Fan Fictions

FF-Mera Pehla Pehla Pyar:::FINISHED (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 24

yachna

IF-Rockerz

yachna

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 4:37am | IP Logged
ok i 'll wait fr ur prt .......
luv yachna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-Mera Pehla Pehla Pyar:::FINISHED (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Servulo

Goldie

Servulo

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 4:54am | IP Logged
awesome Clap do continue writing Clap

mahi4u

Goldie

mahi4u

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 8:05am | IP Logged
hey
nice ff interesting Smile Smile ya lets play bb Smile
cont super soooooooooooooooooonnnnn
luv ya n tak care
mahru

perfectpiscean

IF-Rockerz

perfectpiscean

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 8:25am | IP Logged

hey!!
awesumm ff!! Clap

do cont. soon!

Marisha Embarrassed

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 8:52am | IP Logged
contd from chap 2

They had a free period after lunch."Let's go to the basketball court guys!"atul suggested."good idea atul!"anjali said.a slight blush appeared on atul's cheeks."hey ridhima....u coming?"rahul asked ridhima.
"no thanks guys"ridhima said"i need to do some studying"
"it's a pity" said Armaan"i thought i would beat you again at basketball...but if u don't want to cum then...it's ok...let's go guys"
As they were about to leave ridhima said "Armaan!"
"dekh...mera bina ek pal bhi nehi reh sakti"Armaan whispered to atul. "yes ridhima??"he then said to ridhima."i will not let you live in this misconception that u are better at basketball than me! i challenge you to a one-on-one match...nd this time you will be disqualified if u cheat..these ppl will look into that u dnt cheat!"ridhima said."you wanna beat me sweetie?"armaan said in a rough-and-tough manner"you won't be able to!" "we'll see to that"ridhima said.

Edited by ro_armaanlover - 08 March 2008 at 10:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyachillprachi06

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 9:12am | IP Logged
A few minutes later,Armaan was swiftly dribbling the ball.whenever ridhima got close to him or tried to take the ball away from him,he shifted the ball so rapidly that it was very tought to even spot the ball. SOOn,armaan scored two hoops.Ridhima got very angry"you can't beat me you jerk!"she exclaimed.armaan was dribbling the ball when ridhima flew across the court,swerved to the side and soon,armaan found the ball slipping from his fingertips...ridhima had scored!

Ridhima took the rebound...she was dribbling quite fast..she span the ball to her left and strutted across to the hoop....she scored again..it was a tie!

Armaan took the rebound this time..he now gave RIDHIMA NO CHANCE TO GET HOLD OF THE BALL..he swung the ball left,then right and was about to score when something went wrong eith his eyes.A peice of dirt had got caught between his eyelids which blurred his vision.all he could see was a faint splash of blurred colours..betwen this colours..he saw the steady figure of ridhima coming at him...he couldn't maintain his balance and fell to the floor with a thud.."ouch!"ridhima screamed and fell on top of him..suddenly a strange feeling came over armaan.he somehow felt very conscious..ridhima was so close to his body that he could sense her slow breathing fall on him. her eyes seemed really deep and beautiful to him suddenly..he became aware of her beauty and also became immersed in her for the moment.he kept staring at her when atul called "foul!"
armaan snapped out of his reverie and soon realised what he had done..the game was completely out of his hands now..ridhima had got a penalty and he was sure ridhima would score and she wud tease him for the rest of his life. ridhima got up and helped him up.

it was time for her penalty."concentrate ridhima...this is your only chance of winning" rishima told herself.
she dribbled the ball slowly...came near the hoop and scored....just then the bell rang...indicating the end of the free period...."I WIN"ridhima exclaimed with sheer happiness and joy!
"congrats ridzie"anjali said and hugged her...then,all the people started congratulating her.

armaan,stood at a corner and startedcursing himself for what had happened...but somehow..he couldn't stop think about the moment when ridhima had fallen on him...it was the greates feeling he had ever experienced...was this the beginning of love??

Edited by ro_armaanlover - 08 March 2008 at 10:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyachillprachi06

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 9:14am | IP Logged
hye plz continue soon

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 9:20am | IP Logged
thank u soo much 4 commenting guyz...this is being flooded with comments...thanxx guys!

read more.. Thumbs Up Geek

comment more... Approve Approve

Post Reply New Post

Go to top