kbc2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I made a story about finals. It's about Shambhavi and her attitude-Here is how it goes.

The last two people on roadies are Shambhavi and Ashu. Since, Ashu is a guy Shami started getting feelings for Ashu. She liked all his aadaye and cool attitude. It was attraction after Ayaz left whom she adored for his softspoken attitude. Now, Shami was also getting irritated as Ashu was not understanding her feelings. Their final task was ice hockey(how cool). Shami slipped and Ashu helped her to stand up. She suggested Ashu to do ice skate dancing instead, as she wanted to tell him something dil se and he agreed. She thought that finally almost nailed him Hahaha it was easy she thought. While skating she said- Ashu aap ko pata hai mei aasi traditional dress kyon karti hoon aaj kal. Ashu: hen ji nahi pata bata do. Shami: I find you adorable, enchanting and amazing, I just cannot get my eyes off you. Ashu didn't understand a thing and said: hen ji kuch pata nahi chala, mei dictionary leke aata hoon - then goes away. Shami was shocked and almost fainted. Raghu came running and held her from falling. He always liked the cute and sweet Shami and couldn't stop himself as it was the last episode. Shami was instantly attracted to Raghu and his baldness. MTV crew saw them leaving together.

Ashu came and was the only rodie left - he was declared the winner.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wah !!!!!! sounds so true and you never know by tha looks of it may be you have a best seller on your hands......good job mate keep it up 👍🏼
karruuu thumbnail
😆 god thts hillarious spceially raghu part god an intelligent guy like him culd actually fall for tht shamavi shes so meann...the blad head part is so crazily cool, nice one really funny!
mehrosh thumbnail
great storyy
heheh lol 👏 👏 😛
kbc2 thumbnail
Thank you all 😊 It was fun writting it. To me Raghu is pretty irritating and acts oversmart.

And thanks Archangel - I will write few more snipnets and compile them. And send them to Roadies team probably 😃
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆 😆 hilarious yaar...maza aa gaya
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good idea kbc2 and dont forget to post then on IF too all of us echo your sentiments and yes initially I thought Raghu was a grounded guy very principled but with that one act of his saving shambavi like a bald knight in shining armour pissed me off totally cant stand the sight of that loser any more 😕
sweet_aish thumbnail
lolz gud one 👏 😆 😆 . Raghu part seems like a true. Bald raghu is completely fida on irritating shambvi.