Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

written update 5 march 2008

djaya Senior Member

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

At Rajvansh Mansion everyone were getting ready to go to Sadi's house and Vasu came. Vasu: Where r u guys going? Shitij says that they r going with her to Sadi's house. After all ham larke wale hai.

Vasu: one minute, I'm meeting them the first time and I don't want to put pressure on them, bringing my whole family. They will feel uncomfortable before u all. That's why I will go alone.

Sadi was choosing a dress for Ragi. Ragi asks her what's she's doing, she said today for the first time Vasu madam is coming and u have to look very beautiful.

Ragi: ur acting as if someone coming to meet me.

Sadi: today for the first time she's coming so I want u to look very beautiful.

Ragi: okey I will wear this dress but I will choose a dress for you.

Sadi: u don't worry about me jeejee, I already know her, I want u to meet her today. Sadi thinking: u don't know jeejee,  today is a very beautiful day ek rishta aya hai aap ke liye. Vasu came. They welcomed her.

Vasu: I have come today to asks u something, I want to make Sadi my daughter in law, Rajvans khandaan ki bahu. Everyone were very happy.

Vasu: I want sadi's hand for my elder son Aleekh.

Malti thinking: hai ram, kahi mere kaan, what is she saying?

Mamaji: but suddenly……

Vasu:  I have seen sadi and known her and I know she's a very good girl and I know she's very capable to be my daughter in law. And I don't want any big wedding, I want this wedding to happen in a mandir. Both families and that's it. I only wanted a girl like Sadi for my son and god listened to me. We are wealthy but we never show off.

Mamaji: what can I say now, I don't have any words to say, but I will only say one thing, angels still exist. We agree for this wedding. I also have some dreams for Sadi so we need some times to do some arrangements.

Vasu: no Sharma jee, we don't want anything from u, we will give a reception party after the marriage.

Mamaji: Aleek didn't come.

Mamaji: we would have meet him.

Vasu: my son Aleekh always have to go out of town as he wants to make our company the biggest of the world. London, new York, Germany, all over the world he does business. We have  200 crore property and Aleek wants to make that 400 crore. Malti again looking very greedy. Vasu asks to leave. Mamaji thanked Vasu for making Sadi her daughter in law. Vasu says that Sadi deserves that as she very sweet.

Sadi thinking: why isn't she talking about Ragi. Mamaji asks Sadi to take blessing. She thought: how can I ask her about Ragi. She took blessings and Vasu left.

Ragi; sadi will live there as a queen. Sadi went in.

mamaji: kaushi sadi is very happy and I'm also very happy.

Kaushi: I told u chamatkaar is only happening. Sadi went to pray.

Sadi: hey bhagwaan, what's happening, I have to talk to Vasu about Ragi. Please don't let her change her mind. Ragi came and puts Sadi's dupatta on her head.

Ragi; I'm very happy today and u will see I will dance the most in ur wedding and I will dress u.

Sadi thinking: I wanted to se u as a bride that's why I did all this. I can't tell u the truth because once u will know the truth u won't let me do this. Malti: I can't believe this, please pinch me. Vinu pinched her and she realized it isn't a dream.

Sadi was going outside and mamaji calls her.

Mamaji asks her where she's going says she says she going to give tuitions.

Malti:  Sadi, ur gonna be their daughter in law now, so they will appoint another tutor. Sadi: the kids have lots of homework and they won't do it without me. Mamaji said to go and she went.

Sadi came to Rajvansh Mansion. Avni and Ravi were sitting on the couch and Sadi asks Shankar chaha where Vasu is as she wants to meet her. Vasu calls Sadi and says she was waiting for her as she knew Sadi would come. She asks Sadi to come with her as she wants to talk with her.

Avni: what's happening. Now Vasu has decide this wedding still they r talking in private. What's that she can't say in front of everyone.

Vasu:  I know why u have come. U want to know why I didn't say anything about Ragi and Ranveer. Sadi: yess, madam, u promised me before god, u didn't do this good. Vasu;  what? Before blaming me, u should first listen to me sadi.

Sadi: but u promised me to marry Ragi with Ranveer. Vasu: yess, I promised, but Ranveer suddenly had to go to America. Sadi shocked and epi ends on her faceeeeeeee……………

Precap: Vasu calls mamaji and says that she wants to celebrate ROKA and mamaji agrees and says that they can meet Aleek to.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

dora19000suecmitrisanandkrasstaiyabaishidimpshreeyaasee*archie76chinnasriashwinipatilkelchosayajainshabana_79bijal81svesumnanda_gopaMad Hattressbismazaman2000j&b84mushkan_2003ovaltine--Pinky--yipeeChingaari

yipee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
awesome curious how ragini ranveer wedding will happen finally..
shreeyaa Newbie

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
thank u for de update!!
roku_huseinfan IF-Rockerz

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Zunny Senior Member

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!
kanwalzulfiqar Senior Member

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
i can't take it any longer....sadi will only marry ranveer!! Cry
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

Sadi is sho shweet!!! Embarrassed i bet no1 knows about aleek and his mental health!!! Confused
Malajiji IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Go to top