Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hum Tere Bin Kahin Reh nahin Paate song from Sadak, picturised on DK

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OHzC0_pJvE[/YOUTUBE]

Mich

mich09 thumbnail

This is Kaju Barfi manaofying the great DPS !!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R96IawTwvLY[/YOUTUBE]

Michelle
mich09 thumbnail

DIL hai ke maanta nahin

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jdPa9i-eaI[/YOUTUBE]

Michelle

mich09 thumbnail

This is my very first video mix and all thanks to my guru Sameera for teaching me how to do it.   Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna

I dedicate this video to her

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUU4zt2mO-I[/YOUTUBE]

Michelle

gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG Michii!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Itne saare vitaminosis!! ๐Ÿ˜› I can't stop drooling over DPS!! ๐Ÿ˜› Will surely watch them one by one!! Thankss a lott!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜› Aur they are all amazing!! ๐Ÿ‘
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awwwwwwwww zareen and mich thanks guys for liking th e post
and mich wow itne sare tonic abhi mujhe ned kaise aayegeeeee ๐Ÿ˜ณ thanks so much all ur mixes r treat to watch perfect just like u ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
kiokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohh gosh mich ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ This is such a treat...no need to search or anything.. ๐Ÿ˜› all here..just drool ๐Ÿ˜ thanks..

they r sooo wondeful ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and amazing post sami ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ bluee.....n the words...are just great. as for dps๐Ÿ˜wat can i say ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i promise i will come soon...with a post to bring life to this graveyard ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜ณ komal
mich09 thumbnail

Just went thru the fan club again and want to say a few things which I really missed out

Firstly Zareen, thanks so much for the videos it really brought back memories of those beautiful DK days and also our hearts being so heavy knowing that the most beautiful couple would be dying soon and won't be seen on television.  However, through the DK cafes and Ghosla and now this Fan Club, we will always cherish their beautiful moments.

Kashish Dear, thanks to the links to your mixes and FFs.  I really loved each and every one of your mixes.

Nikki is absolutely right.  Head Bhootnis definitely are Komal and Sameera.  Look at the hardworking they have been putting in to keep the Fan Club going.  You Girls, Really Rock !! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  BTW Komal really liked your vitamins in the red sports outfit ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Where oh Where is this person lost  nowadays  ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Princess loved all 3 of your siggies. Do keep this fan club rocking with your presence.

Sharmii, Aliza, Autumn, Rocks, Nikki, Priya, Yvaine,  Shanti,  thanks so much for coming.  Hope to see more and more of you  in the Fan Club

Surveen I agree wherever DK are its sheer Paradise and we've got to keep their memories alive forever.  Don't worry sab Bhootnis hamare issi janam mein yahaan aayege ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  Jahan DK Wahan saari bhootnis ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Girls, this place feels like home !  I can see this is a family of DK lovers !

Michelle

gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ploye

ohh gosh mich ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ This is such a treat...no need to search or anything.. ๐Ÿ˜› all here..just drool ๐Ÿ˜ thanks..

they r sooo wondeful ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and amazing post sami ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ bluee.....n the words...are just great. as for dps๐Ÿ˜wat can i say ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i promise i will come soon...with a post to bring life to this graveyard ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜ณ komal

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I second you on that Komal!๐Ÿ˜†Hum sab mendak banke kabarsthaan mei sogaye.๐Ÿ˜†
kiokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ok as promised...here are some vitaminosis๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i know many of us are feeling sad..right now..for some reason or the other...but bear in mind ke if u are sad..DPS will be sad too naa๐Ÿ˜ญlook at this sweetie...so take this vitaminosis-reverse-sad..if u r feeling sad...take it

and u will turn happy coz u won't want DPS to look sad like this..hain na?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aur ab...if u are feeling like...hugging a teddy..and wanna have s'thing very sweet..n u r feeling like kidnapping dev and hide him somewhere very safe..away from this cruel world๐Ÿ˜ณ..then here u go....he is looking chhooo chweett..as u realised i love this red outfit๐Ÿ˜† on dev of course๐Ÿ˜ณ

and if somehow u forgot how pretty Kaajjal is...and want some vitaminosis to boost up ur memory...have a kaju-vitaminosis๐Ÿ˜ณ

and a chhhhhoooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee vitamin..am sure u will wanna steal him when u have this med...am serious..he looks sooooo handsome...and even cuter than a school bot..aawwwwww chhhooo chweett...

and here is one where u will have a personality disorder as u will wish u were the pillow๐Ÿ˜†so this is a wish-pillow-was-me-vitamin๐Ÿ˜ณ

can u get anyone cuter than this?????๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

sorry..too much red-citamins kya?๐Ÿ˜†

ok so some for anti-red bhootnis๐Ÿ˜ณ

here are some hot-black-vitamins....must be served very hot...before each meal๐Ÿ˜›

and one dose won't do, u have to double the dose....and still serve it hot....if u let it cool...damn..u r screwed๐Ÿ˜†

now...suffering from nice-n-cute-dev fever...calm it down..by having this..๐Ÿ˜‰

and if u wanna be the nurse to the cutest boy on earth...here is ur patient๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

enjoy...n if u r ill..just let me know...i will cure it๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜ณkomal