Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: piya_y116

not even in bollywood she gets the title
she hasn't opened the school, it is being open by Mr.bachchan with her name.
Movie guru- which was basically Abhisek's movie

she hasn't done any thing great for the society..so No she doesn't deserve the title

Okay Piya and Bunbuttwa, Jaisa aap kahein😊.

Woman of the Year should go to Farah Khan. πŸ˜ƒ

Mistyy thumbnail
Mayaji...ye phi thik he

afterall, it's not easy to deliver three babies and a blockbuster movie in the same year πŸ˜‰
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_M

Because Aishwarya was the most prominent in Bollywood whether it's her movie, school or other social causes. Title doesn't always go to the most popular.

Yeh pudh keh hameh bahut hee budhazmee hui hain Maya_Mji.. Khair aap kih "rai" hain?

Haa aur yeh uss buzdil insaan keh liyeh hain jo hameh gandhi zaban mein PM's bhejata hain jub bhi hum Aishwariya yah yeh Bachchan khandaan keh baareh mein kuch kehtay hain. Murd hoh to saamneh aao. Aurat hoh toh murd bunneh kih koshish mutt karo. Shukriya.

Edited by bunbutt_too - 16 years ago

^^Bunny bhai, Read what I wrote aboveπŸ˜ƒ.

BTW report that offensive id to the Mods. I am sure they can track the IP or just simply block the id.

bunbutt_too thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_M

^^Bunny bhai, Read what I wrote aboveπŸ˜ƒ.

BTW report that offensive id to the Mods. I am sure they can track the IP or just simply block the id.

Haa Maya_Mji Mods koh report kurr keh humm aur subb Mods bhi thuk gaye hain. Yeh buzdil insaan id badal badal keh hameh PM kurta/karti hain. Suna hain aur kafi logokoh bhi pareshan kurr raha/rahi hain. Jaroorat hui toh humareh paas bhi hurr jaban mein galiyoh kah encyclopedia hain.. Lekin humm iitnay girey huay insaan nahi hain. Khair.

Farah ekdum saahi choice hain. Pehelay OSO. Ubb GBG [girl boy girl] πŸ‘πŸ‘ Kya Aishwariya aisa kabhi kurr sakti hainπŸ˜‰

Mistyy thumbnail
oh even i got those PM's so many times

anytime, anything against bachchan parivar...that person gets fit πŸ˜†
mods can't even do anything, so now i just stopped reporting..they are just making me hate bachchans more and more πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
bunbutt_too thumbnail

oh even i got those PM's so many times

anytime, anything against bachchan parivar...that person gets fit πŸ˜†
mods can't even do anything, so now i just stopped reporting..they are just making me hate bachchans more and more πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

piya_y116ji,  lugta hain yeh hurkutt Chotay Bhiyya keh "Z Security Force" kih hainπŸ˜‰ Ubb inn koh humm SRK kih "Ma" aur Saif kih "As" seh jawab dayengay.πŸ˜ƒ

Mistyy thumbnail
ha bunbuttji...mene to SRk aur Saif ki "As..giri" shuru bhi kar di he..instead of complaining to mods, i have taken matters in my own hands πŸ˜‰
MuslimGurl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THX for the article
I wanted Priyanka chopra to win

Kasampiya!
Edited by kasampiya - 16 years ago
bunbutt_too thumbnail

ha bunbuttji...mene to SRk aur Saif ki "As..giri" shuru bhi kar di he..instead of complaining to mods, i have taken matters in my own hands πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Thanks for the tip piya_y116. Humm bhi sochaneh keh baad yeh hurkatt shayad shuru karengay. Lekin humm puraneh khayak keh hain, toh hameh yeh karneh thodi dere lageygi...lekin aagar aap koh koi zehmatt naa hoti hoh toh aap jaroor laagey rahoπŸ˜‰ humm thodi hee dare mein aap kah saath daeyengey😳