Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bewafaa

Kareena's World Senior Member
Kareena's World
Kareena's World

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

Bewafaa

Produced by Boney Kapoor, Bewafaa is the biggest film from Dharmesh Darshan that tells the story of changing morals and values in a fast changing world.

Anjali (Kareena Kapoor) is the younger daughter of her Canadian mother (Nafisa Ali) and her Indian father (Kabir Bedi) living in the city of Montreal, Quebec. She shares a hale and hearty relationship with her parents but has a secret to hide. And she reveals this secret only to her elder sister Aarti (Sushmita Sen).

The secret is her love for a budding musician Raja (Akshay Kumar). Raja is not a rich man but that does not deter Anjali from loving him. Aarti assures Anjali and Raja that she will convince her parents of their true love.

But unfortunately fate has different plans for them. Aarti passes away on the birth of her twin babies. Circumstances force Anjali to marry Aarti's husband, Aditya Sahai (Anil Kapoor). With the much older and mature Aditya Sahai, Anjali migrates to New Delhi.

Aditya is a business tycoon who hardly finds any time for his sister-in-law turned wife Anjali or his two lovable daughters from Aarti. Anjali fulfills every role asked for her by the society but cannot bridge the gap between herself and Aditya. She finds herself in a marriage that has no compatibility but only compromise. Her only source of solace are her two endearing stepdaughters.

Amidst all this, one fine day Raja who is now a famous fusion singer walks back into her life. Suddenly Anjali is torn between two men - her indifferent husband and her ex-lover. By the time Aditya wakes up to reality, Anjali has embarked on to an extra-marital affair with Raja. And thereby she is tagged as a Bewafaa - The Unfaithful.

How Anjali negotiates her relationship with Aditya and Raja as also Dil (Manoj Bajpai) and Pallavi (Shamita Shetty) who are Aditya's close friends and confidantes forms the basis of the second act of Bewafaa.

Priyanka Chopra makes a special appearance in the film for an item number. Nadeem-Shravan have composed the music for this film.

PS: I haven't watched the movie yet but any ways please write what you think about this movie!!

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
SEEMS OK
Seeta Senior Member
Seeta
Seeta

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

hello

Reading the story i felt the story is ditto of Murder. I think only the murder mystery is not here. the characters are alot like murder.

any say?

Kareena's World Senior Member
Kareena's World
Kareena's World

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Seeta I totally agree it is a ditto copy of murder.Ermm
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
i agree-seems very much like Murder but w/o the murder itself and probably without the provacative scenes
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
The article makes the movie sound ok-ok!

anyways, thx for sharing!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top