Fan Fictions

FF-Mera Pehla Pehla Pyar:::FINISHED (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 24

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 12:48am | IP Logged
contd...

"Let's have a party guys"Armaan announced during recess.
"what?"chorussed everyone. "yeah" armaan said coolly."you know,it's been almost 6 months since we've joined this medical school...soon,we'll have to sit for our finals and we'll go off and become a doctor..so, I think..we all throw a party tonight and celebrate..."
"sounds cool"said anjali.."haan..anjali theek keh rahi hai"chimed in atul."i'll positively come"said muskan!
"Yeah Yeah i'll come too" Rahul said reluctantly.
"great!"Armaan said"n u ridhima??"Armaan asked ridhima.
"me??"ridhima said"I dnt really know....i gotta study..." "oh cum on ridzzie!"anjali said"tum to hamesha parti ho...ekbar to enjoy karna seekho"
"ya....u shud cum ridhima...maza ayega!!" said muskan
"uh...."ridhima said"agar tumlog insist kar rahe ho toh....mai mana nehi kar sakti!"saying this,she blankly looked at ARmaan. Armaan blushed.

Edited by ro_armaanlover - 08 March 2008 at 10:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyachillprachi06

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-Mera Pehla Pehla Pyar:::FINISHED (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sammy__

IF-Dazzler

Sammy__

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 1:05am | IP Logged
That was a g8 part Clap Clap Clap
Plz continue soon

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

A/S Shop Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 1:11am | IP Logged
plz continue soon

perfectpiscean

IF-Rockerz

perfectpiscean

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 2:22am | IP Logged
hey!!

ur ffs reallly really really cute!!

do cont. soon!
cant wait 4 ur next upd8!

Marisha Embarrassed

yachna

IF-Rockerz

yachna

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 3:44am | IP Logged
wow yaar its lvly yaar now armaan aana to tumhe padega hi mere saath nahi to sabke saath nd she is cmng wow nd armaan blushd........teri bhabhi khadi hai it ws awesom yaar cont soon.........i lvd it
yachna

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 4:43am | IP Logged
contd...

Every body had arrived in the party.....except ridhima.
Nobody knew where she was.Armaan was wearing his best party shirt."where r u ridhima?"he kept on saying and stealing furtive glances at the gate.After waiting for about an hour...he had given up waiting. as he turned to go to the washroom ...a strong gale blew...as he turned to th door,he saw ridhima approaching. Ridhima was looking stunningly beautiful in a lovely salwar-suit. "oye hoye" armaan said in an undertone.
"sorry to keep u guys waiting"ridhima said apologetically"i took time in getting ready"

Edited by ro_armaanlover - 08 March 2008 at 10:33pm

diyachillprachi06

rockeraryan

rockeraryan

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 4:47am | IP Logged
koi baat nahi ..........time u hav taken is worth it

armaan ka nxt dialogue nahi main to tumhare prt ke liye likh raha tha Wink

Edited by rockeraryan - 07 March 2008 at 4:47am

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 5:07am | IP Logged
the music was pumping from the background. Armaan wanted to ask ridhima to dance but he was too nervous to ask her. Atul was dancing with anjali..muskaan was simply grooving to the music. Rahul,ridhima and Armaan were standing in a corner...Armaan was soo nervous,he started fidgeting with his buttons.He cudn't think of any way of asking ridhima to dance. when he finally gathered up courage and was about to ask her...rahul struck. "wud like to dance with me ridhima??"rahul said.
"sure...why not?"ridhima said. Armaan saw rahul walking away with her first luv..rahul was immensely pleased on seeing Armaan's surly expression.
During the whole evening,Armaan had to see the displeasing sight of Rahul dancing with ridhima and ridhima actually enjoying it.

When it was about 10:00 pm,ridhima announced..."uh,it's late....i shud get going i guess"
"wait ridhima"rahul said "wud u like me to drop you?"
"it wud be a pleasure rahul!" ridhima said.
Armaan cud not bear the sight of rahul dropping off ridhima.His instincts made him follow ridhima and rahul.
Rahul was driving a car("lagta hai chori ka hai!"armaan thought) and Armaan followed suit in his "karizma" bike.
Suddenly....rahul took an unnecessary left turn and entered a deserted road.Armaan got very suspicious. It had started drizzling and hard rain was about to occur any moment."rahul..yeh tum kaha aye??"ridhima said in a worried tone.."mai yaha kuch important karne aya hoon"rahul replied..."kyaa..."ridhima asked. but rahul gave no answer. He had started moving closer to ridhima..he came pretty close to her...then his hands slipped undr her SALWAR SUIT. "nooooo" ridhima screamed. Rahul's hands quickly tightened over her mouth."no screaming!today you will have the greatest time of ur life!i'm going to get u pregnant!!" Ridhima's heart pounded in horror. Rahul held her hand tightly and pulled at her salwar suit. "raooooooooooooooooollllll" suddenly came a yell. "ARMANN!! SHIT!!" rahul exclaimed.. hewithdrew his arms and got out of the car. it had started pouring cats and dogs now. Armaan was standing there,wet from head to toe anger mixed with utter disgust evident on his face. as rahul descended from the car he hel Rahul's collar and punched him hard...blood streamed out from his face. "ridhima ka rape karega tu??"he said and punched him..."mujhe necha dikhayega??"...again punch...then ARmaan beat him up so severely that rahul became absolutely unconscious. Ridhima was still sitting in the car....gasping for breath.

Edited by ro_armaanlover - 08 March 2008 at 10:34pm

diyachillprachi06

Post Reply New Post

Go to top