Fan Fictions

   

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU OUMA. 8th march (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Joined: 31 May 2005

Posts: 20215

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoxIqbalxox

Ouma

Hey jaan Embarrassed Once againnn..

manny mannyy happyy returns of the daii..Hope yur having a blastttt Big smile May allah give yu manyy many moress and also everything yu wish for Big smile

Luv ya
Madiha<3


Awwww Madihaa!!HugHug Seriosuly you are jusst too damn sweet!! Thanks for taking the time out to wish me once againEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
~ Trust me I've having a ball thansk to my family and friends!!
~ ThankUU oso much for all the beaitful wishesHugHug

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU OUMA. 8th march (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iiQBAL-NEHA.xO

Senior Member

iiQBAL-NEHA.xO

Joined: 01 August 2007

Posts: 385

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

Originally posted by xoxIqbalxox

Ouma

Hey jaan Embarrassed Once againnn..

manny mannyy happyy returns of the daii..Hope yur having a blastttt Big smile May allah give yu manyy many moress and also everything yu wish for Big smile

Luv ya
Madiha<3


Awwww Madihaa!!HugHug Seriosuly you are jusst too damn sweet!! Thanks for taking the time out to wish me once againEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
~ Trust me I've having a ball thansk to my family and friends!!
~ ThankUU oso much for all the beaitful wishesHugHug

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Np.. yu totallly deserve ittBig smileEmbarrassedHug

Glad too know yur having a blasttBig smile


Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Joined: 11 November 2005

Posts: 63351

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Ouma!!! I hope u have a Wonderful Day

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Joined: 05 June 2006

Posts: 23603

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Ouma jaan. May allah grant you all your cherished wishes Smile Smile Smile

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Joined: 19 June 2006

Posts: 9555

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

Originally posted by Dark Love

Happy Birthday Ouma! Hug Hug Hug   Party

Your b'day is on Women's Day! Wink Embarrassed


HugHugHug Thanks Madzz, and yeah..On womens day!!Embarrassed Quite Proud of that!1 hehe Thanks for wishing!! I love you!Hug

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


You should be proud! WinkLOL

So, any special plans? Wink

Love you too! Hug


Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Joined: 31 May 2005

Posts: 20215

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoxIqbalxox



Np.. yu totallly deserve ittBig smileEmbarrassedHug

Glad too know yur having a blasttBig smile




HugHug I truly am and Thanks for making it even more special hun!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Joined: 31 May 2005

Posts: 20215

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Happy Birthday Ouma!!! I hope u have a Wonderful Day


Heya!! Thats truly sweet of you honye!! So far my day has truly been wonderful!!HugHugThanks for everything!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Joined: 31 May 2005

Posts: 20215

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Happy Birthday Ouma jaan. May allah grant you all your cherished wishes Smile Smile Smile


HugHug Awww ThankU soo much Sangeeta Di, I rpelied back to you in Hinnzy's topicEmbarrassed really sweet comment di and I lvoed the compliment!!
~ Right now, i feel Allah has given me more then i deserve!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
HaPpY BiRtHdAy KAT DI!!!!! ~sumedha~ 7 412 20 January 2010 at 11:25pm
By monikaseth
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU zoha_artqueen 1 254 19 January 2010 at 1:27am
By zoha_artqueen
Happy Lohri & Happy Makar Sankranti nidha1983 5 15732 12 January 2010 at 10:00am
By sonia0508
Happy-happy biirrtthhddaaiii Shraaddzzyy!!!

2

-midnightsun- 12 1739 12 December 2009 at 10:41pm
By -CaughtYou-
Stories - Jenny,Ouma,Shereen,Marz,Butterr

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25

soni595 195 8482 21 November 2005 at 11:53pm
By Vandu4ever

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.