Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

written update 6 March 2008

djaya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Sadi asks Vasu why she didn't talk about Ragi's marriage. Vasu: because suddenly Ranveer had go to America. He had to submit his report. U don't worry I remember my promise, once he finis his studies, I will marry him with Ragi, I promise u that.

Sadi: But madam Aleek also wasn't there and u talk about my marriage so u could have talk about them also. What does it matters?

Vasu: it matters Sadi, see, u r the tutor of the kids and I know u so I need time to get to know Ragi. And ur mamaji could have suspect us because he knows we have a reputation in this society. And he also knows we can get the girl we want for our sons. Let the right time come and I promise I will talk about them. I want this wedding to happen asap. What happened Sadi? Ur not happy?

Sadi thinks: what do I do? Madam has done everything she said till now. She returned us our house, she sold mamaji's book and what's she's saying isn't bad. She said madam I trust u. Vasu: ur gonna be our daughter in law. If u need any money then do tell me.

Sadi: no madam u have done lot for us that's enough. Vasu: if u need anything do let me know. Sadi left.

Kaushi says to Naniji: ma, I can't believe that our Sadi marriage has been fixed in such a big, rich family. Naniji: u all should thank me for this, because I arranged this job for her. Waise kaushi u think sadi is very innocent nah, but see she fixed her wedding while her elder sister isn't married. Kaushi: ma, what can sadi do if they want to make her their daughter in law. Aur sadi always wants the best for this house. Naniji: kash, yeh rishta meri Ragi ke liye aya hota. Kaushi: ma just leave it, sadi is our daughter also.

Sadi was coming home and she heard Aleek playing the mount organ again. Sadi remembered mamaji's words when they were kids. ( Sadi and Ragi very small and sitting on the bed with mamaji. Mamaji: a prins will come to take u to his home, there u will get all the happiness, u will live there like queens). Then she remembered once Ragi: my prince charming have to love me a lot. And ur. Sadi: jo rishton ki izzat karma janta ho). Sadi looking at Aleek and thinks: how weird will this relationship be. Aleek again playing the tune and Sadi was going and Avni stops her. Avni: aisa kiya jadoo kar diya tumne bari ma par?

Vasu: I will give u the answer. Avni: bari ma, I was only joking. Vasu: a joke, ies ghar ki hone wali bari bahu ke saath. Sadi u go home. Sadi left and Vasu also went.

Mamaji typing and Kaushi bought tea for him. Kaushi: how r we gonna do everything, I know they didn't asks for anything but we have to do something. It's our duty, and the wedding should happen well. Mamaji: u said well. But we will see what we can do. Kaushi: we should get to know the family and then we can prepare for the wedding. Malti came and: what preparations? Vasu said she doesn't want anything, so why r u worrying. Mamaji: she being nice so that doesn't mean that we will take advance of that. Kaushi: we can't send sadi like this nah, we have to give something. Malti: if they r so big then bapuji please talk to Vasu about Vinu's job. Mamaji was shocked. Kaushi: this time isn't for such things. Malti went. She went to Vinu and again she began her natak……

Vasu thinks: kahi sadi mudjpe shak to nahi kar rahi hai and my family is asking questions. Before anything wrong happens I have to talk about this wedding asap. She calls and mamaji picks up. Vasu says u don't have to do anything, sadi is like my daughter and I don't like this functions. I want to do the roka tomorrow morning. Mamaji: but we didn't prepare anything. Vasu: some of my family members  are goin gout of town for business. And they have to be a part of the Roka. Mamaji agrees and says it's good we will meet Aleek also.

Break

Vasu shocked. Vasu: aleek is very busy these days so he has to go to Mumbai for a conference.   Mamaji: then we can do the Roka on the day after tomorrow. We can't do this ritual without the boy nah. Vasu: no, Roka will be tomorrow. I will tell Aleek to go some other day to Mumbai. Mamaji: tomorrow morning ur jeeju is coming ragi. Kaushaliyaji they want to do the Roka tomorrow. Sadi heard and was shocked. She went in her room ans was really worried. Ragi came to her and teases her. Ragi presents Sadi a necklace. My parents kept this for my wedding but now it's for u. Sadi didn't wanted to accept it but ragi insist her to and she went.

Sadi thinks: everything is going the wrong way, not only my wedding but urs also has to happen. Tomorrow madam is coming with Aleek. Why is she doing this? If aleek will do something wrong then the dreams I saw for Ragi will be shattered. Epi ends………………….

Precap: Vasu: today evening we all are going to Sadi's house for the Roka. Prakashchand wants to meet Aleek. They were shocked.

Edited by djaya - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great update...wonder what vasu will do now..y did she agree to bring alekh..
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wonder if Vasu will bring Alekh or again come up with some or the other excuse.

appu_m thumbnail
yea Pinky i am thinking what excuse she is going to make.
trish123 thumbnail
What is ALeek's real name?
natasha4lyf thumbnail
is vasu a villain in this drama is she jus playin a game