Celebrity Fan Clubs

Colorful Spring With Rajeev Aamna- BROWN (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 152

ruksaar_khan

IF-Dazzler

ruksaar_khan

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 11:48am | IP Logged
@ zee dii: i vote for Summi dii Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Colorful Spring With Rajeev Aamna- BROWN (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
hiya guys
Congo on new CC

great wort fatima Clap

@Zee dii.............dii is in ur list Ani is me.........if it is then plz delete my name as i never made any video mix on RA Smile

lolz
ana

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cool_SK

hiya guys
Congo on new CC

great wort fatima Clap

@Zee dii.............dii is in ur list Ani is me.........if it is then plz delete my name as i never made any video mix on RA Smile

lolz
ana

LOL Ani, it's not to make, it's to judge Wink Embarrassed

Bluefalls

IF-Rockerz

Bluefalls

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himanivineet

ohh hii
what happened to other fanclub

dear in this section there's a rule ...when an FC completes 150 pgs....we close that Fc...and open a new one.Hope it is clear to you now.

And Great work FatuClap.U did a wonderful job.Very nice front pageClap.Congo for the 10th RA FC.Clap

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Discussion

2day i've come with a serious topic
Pyar mein do you think ki understanding is a must? I mean y do we always expect the opposite person to understand and vice-a-versa?

Kyun woh ek dusre se baat karke problem nahii solve karte?
Like for Sujal Kashish........
Sujal never bothered to ask anything to Kashish as to y she betrayed him & Kashish never bothered to clear the differences between her & Sujal.

Don't u think in anykind of relationship it's necessary that ppl must talk to each other?
kabhi kabhi khamoshi might end up breaking u'r relationshipCry

what do you guys think abt this?

TonguepreetiTongue

rajeevlicious

IF-Rockerz

rajeevlicious

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Congratulations for the new fanlub frnds Hug

this spring wil definitely be a colorful one nw! Wink Tongue Embarrassed

rajeevlicious

IF-Rockerz

rajeevlicious

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CINDRELLA

Discussion

2day i've come with a serious topic
Pyar mein do you think ki understanding is a must? I mean y do we always expect the opposite person to understand and vice-a-versa?

Kyun woh ek dusre se baat karke problem nahii solve karte?
Like for Sujal Kashish........
Sujal never bothered to ask anything to Kashish as to y she betrayed him & Kashish never bothered to clear the differences between her & Sujal.

Don't u think in anykind of relationship it's necessary that ppl must talk to each other?
kabhi kabhi khamoshi might end up breaking u'r relationshipCry

what do you guys think abt this?

TonguepreetiTongue

wel i think ppl shd definitely talk and clear up the misunderstandings or else that leads to more misunderstandings which ultimately leads to end of a relationship. And tht was wht happend between sujal n kashish. They did not communicate at the very beginning which was why kashish got married to Piyush. Later too when kashish married sujal she agen misunderstood him as piyush's murderer which was not true. Sujal knew that kashish was blaming him for wrong, but still didnt speak a word to her tht lead to further misunderstandings between them...

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starbellz_21

wel i think ppl shd definitely talk and clear up the misunderstandings or else that leads to more misunderstandings which ultimately leads to end of a relationship. And tht was wht happend between sujal n kashish. They did not communicate at the very beginning which was why kashish got married to Piyush. Later too when kashish married sujal she agen misunderstood him as piyush's murderer which was not true. Sujal knew that kashish was blaming him for wrong, but still didnt speak a word to her tht lead to further misunderstandings between them...

well said faruu
i too think that ppl must talk & solve thier misunderstandings rather than just blaming or keeping qiuet

Post Reply New Post

Go to top