India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

annoying when garv kept drinking

bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
hahaha what was that all about? when him and kumud were trapped in that house thing, infront of the fire he started drinking. ive only seen him drink like twice or so.....he overdramatized it to kumud that hes an alcoholic now. hahaha..oh mannnnnnn....they are too much! oh and i loved the look on kali's face when she saw them in the morning. That was CLASSIC!!!!! LOL

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

I agree with you. But there is one thing I don't understand..............and that's kali's facial expression. I mean, why is she so shocked......she did the exact same thing, if not more with garv and Kumud walked in on them. Now she know's how Kumud felt all those times when she walked in on Kali and her HUSBAND garv. The tables have turned now. How does the saying go again................oh yeah............."PAYBACK'S A B*TCH"!!!LOL That's what Kali deserves. Even though nothing may have happened between Garv and Kumud..........its just the way kali caught them.....that was classic. Now she know's what it feel's like to have your husband go after your sister.

Oh...........and I was laughing soooooooooo much when kali and sohan walked in and Sohan quickly turned around and went back out. LOL Poor guy.....he was probably embarassed and was like "oh shoot........bad timing yaar" and walked right out. I thought that was a little funny. LOL

bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

HAHAHA i didnt notice that part with sohan walking back out...hahahahahaha..ill try watching thr repeat tomorrow. that was one funny episode. and when garv was driving all kumud kept saying was "yeh kya tariqa hai garv!!!" hahahaha she kept using the same word over and over again...

but yeaaah man! kali deserves that!!!! stupid biyaaaaach

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
The sohan part was the best. Poor guy was shocked more than Kail probably. Hehhehehehehehe..........he didn't even stay in the room long enough to say hi hello....................but still...........he's the best!!!
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
i hate garv!!!
nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
i hate garv too. she is a crocodile who want to sleep with all two sisters.Angry
samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 6:26am | IP Logged
KALI DESERVES MORE IF I WAS KUMUD I WOULD WANT 2 TAKE REVENGE ON MY SISTER 4 RECKIN MY N 2 SHOW MY FAMILY WH@ SHE IS REALLY LIKE
aaliyah Senior Member
aaliyah
aaliyah

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TiN24

The sohan part was the best. Poor guy was shocked more than Kail probably. Hehhehehehehehe..........he didn't even stay in the room long enough to say hi hello....................but still...........he's the best!!!

lol i think sohan walked out cus he didnt want to be an an awkward situation..finding his neice with a married man. most likely hes just gone out to inform kkusum that they have found them (nothing more serious). but i think they are gonna show sohan a lot in these few weeks just before his death...reason being that they wanna use these seens as flashbacks after his death....most likely kumud and kkusums flashbacks showing how good he was....i mean does ekta really need to sink to these levels to keep the script going for another few weeks...silly cow.

Aaliyah

Edited by aaliyah - 06 January 2005 at 9:20am

Go to top