My Best Friend....

xonox thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

We all have best friends with whom we share lots of things. They are the ones who help us out with problems, and are there when we need them. Also, things that you can not talk about even with our parents , you tend to share it with "your best" friend (s). πŸ˜‰

This CC topic is for everyone to share their best friend (whether in IF or real life) and say something sweet about them.πŸ˜ƒ

My best friend is sapna (our own sapna jee) and i am thankful to God that He has given me such a nice and sweet friend.😳

Please share...with us "your best" friend....😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vitna thumbnail
awww! sweet topic! well my bestest friend is Krishma!!! i just love her!! I can share anything wid her and when i need help she is always there to support me!! we call eachother stupid things like dork and losers! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† well she is sweet and i share lots my secrets wid her! im lucky to have a good friend like her! πŸ˜ƒ
~Anji~ thumbnail
awww..tha is si such a sweet topic Raj!!

WEll in real life my best friends are Sabreen and Jessica..and on IF..i have so many sweet friends..but one friend who i had a long time ago..and whom i was really close with was Ananya..but she doesnt visit this forum anymore... 😭
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow my best friend was dean but he died when we were both 23 but now i dont have best friend in real life in if though my best friend was naina but since she has left its been gracy 😳
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

well my sis is my bestest friend...and i share with her almost anything and everything.....

sometimes i dont even have to speak and she wud know wat i wanted to tell her...we dont really have similar thoughts or beliefs..but she still understands me...and my point of view...which nobody really is able to πŸ˜• πŸ˜† ...inspite of knowing me so well..and my weak points...she still cares for me like i m the best 😳 .. so i m really greatful and thankful to god..to have given me someone like her...i wudnt have been anything if she wasnt with me...

i really love her alot...and i hope she knows that....or wait i'll better tell her now..... πŸ˜‰ ...how much she means to me..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lol....i jus did that^...and my sis was shocked and asked if i was ok...🀣..

btw Thanks alot for this post....😳 my sis said she loves me too...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Star_on_earth - 16 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

^I think i know ur sister lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

I have a 3 best friends in india ......They all are crazy bt i love them....πŸ€—All are busy with different things in life...bt when i reach india all will come to my place...then we do a goa trip or flirt, other fun.πŸ˜ƒ I think they miss me a lot πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Edited by Believe - 16 years ago
Sameer_111 thumbnail
i still dont have any best friend in IF but yea, i have many sweet and wonderful friends. in real life my best friend's name is Alisha. she is my cousin and friend both. we were living togather, as she lives in a floor above me in same appartment. we are childhood friends. i am 6 months elder then her. but we belive on each other, tell each and everything to each other and just love her for all what she have done for me and for all what she is 😳
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My best friend is nOn Other then Suhaani aka Suhani_rajlover, in real life and in India fOrums bOth.. well i have many many friends frOmchit chat,lfd&r, sum frOm Chat clubs(as i quit there sO i miss them a lOads Hana,Nitu and sum more 😭 😭)and frOm kth section.. but Soni is just my sweetheart friend.. when we bOth were in Simla, we study in same skOol, we share each and everything, we were best friendss and till now we are, we were neighbOrs but Our families just behave like we are relatives and i never realise tht we are just neighbors.. nOw i am in Pakistan but we still have cOntects with them and we visit Simla once in a year must.. 😳 😳 Edited by Lovers Ka Love - 16 years ago
cool_pooja thumbnail
In real life m lucky to have the best best frnd god can give anyone.. Amira, Amien, Nofil, Ali, Naqiya..I love dem all and all of dem are the best!πŸ˜ƒ Whenever anything happens, i have to share wid each and every one of dem.. Mauh!

On IF i have many frndS.. Best frnd would sally! She is no longer active at IF, but we are in touch Mashallah! πŸ˜ƒ
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

wow...nice post Raj jee...and glad to know that someone thinks I am sweet...πŸ˜†

hmm...well in real life I would say I have a few close friends... one a cousin of mine, another a childhood friend, and another one this Raj jee...πŸ˜†

waise Raj...am glad that u r my friend... and very thankful to god that he has made someone like u my friend...who tolerates all my crazinessπŸ˜†am sure no one else would...lol

now friends from IF... I have made some really good friends on IF... like Grace di, Rimi, Naina (Manam) and a few others...

but am closest to Grace di and Rimi...and I really miss Naina...hope she comes back soon

and Nug...u don't consider me ur good friend...so so bad...wait till Naina comes back.. I will make her bug uπŸ˜†

aur haan...and about another friend...that I talk a lot to... is my little evil sis AnjiπŸ˜† 

Edited by *~Sapna~* - 16 years ago