Users

Frequent Posters

-ArohaAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
awesomeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
..kashish.. thumbnail
nice part...aaww angad was beaten up..i hope he is not jokin abt lovin her.. 😕 😳
hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

PART 10

{{RECAP: Angad gets beaten up by some men...Kripa takes him home and takes care of him and takes him to hospital...He mumbles "Main tumse bahut pyaar karta hoon Kripa...... " in ambulance...Kripa informs his family...

She ended the call......

K:Ok…I will go and get these medicines ……(turned to go..)

Angad suddenly caught hold of her hand……Kripa was shocked and she turned to face him…

A:Kripa……
K:Kya baat hain Angad…..
A:(opens his eyes)Tumhare ghar mein maine tumse jo kuch bhi kaha…
K:(smiles)Jaanti hoon ki woh baat tumne anjaane mein ki thi…
A:Nahin…Woh sach hain….I love you…..

Kripa was surprised and stood there itself looking into his eyes………

}}

The song "Ek ajnabi sa ehsaas dil ko sataaye...Shaayad yehi to pyaar hain..." plays in the back ground..

Suddenly the nurse comes inside the room and both of them came into their senses and Kripa left his hand......

N:M'am please aap inke shirt nikaalne mein meri madat kijiye....
K:Par kyun..?
N:I have brought this hot water bag...If we apply this on his body his pain will decrease...
K:Ok...

The nurse helped him to push his upper body up so that Kripa could take off his shirt....She undid his buttons one by one, without looking at his face...Beacuse Angad was staring into her beautiful face with lot of passion and she couldn't meet his eyes...Then she took off his shirt and the nurse helped her in it....The nurse asked him to lie on the bed with his front portion touching the bed..(back side facing up)...Then the nurse began to apply the hot water bag over his back....Kripa looked at his hot body and she felt goosebumps over her...But here and there on his body, there were blue colouration due to the attack...She felt pity towards him...Then the nurse helped him to roll over and lie with face up.....Kripa looked at Angad....

N:(handing Kripa the hot water bag)M'am you do the same to him...Let me go and take some pain balm...
K:Err....Ok then....

The nurse left the room...Kripa didn't know what to do...Angad was still looking at her with the same passionate stare...She moved nearer to him and sat on the bed near him and didn't look at him ...Then quietly she began to place the bag here and there on his chest and stomach....He caught her hand once again....She looked into his eyes...

A:Kripa, kya tum mujhse pyaar karti ho..?
K:(blushes)(lowers her head)Haan...(looks into his eyes)
A:Mujhse shaadi karogi..?
K:(smiles)Haan....

Angad smiled happily and took her hand to his lips and kissed it...Kripa blushed and tried to get up...But he pulled her and she fell right on top of him....

A:Aaahhh(painfully)
K:( tries to get up)Oooops...I am sorry Angad....
A:(doesn't let her go and hugs her tightly)Koi baat nahin Kripa....While hugging you I don't feel any pain...Its the wonderful feeling in the whole world....

No one had ever hugged Kripa like that ever before...Like Angad said it was the world's most wonderful feeling for her as she lay on his chest immersed in the warmth of his embrace......

Suddenly her cellphone began to ring and she sat up quickly on the bed itself and took the call...It was Karthik...

Ka:Hello Kripa,tell me the ward number..
K:Its 101...Have you reached the hospital..?
Ka:Haan..We are coming to the room...
K:Ok..(and ended the call)
K:Angad your family is coming...
A:Acha..?

Just then the door opened and Karthik,Mishti and Rahul came into the room....Mishti and Rahul were crying and Karthik's eyes were also tear filled....Kripa got up from the bed when she saw them...Rahul ran to the bed and kissed on Angad's cheek...

R:Chachu...Kya hua aapko..?
A:Kuch nahin beta...Main teek hoon...( and took his hand and kissed it)
M:(crying)Thank god, tum teek ho....(and place her hand on his chest)
Ka:Angad, tumhare cell phone kahan hain..?Humne kitne baar try kiye the...
A:Woh..(thinks)Woh toh mere car mein hi reh gaya shaayad...Waise Prithvi kahan hain..?
M:Woh humaare saath aaya tha...But when we were coming we saw your car in front of Kripa's house...So Prithvi told that he will come in that car....He will be coming....(she hugs Kripa)Thank you very much Kripa for saving him....
K:Its alright Mrs.Khanna....(smiles)

Just then Prithvi came inside the room....He smiled at Kripa and went to Angad...

P:Ab kaise ho yaar...?
A:(smiles)Teek hoon dosth...

Kripa thought that she should leave the family alone for sometime and so she said...

K:You people stay here...I will go and get these medicines....
Ka:Nahin Kripa...Waise bhi aapne humaare liye bahut kuch kiye hain...Aap woh list mujhe deejiye...Main jaake khareedoonga....
K:Ok

Karthik took the list and went outside...Prithvi shook hands with Kripa....

P:Agar aap nahin hote toh....Thank you Kripa...
K:(smiles)Prithvi did you get Angad's mobile from his car...?
P:Yeah...It was there only inside the car...
K:Ok...Err...So Prithvi,Mrs.Khanaa.....I think I should leave now...
M:Ok Kripa....Aapko aaraam ki zaroorat hain...Raat bahut ho chuki hain...Aap ghar jaayiye...Ab hum log aagaye hain na...Prithvi tum jaake Kripa ko ghar tak chod aao...
P:Ok didi…
K:(moves to Angad)Angad take care...Bye....
A:(looking into her face)Bye Kripa....

Kripa left the room with Prithvi andAngad felt really sad seeing her leaving...

#####################

That night Angad fell asleep easily beacuse of the effect of the pain killers....But Kripa was lying on her bed and she couldn't sleep...She was thinking about Angad....She thought..."I will go to the hospital in the morning itself....Meri wajah se usko yeh sab sehna pada…Oh God!Angad ki raksha karna...Woh jaldi teek ho jaaye.."

END OF PART 10..... 😊

SO FRIENDS..TELL ME HOW IT WAS...PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR OPINION.......
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR NICE COMMENTS......!!

With luv,
Naina 😊
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part
i loved the way angad and kripa expressed their feelings it was sweet
hope pritvi doesn't come between the two lovers
👏
hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry Friends....I am not continuing this fanfic becoz of less replies.... 😭 😭 😭
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i love your all parts plzz contuied soon
Sidarth_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya plz just cause sum people dnt dat dnt men u gve up im sure pple wll read thiz FF cause itz soo gud!

❤️twinkle!
eternal thumbnail

awww yay!! kripa and angad confessed that they love one another..wow they fell in love fast very cute part dear...please do continue soon c=

sukhi :)

stars_shine* thumbnail
amazing parts
continue soon!