FF: MP Zindagi ka safar Pt 14/pg 14 05/07

Kekta-jadu thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Guyz,

I m really luv the MP pair. I read all the FF and fantabulous job by all the writers.  I really wish if Ekta come across these FFs and create more magic in MP life. 

So having picture of all this i taught of create FF for Michi readers.  I hope u all will like it.  I am to kick start with Introduction.  Its complete story about MP from Engagement to marriage n then their married life with loads of happiness and sarrows and also u will see a new couple who r infatuated towards each other i.e, NA (If Ekta cannot unite NA then i shall do it).  Lets start:

Characters:  Milind, Neev (Milinds friend),  Prachi, Ayesha (Prachi's Sister).  Premlatha (Ps Mom), Mishraji (Ms Dad), Dadi, Alaap (Prachi & Ayesha bro), Sukriti (Milind Sis).

Part 1 - Pg 1

Part 2 - Pg 2

Part 3 - Pg 3

Part 4 - Pg 3

Part 5 - Pg 4

Part 6 - Pg 5

Part 7 - Pg 6

Part 8 - Pg 7

Part 9 - Pg 9

Part 10 - Pg 9

Part 11 - Pg 10

Part 12 - Pg 12

Part 13 - Pg 12

Part 14 - Pg 14

Part 1

Day before Engagement ceremony.  Milind is waiting for prachi is Jewellers shop to purchase ring for their engagement.  Milind is sick of waiting for her and song in background plays "inteha hogayi intezaar ki", the he sees a shadow of Prachi who is wearing a Baby Pink salwar from far, as she is approaching he has only one thing in mind…………….haiii meri shaadi kab hogi.  Milind thinks "arey bhagwan chaat mangni aur pat biha karwade, varne yeh mere samne aa aa ke meri jaan nikaldegi.  The moment prachi arrived in front of milind, she said " hey milind where r u lost.  He said u r really looking hopeless in this salwar.  Prachi gave a stunning look but he kept staring at her as if he really wants to hug her.  Milind said dare u wear this dress again, I do not want other guyz to look at u.  Prachi immediately said "Oh that means I am looking gorgeous"  the sales boy at Jewellery shop said " u r right mam".  Milind was all red😡.  He went to the owner and said remove that Sales Guy.  Prachi, taking no second pulled Milind and said don't be so caring.  Its fine.  Its not Sales guy mistake.  Its my mistake milind.  I will stop wearing this Pink dress.  I will wear pink only in front of u after marriage.  Milind immediately controlled his anger and said 'Hey baby only in night times….Prachi: stop it milind😳. U r such a crook.  The sales guy came forward and said sorry to Milind and they started their selection for ring.

Plz live ur comments.  That would allow me write more interestingly😊……………………

Edited by Kekta-jadu - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kekta-jadu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MP

Hi Guyz,

I m really luv the MP pair. I read all the FF and fantabulous job by all the writers.  I really wish if Ekta come across these FFs and create more magic in MP life. 

So having picture of all this i taught of create FF for Michi readers.  I hope u all will like it.  I am to kick start with Introduction.  Its complete story about MP from Engagement to marriage n then their married life with loads of happiness and sarrows and also u will see a new couple who r infatuated towards each other i.e, NA (If Ekta cannot unite NA then i shall do it).  Lets start:

Characters:  Milind, Neev (Milinds friend),  Prachi, Ayesha (Prachi's Sister).  Premlatha (Ps Mom), Mishraji (Ms Dad), Dadi, Alaap (Prachi & Ayesha bro), Sukriti (Milind Sis).

