Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mashal

Goldie

Mashal

Posted: 10 September 2005 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
hi gals and guys

its shocking to know that i was not coming in this forum yarrrrrrrrrr pata hai kia hua jab meray bhai nay woh message bheja tha na kay main apni studies ki waja say nahin a saki uss kay chand din badd hamara computer kharab ho gayajiss ki wajah say main........................................aur abb septerber a gaya hai and m eraco l lag e bhi khul chuka hai jiss ki waja say main forum per kam kam hi aya karoon gi b/c main docter banna chahti hoon and appp sabb ko to pata ho ga kay kitni mehnat kerni paray gi so........................but i missed all of u emaan,sarah,amreen,sehar,sadaf,juvi,aji,saba,mana,anam,euro paki gal 9jo reh gaya hai please dont mind

PRAY 4 ME

Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "X-Cuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

canadian01

canadian01

Posted: 11 September 2005 at 12:19am | IP Logged
hi mashal

Eman

canadian01

canadian01

Posted: 11 September 2005 at 12:22am | IP Logged
ALLAH kary app ek din doctor zaroor banoo mery duain app k sath hain(INSHALLAH N AMEEN)
n i m also missing u soooooooooooooo much yarr

Eman

sawaira

sawaira

Posted: 11 September 2005 at 1:23am | IP Logged
wish u all da best mashal

amreen1409

IF-Dazzler

amreen1409

Posted: 11 September 2005 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Hey Mashal, so glad to see you.. we all really missed you Smile

Wish you all the best in your studies! Star Thumbs Up

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 11 September 2005 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Welcome Back Mashal
dont worry InshAllah everyting will be fine
Best Of luck Smile Thumbs Up

euro_pakigal

Goldie

euro_pakigal

Posted: 11 September 2005 at 3:55am | IP Logged
yeah best of luck with ure studies.really gud what ure doing u know our country needz gud doctorz and im sure u will b 1 in future inshallah
good luck

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 11 September 2005 at 5:34am | IP Logged
aww mashal welcome caq and dont worry juswork on ur studies(i shud try dat more often)
but doc bun jao gi if u need help watch munna bhai mbbs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.