Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   

Colorful Spring With Rajeev Aamna- BROWN (Page 4)

ruksaar_khan IF-Dazzler
ruksaar_khan
ruksaar_khan

Joined: 16 January 2007
Posts: 2639

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 11:48am | IP Logged
@ zee dii: i vote for Summi dii Tongue
..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Joined: 01 July 2005
Posts: 13126

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
hiya guys
Congo on new CC

great wort fatima Clap

@Zee dii.............dii is in ur list Ani is me.........if it is then plz delete my name as i never made any video mix on RA Smile

lolz
ana
BiggBoss420 IF-Addictz
BiggBoss420
BiggBoss420

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 72829

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cool_SK

hiya guys
Congo on new CC

great wort fatima Clap

@Zee dii.............dii is in ur list Ani is me.........if it is then plz delete my name as i never made any video mix on RA Smile

lolz
ana

LOL Ani, it's not to make, it's to judge Wink Embarrassed

 

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Joined: 12 March 2007
Posts: 9064

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himanivineet

ohh hii
what happened to other fanclub


dear in this section there's a rule ...when an FC completes 150 pgs....we close that Fc...and open a new one.Hope it is clear to you now.

And Great work FatuClap.U did a wonderful job.Very nice front pageClap.Congo for the 10th RA FC.Clap
-Preeti- IF-Veteran Member
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Joined: 01 June 2005
Posts: 51911

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Discussion

2day i've come with a serious topic
Pyar mein do you think ki understanding is a must? I mean y do we always expect the opposite person to understand and vice-a-versa?

Kyun woh ek dusre se baat karke problem nahii solve karte?
Like for Sujal Kashish........
Sujal never bothered to ask anything to Kashish as to y she betrayed him & Kashish never bothered to clear the differences between her & Sujal.


Don't u think in anykind of relationship it's necessary that ppl must talk to each other?
kabhi kabhi khamoshi might end up breaking u'r relationshipCry

what do you guys think abt this?

TonguepreetiTongue
rajeevlicious IF-Rockerz
rajeevlicious
rajeevlicious

Joined: 15 June 2006
Posts: 8731

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Congratulations for the new fanlub frnds Hug

this spring wil definitely be a colorful one nw! Wink Tongue Embarrassed

rajeevlicious IF-Rockerz
rajeevlicious
rajeevlicious

Joined: 15 June 2006
Posts: 8731

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CINDRELLA

Discussion

2day i've come with a serious topic
Pyar mein do you think ki understanding is a must? I mean y do we always expect the opposite person to understand and vice-a-versa?

Kyun woh ek dusre se baat karke problem nahii solve karte?
Like for Sujal Kashish........
Sujal never bothered to ask anything to Kashish as to y she betrayed him & Kashish never bothered to clear the differences between her & Sujal.


Don't u think in anykind of relationship it's necessary that ppl must talk to each other?
kabhi kabhi khamoshi might end up breaking u'r relationshipCry

what do you guys think abt this?

TonguepreetiTongue

 wel i think ppl shd definitely talk and clear up the misunderstandings or else that leads to more misunderstandings which ultimately leads to end of a relationship. And tht was wht happend between sujal n kashish. They did not communicate at the very beginning which was why kashish got married to Piyush. Later too when kashish married sujal she agen misunderstood him as piyush's murderer which was not true. Sujal knew that kashish was blaming him for wrong, but still didnt speak a word to her tht lead to further misunderstandings between them...

-Preeti- IF-Veteran Member
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Joined: 01 June 2005
Posts: 51911

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starbellz_21

 wel i think ppl shd definitely talk and clear up the misunderstandings or else that leads to more misunderstandings which ultimately leads to end of a relationship. And tht was wht happend between sujal n kashish. They did not communicate at the very beginning which was why kashish got married to Piyush. Later too when kashish married sujal she agen misunderstood him as piyush's murderer which was not true. Sujal knew that kashish was blaming him for wrong, but still didnt speak a word to her tht lead to further misunderstandings between them...



well said faruu
i too think that ppl must talk & solve thier misunderstandings rather than just blaming or keeping qiuet

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Rajeev Khandelwal - 16th Oct Rajeev Day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: SaaraDON   Replies: 1199   Views: 45441

SaaraDON 1199 45441 21 November 2008 at 3:10am by youthicon
Brown suagr macchiato

Author: roserouge   Replies: 2   Views: 595

roserouge 2 595 06 January 2008 at 12:27am by roserouge
~RAJEEV'S JANNAT~Rajeev's won Gold Awards

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: kanak1309   Replies: 1206   Views: 41377

kanak1309 1206 41377 27 September 2007 at 2:17pm by AriesWonder
chris brown fanclub

Author: ix iishiqaa xo   Replies: 0   Views: 323

ix iishiqaa xo 0 323 20 July 2007 at 12:07am by ix iishiqaa xo
Chris Brown FC

2 3 4 5 6

Author: filmigirl12693   Replies: 42   Views: 1850

filmigirl12693 42 1850 19 July 2007 at 6:24pm by ghetto_princess

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index