Part 1

Day before Engagement ceremony.  Milind is waiting for prachi is Jewellers shop to purchase ring for their engagement.  Milind is sick of waiting for her and song in background plays "inteha hogayi intezaar ki", the he sees a shadow of Prachi who is wearing a Baby Pink salwar from far, as she is approaching he has only one thing in mind…………….haiii meri shaadi kab hogi.  Milind thinks "arey bhagwan chaat mangni aur pat biha karwade, varne yeh mere samne aa aa ke meri jaan nikaldegi.  The moment prachi arrived in front of milind, she said " hey milind where r u lost.  He said u r really looking hopeless in this salwar.  Prachi gave a stunning look but he kept staring at her as if he really wants to hug her.  Milind said dare u wear this dress again, I do not want other guyz to look at u.  Prachi immediately said "Oh that means I am looking gorgeous"  the sales boy at Jewellery shop said " u r right mam".  Milind was all red😡.  He went to the owner and said remove that Sales Guy.  Prachi, taking no second pulled Milind and said don't be so caring.  Its fine.  Its not Sales guy mistake.  Its my mistake milind.  I will stop wearing this Pink dress.  I will wear pink only in front of u after marriage.  Milind immediately controlled his anger and said 'Hey baby only in night times….Prachi: stop it milind😳. U r such a crook.  The sales guy came forward and said sorry to Milind and they started their selection for ring.

Plz live ur comments.  That would allow me write more interestingly😊……………………

chituku thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey sweets gr8 start 😊 luved it, plzzzzzzz continue. 😊 waiting for the update 😳
Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Gr8 Start 👏.. ohh the cute possessive Milind😉
do continue soon!
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gr8 start...excited to c da very possesive Milind...
FF seems to b very cute n interesting...Cant wait for the updates...Plzz continue soon 😊
Charmed... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey hun, brill start. Could you do me a favour and check the grammar, cos it makes it easier to read. Thanks! Looking forward to the next part!
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Welcome to the forum, and great start, like Milind's possessive. 😳

Kekta-jadu thumbnail
I take the opportunity to thank each one for their comments. I shall take care of grammar as suggested by Charmed.

Part 2/Pg 2

Finally Milind selected Heart shaped ring 4 prachi and Prachi selected Balaji (god) ring 4 milind so that he is always safe and happy. After purchasing they made way out for Caf corner, wherein 4 milind's surprise he found only couples. Milind was very surprised as he never bumped into such places except Chawl parties. Prachi could sense something should be wrong with milind as he was very quite for some time. Prachi immediately asked "is anything wrong milind", milind replied 'Prachi I am not comfortable in these kinds of places, can we go out to some other place. Prachi immdtly understood his feelings and made a move out.
They started to walk hand in hand,
Milind said "prachi lets go to that Bhelpuri wala",
Prachi: milind u mean that man on the road side,
Milind: S, Y not, do u have any problem.
Prachi: Not at all, if u r happy, so am I, chalo
They enjoy the snacks and plan to go back home.
Milind insists prachi to come in his car. Prachi asked her driver to go as milind would drop him.
In car,
Milind: prachi, tomorrow v r going to get engaged and I want u to meet my best friend. I cannot tell him friend also, he more than that. He is always being with me in all joys and sorrows. Infact he would be very happy to see u and would comment langur ko pari mil gayi.
Prachi: fine agar mein pari hoon to tum rajkumar ho and not langur. I am really very excited to meet ur friend who is a part of ur life.
Milind eyes turned to gal who is waiting to take a lift.   He wanted to stop the car and help her. Prachi frowned at him, and he decided to drive rather halting the car.
They arrived at Shah Mansion. It was time for prachi to bid goodbye to milind and milind face had already gone pale.
Prachi said: bye milind, sweet dreams and let's welcome tomorrow with lots of joy.
Milind said: then to start a new beginning for tomorrow u have to give me a gift.
Prachi could sense something fishy. She asked "hmmmmmmmmm ok wat?
U should know better than me what I need?
Prachi: ok fine close ur eyes, and she came close to him gave a kiss on his cheek and she moved out of car.
Milind: prachi this is not fair. I did not expect this from u.
She said "abhi ke liye itna hi" bye c u take care and one more thing ILU. He was perplexed with her gestures and replied ILU too.
Milind waited for her to get in to her house and left the place…

Next update: Engagement ceremony
Kekta-jadu thumbnail
Hi Candy,

Wat u felt is really true. But for milind, as he never went in such places, and he was not comfy
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Loved the concept n the story....a very cute part..esp the kiss... 😳 well gr8 goin plzz continue...