Asambhav,Priya-Vikrant or Priya-Swapnil??

mj0511 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Friends!! after watching yesterday's episode (5th March), what do u think? Whom will Priya go with? Vikrant or Swapnil? I know that it is too early to guess, but still, just wanted to know ur views. So plz do reply.

Cheers!!!

mj0511

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rangdebasanti thumbnail
it seems something is going to happen btwn S & P. hwever i think she & viks look good
milash thumbnail
vikrant god ahe

kharetar.Swapnil la bhale to ani priyamadhye pahkta frindship hoti.Prem nahi .Pan apalya close friend vihcayichi pratyek goshta palayal kalte na sangatahi.Tyla priya aplayvarti evadhe prem karte ahe he kalt nahi.Ani tinehi to vichar ata sodun dila ahe

Ticha to past hota.Ani tase kadhich navate.So mala vatte ki vikrant ha tihcyavarti jivapad prem karto ani tynchehch vave

mahit nahi pan kay hoil te....

hope for the best
mj0511 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey! thanks for the replies, milash and rangdebasanti.

Even I feel that Priya should go with Vikrant. They deserve to be with each other. But still, sometimes wonder as to how will Priya get to know about Vikrant's past and will she really accept him after knowing his past? She is not even ready to talk to him. Well! thats for the director(who is none other than Vikrant Bhosale himself :) ) to think.. :) Keeping fingers crossed!!! :)
nehavarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i wud like vikrant and priya together. they r fun to watch. swapnil la kshiprach theek hoti, ti nahi tar doosri koni tari pan priya nako!
dhams-123 thumbnail
u people are absolutely right... mala pan vikrant ani priya la ektra pahyala awadel... vikrant is so cute and i can not see if his heart breaks... tase pan nikhil la kadhich priya wishayi kahi watat navate... so... tyala priya sodun ajun dusari koni hi kharech chalel...
rrui thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want vikrant and priya to be 2gether 😳 😳 they deserve to be together 😳 👏 👏
snowwhite thumbnail
mala vatata ki adhi swapni ani priya doghehi familychya dabavamule lagnala hokar detil.. ani nantar kahineme twist ananyakarta kahitari hoil ani priyala vikrantbaddal sagala khara samjel, ani then she'll realize his love, and she'll got to him.
asa kahi vakda tikda zala nahi tar serial interesting kashi karta yeil director sahebanna? :)
nehavarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
priya swapnil faarach boring couple ahe. i hope priya finds out truth abt viks soon.