Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

xonox

xonox

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

We all have best friends with whom we share lots of things. They are the ones who help us out with problems, and are there when we need them. Also, things that you can not talk about even with our parents , you tend to share it with "your best" friend (s). Wink

This CC topic is for everyone to share their best friend (whether in IF or real life) and say something sweet about them.Big smile

My best friend is sapna (our own sapna jee) and i am thankful to God that He has given me such a nice and sweet friend.Embarrassed

Please share...with us "your best" friend....Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Best Friend...." in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
awww! sweet topic! well my bestest friend is Krishma!!! i just love her!! I can share anything wid her and when i need help she is always there to support me!! we call eachother stupid things like dork and losers! LOL LOL well she is sweet and i share lots my secrets wid her! im lucky to have a good friend like her! Big smile

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
awww..tha is si such a sweet topic Raj!!

WEll in real life my best friends are Sabreen and Jessica..and on IF..i have so many sweet friends..but one friend who i had a long time ago..and whom i was really close with was Ananya..but she doesnt visit this forum anymore... Cry

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
wow my best friend was dean but he died when we were both 23 but now i dont have best friend in real life in if though my best friend was naina but since she has left its been gracy Embarrassed

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

well my sis is my bestest friend...and i share with her almost anything and everything.....

sometimes i dont even have to speak and she wud know wat i wanted to tell her...we dont really have similar thoughts or beliefs..but she still understands me...and my point of view...which nobody really is able to Confused LOL ...inspite of knowing me so well..and my weak points...she still cares for me like i m the best Embarrassed .. so i m really greatful and thankful to god..to have given me someone like her...i wudnt have been anything if she wasnt with me...

i really love her alot...and i hope she knows that....or wait i'll better tell her now..... Wink ...how much she means to me..... LOL LOL

lol....i jus did that^...and my sis was shocked and asked if i was ok...ROFL..

btw Thanks alot for this post....Embarrassed my sis said she loves me too...WinkLOLLOL

Edited by Star_on_earth - 07 March 2008 at 11:38pm

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

^I think i know ur sister lolLOLWinkTongue

I have a 3 best friends in india ......They all are crazy bt i love them....HugAll are busy with different things in life...bt when i reach india all will come to my place...then we do a goa trip or flirt, other fun.Big smile I think they miss me a lot EmbarrassedLOLTongue

Edited by Believe - 08 March 2008 at 12:31am

Sameer_111

Groupbie

Sameer_111

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 1:32am | IP Logged
i still dont have any best friend in IF but yea, i have many sweet and wonderful friends. in real life my best friend's name is Alisha. she is my cousin and friend both. we were living togather, as she lives in a floor above me in same appartment. we are childhood friends. i am 6 months elder then her. but we belive on each other, tell each and everything to each other and just love her for all what she have done for me and for all what she is Embarrassed

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 1:37am | IP Logged
My best friend is nOn Other then Suhaani aka Suhani_rajlover, in real life and in India fOrums bOth.. well i have many many friends frOmchit chat,lfd&r, sum frOm Chat clubs(as i quit there sO i miss them a lOads Hana,Nitu and sum more Cry Cry)and frOm kth section.. but Soni is just my sweetheart friend.. when we bOth were in Simla, we study in same skOol, we share each and everything, we were best friendss and till now we are, we were neighbOrs but Our families just behave like we are relatives and i never realise tht we are just neighbors.. nOw i am in Pakistan but we still have cOntects with them and we visit Simla once in a year must.. Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by Lovers Ka Love - 08 March 2008 at 1:39am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top