Fan Fictions

FF-Mera Pehla Pehla Pyar:::FINISHED (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 24

sammy4u

IF-Rockerz

sammy4u

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 9:41am | IP Logged
it was nice. Tongue
it was good. Wink
opps!it was awesome. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-Mera Pehla Pehla Pyar:::FINISHED (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yachna

IF-Rockerz

yachna

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 9:51am | IP Logged
wow yaar it ws vry nce i lvd it
idea of BB ths is beginning of lv now ar in lv wow i am so happy nd ridz won grtttttt vryyyyyyyy vryy good plz cont soon.
luv yachna Clap

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

Cute-Spot.com - Myspace Generators and Glitter Graphics!

It was midnight.Armaan cudn't sleep at all. He kept on thinking abt ridhima and wat had happened that day. No matter how much he tried he cudnot go to sleep. this had never happened to him before. he had flirted with countless girls and had had countless girlfriends, but this had not happended with him before. "what is happening to me!"armaan reproached himself"this shudn't be happening with me!i will go to sleep rite now!!!!"

with this resolution,he got into bed and attempted to sleep.

miles away from armaan's house...rahul's mind was working very fast....how can i take revenge on armaan?what shud i do to make armaan pay?? he thought...finally,a brilliant idea struck his mind...
"why hadn't I thought of this before??"he told himself.
he remembered what had hnappened in the basketball court and also remembered armaan's response when he was asked whom he would like to propose....it was ridhima!!
ridhima was armaan's new target and the only way to bring armaan down was to flirt with ridhima....

"iss baar tum bach nehi sakte armaan!" rahul muttered in an undertone "mai tumhe nicha dikhaoonga

(more latr...g2g now)

Edited by ro_armaanlover - 11 March 2008 at 1:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyachillprachi06

TheKing

TheKing

Posted: 06 March 2008 at 10:38am | IP Logged
hey
awesome part
do update soon i will be waiting Clap Clap Clap

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 06 March 2008 at 10:39am | IP Logged
oh sooooooooooooooooooo goos plz don't bring rahul as a vamp

charminggenie

IF-Rockerz

charminggenie

Posted: 06 March 2008 at 10:55am | IP Logged
hey,ur fanfic is so interestin,plz continue soon

pwincess kanzi

IF-Rockerz

pwincess kanzi

Posted: 06 March 2008 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
really nce goi! cntd soon!

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 12:38am | IP Logged
contd

Next morning, as Armaan entered the medical school, he saw Ridhima walking past the corridors...
Suddenly, violins started playing in his heart and his heart was taking wingless flight....suddenly,his thoughts were interupted by the much-hated figure of rahul..who blocked his view of ridhima...
"hey rahooooooooooooolllllll"Armaan said. Rahul turned in a overconfident manner."raste se hatt beta"
"kyon hattu???waha koi filmstar khadi hai kya??"
"nehi rahooooooolll....filmstar nehi....teri bhabhi khadi hai!"
suddenly...the bell rang....and they all ran to their class.
On reaching class,they discovered that they had a lecture from dr. Shubhankar who had come to their medical school especially to give them a lecture.
"Good Morning students"he said and embarked on an extremely boring speech about anatomy which,to the utmost disgust of the students,was unnaturally long.
Muskaan dozed off....atul was admiring the nature outside the window...anjali was polishing her nails...rahul was scribbling poems in his notebook and Armaan was reading a comic....the only person who was paying attention was Ridhima. When Armaan saw ridhima was paying attention...he quickly slipped her a note saying "aaj rat kya kar rahi ho?" ridhima thought that Armaan was trying to flirt ith her and wrote in the paper "that's none of your business"
and passed it to Armaan...Armaan replied "it's a pity!i thought v cud...u knw...go somewhere..just the two of us".....Ridhima replied "no thanks...mujhe tumhara ehsan nehi chahiye...."
On seeing that note, Armaan smiled meekly and told himself "aana to tumhe parega....mere saath nehi...to sabke saath hi sahi!"

Edited by ro_armaanlover - 08 March 2008 at 10:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyachillprachi06

Post Reply New Post

Go to top