Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 2:07am | IP Logged
In real life m lucky to have the best best frnd god can give anyone.. Amira, Amien, Nofil, Ali, Naqiya..I love dem all and all of dem are the best!Big smile Whenever anything happens, i have to share wid each and every one of dem.. Mauh!

On IF i have many frndS.. Best frnd would sally! She is no longer active at IF, but we are in touch Mashallah! Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Best Friend.... (Page 2)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 10:05am | IP Logged

wow...nice post Raj jee...and glad to know that someone thinks I am sweet...LOL

hmm...well in real life I would say I have a few close friends... one a cousin of mine, another a childhood friend, and another one this Raj jee...LOL

waise Raj...am glad that u r my friend... and very thankful to god that he has made someone like u my friend...who tolerates all my crazinessLOLam sure no one else would...lol

now friends from IF... I have made some really good friends on IF... like Grace di, Rimi, Naina (Manam) and a few others...

but am closest to Grace di and Rimi...and I really miss Naina...hope she comes back soonOuch

and Nug...u don't consider me ur good friend...so so bad...wait till Naina comes back.. I will make her bug uLOL

aur haan...and about another friend...that I talk a lot to... is my little evil sis AnjiLOL 

Edited by *~Sapna~* - 08 March 2008 at 10:06am

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

hmm...well in real life I would say I have a few close friends... one a cousin of mine, another a childhood friend, and another one this Raj jee...LOL

waise Raj...am glad that u r my friend... and very thankful to god that he has made someone like u my friend...who tolerates all my crazinessLOLam sure no one else would...lol

now friends from IF... I have made some really good friends on IF... like Grace di, Rimi, Naina (Manam) and a few others...

but am closest to Grace di and Rimi...and I really miss Naina...hope she comes back soonOuch

and Nug...u don't consider me ur good friend...so so bad...wait till Naina comes back.. I will make her bug uLOL

aur haan...and about another friend...that I talk a lot to... is my little evil sis AnjiLOL 

hehe...u added me name...thats must be the sweetest thing u have ever done..lolz..

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Anji~

hehe...u added me name...thats must be the sweetest thing u have ever done..lolz..

yaar I always am sweet and I always do sweet things...its just that ppl don't notice it a lotEmbarrassedLOL

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Anji~

yaar I always am sweet and I always do sweet things...its just that ppl don't notice it a lotEmbarrassedLOL

haha...yahi toh problem hai...u think u r sweet..but u actually arent..hehe

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
awww that is such a sweettt post Embarrassed well my best friends are shally (my cousin) and shivani (my childhood friend).. there was one more friend but after she moved we have drifted apart..its not the same =( but i will always cherish the time we spent together!
shivani is the first friend i made at school.. shally is my mirror image.. i have known them for rly long so they have literally seen the best and worst of me ... i think i m pretty complicated but regardless of that they have tolerated me all these years.. and that is something!! they r the first ppl i call when something big happens or when i m rly sad. i have had crazyyy crazyy times with them.. they both r soo funny.. when i'm with them.. its like i don't need anyone else Embarrassed   

xonox

xonox

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
wow...so many ppl have so many best friends on IF. that is amazing. Smile ....and Sapna jee...thanks for ur sweet reply.... Wink Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top