Paranormal

Paranormal vs Normal?

Jozen-Bo thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
What do people here consider to be paranormal experiences and how do those experiences differ from normal ones?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by-Jozen-Bo

What do people here consider to be paranormal experiences and how do those experiences differ from normal ones?

Something which dont have any SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION is known as Paranormal....and things which have explanation is known as normal...😳 hope that made sense.

LabibπŸ˜ƒ

Jozen-Bo thumbnail
Thats a good answer!

So then the Paranormal without a doubt must be, because there are so many things science can't explain! Is this right?
Jozen-Bo thumbnail
In that case I have something I would like to show soon that is at the moment a paranormal event, a paranormal calendar, and a paranormal attractor. Why is it so paranormal?

Because we know next to nothing about it. Science seems to back away as if its scared of it, that is, scientists have thus far avoided giving any hard answers about having any knowledge about it or any ability to predict what happens when one uses it. Its a world event, but the world doesn't know it yet.

Why? Because we have never had anything like it in history...nowhere. And its amazingly powerful! It has so many different uses. What is it? I originally named it the Dharma Flower Calendar Portal and that is what I consider its True name to be, because I discovered it and I named it, which took me about one year to figure.

Now I am simply calling it the Mind Portal, because I feel that its original name is too far out for most of the people on this planet. In fact, it is too far out for most of the people on this planet at this time. And its all about TIME!

I enjoy discussing the paranormal and I enjoy investigating it. I have had so many paranormal events that I don't take science as seriously as modern day views predominate. I still consider science to be Truth, but it often gets distorted by personal views and lack of overall understanding, it is very limited by itself.

Eventually the topic will appear here, but I will wait a little. I believe that the people here will possess the capacity and the drive to ask questions. I also feel that I will gain a lot myself by sharing this discovery and getting feedback on it.

Soon.
πŸ˜› 
Edited by Jozen-Bo - 16 years ago

Thats a good answer!

So then the Paranormal without a doubt must be, because there are so many things science can't explain! Is this right?

Completely true....πŸ˜†no matter how much we have faith on science, it is a very true thing (even scientists can't deny the fact) that there are many many things which CANNOT be explained by science....and thats why we r here on this forum, isnt it?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

LabibπŸ˜ƒ 

In that case I have something I would like to show soon that is at the moment a paranormal event, a paranormal calendar, and a paranormal attractor. Why is it so paranormal?

Because we know next to nothing about it. Science seems to back away as if its scared of it, that is, scientists have thus far avoided giving any hard answers about having any knowledge about it or any ability to predict what happens when one uses it. Its a world event, but the world doesn't know it yet.

Why? Because we have never had anything like it in history...nowhere. And its amazingly powerful! It has so many different uses. What is it? I originally named it the Dharma Flower Calendar Portal and that is what I consider its True name to be, because I discovered it and I named it, which took me about one year to figure.

Now I am simply calling it the Mind Portal, because I feel that its original name is too far out for most of the people on this planet. In fact, it is too far out for most of the people on this planet at this time. And its all about TIME!

I enjoy discussing the paranormal and I enjoy investigating it. I have had so many paranormal events that I don't take science as seriously as modern day views predominate. I still consider science to be Truth, but it often gets distorted by personal views and lack of overall understanding, it is very limited by itself.

Eventually the topic will appear here, but I will wait a little. I believe that the people here will possess the capacity and the drive to ask questions. I also feel that I will gain a lot myself by sharing this discovery and getting feedback on it.

Soon.
πŸ˜› 

Sorry but i am not sure what u r talking about, but as far as i ave understood is that u love paranormal things....and so do we all. Coz we all r here in this forum for that reason isnt it?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Labib

Jozen-Bo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-stranger@mirror

Completely true....πŸ˜†no matter how much we have faith on science, it is a very true thing (even scientists can't deny the fact) that there are many many things which CANNOT be explained by science....and thats why we r here on this forum, isnt it?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

LabibπŸ˜ƒ 

This is such a great area!!! I agree, anyone who finds themselves here has some sort of cusriousity about the paranormal!
πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Jozen-Bo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-stranger@mirror

Sorry but i am not sure what u r talking about, but as far as i ave understood is that u love paranormal things....and so do we all. Coz we all r here in this forum for that reason isnt it?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Labib

I will start a thread on it. Its called the Mind Portal. Don't expect the intro to be perfectly clear or complete. Its just an intro...like a carpet the unfolds information. Questions are required to get that carpet to unfold.
I will now start the thread!
πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