princess4120 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Dear members,

I have a sincere request.. while i understand that the updaters put in a lot of efforts to update the shows and would therefore like to protect their work from non-members... some of us who are members might still not be able to log into our accounts from work computers.. if we want to read the updates during the day.. we are not able to.. is it possible to make the updates open as oppose to restricting it to the members?

Just a request..

Thanks 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I understand what you're going through but even when I was an updater at the kyunki forum we've gotton our updates stolen by many other websites [and it still is] but I guess the whole idea to leave it to members only is to protect their work
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: princess4120

Dear members,

I have a sincere request.. while i understand that the updaters put in a lot of efforts to update the shows and would therefore like to protect their work from non-members... some of us who are members might still not be able to log into our accounts from work computers.. if we want to read the updates during the day.. we are not able to.. is it possible to make the updates open as oppose to restricting it to the members?

Just a request..

Thanks 😊

It is IF rule that updates have to be made restricted to Members.  We do understand ur problem, but there are just a few, very few members who face such a problem, and we cannot break rules for a few members.

I hope u understand.  Sorry could not be of help.