking…

A:Mishti, Rahul kahan hain..?
M:He is playing in the lawn….
P:Toh phir hum wahan chalte hain Angad…

They went to the lawn and saw Rahul playing there all alone….Angad and Prithvi quetly went up to him from behind and took him up in their hands and said together "HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAHUL…."..

R:Thank you chachu aur mamu…..(smiles)

And they handed their gifts to him and played with him for sometime…
################

It was evening:

Kripa got ready for the party and rode on her scooty to Rahul's home..She was wearing a red coloured salwar kameez and her hair was left open and she was looking gorgeous…..She walked in to the hall where the party was organized…
Prithvi saw her from distance and came to her quickly…

P:Hello Kripa..Aap yahan…What a pleasant surprise!!
K:Main toh Rahul ki teacher hoon…aur aap..?
P:I am his uncle..You see…His mother's younger brother….
K:Oh!!

Karthik walked up to them..

Ka:Prithvi, Angad kahan hain..?
P:Woh Rahul ke saath honge..Yahin toh the woh dono…..
Ka:Teekh hain..Main dekhkar aata hoon…Haan..(he leaves)
K:Angad..
P:Haan..Woh...
Ka:(turns)Prithvi…Mishti is calling you….
P:Ok…Kripa, I will meet you later….(he walks away)

Angad and Rahul came to the hall just then…He was wearing a black colour suit with a red shirt inside….Kripa walked up to Rahul and gave him the gift…

K:Happy Birthday Rahul……
R:Thank you M'am…

And she walked away…Angad was thinking "She is looking really gorgeous in this dress!!"But he didn't show it on the face and pretended to ignore her….Kripa also thought "Hmm…Angad handsome toh hain….Par uska attitude!!Kya samjhtha hain apne aap ko?…Oh God!!"

Ka:Welcome to the party ladies and gentlemen…Now my son Rahul will cut the cake…..

Rahul cut the cake…Everybody sang "Happy b'day to you……"

After sometime everyone was having the cake….

Ka:And now, my brother Angad will sing some songs for all of us…

Angad came to his brother and took the mic from him….

END OF PART 6.....

SO FRIENDS..TELL ME HOW IT WAS...PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR OPINION....... Smile
THANKS!!

With luv,
Naina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top